Parliamentary elections 2018 Kataeb Elections Program

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
Nice speech BAS
kan 3andak 3 seats in the government chou 3melet fiyoun??
His 3 ministries were not part of waki3iyah Siyasiya back than, but he voted to extend Berg Hammoud landfill that he was fiercely against, because if he didn't vote for it, the other parties threatened to put the garbage in streets.
A reply for Sami for shaming others for dealing with waki3iya Siyasiya!
7aki bibalesh, bass elfe3el, we saw how the sheikh was master of the waki3iya. I'm stating this according to Sami media person who was on otv couple weeks ago where he gave this waki3iya excuse on Kataeb vote for Berg Hammoud.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

His 3 ministries were not part of waki3iyah Siyasiya back than, but he voted to extend Berg Hammoud landfill that he was fiercely against, because if he didn't vote for it, the other parties threatened to put the garbage in streets.
    A reply for Sami for being against waki3iya Siyasiya! 7aki bibalesh, bass elfe3el, we saw how the sheikh was master of the waki3iya
    agreed.
    the talk is good and one should have a political program BUT his ministries didn't do jack. 2a2ala chi do something in the ministries you have before looking at others.
    I think Kataeb will ally with LF and try to make a force against FPM in the elections. How much they get, god knows!

TheMaronite

TheMaronite

Let’s face it gentlemen:

Kataeb won’t get more than 7 seats in the Parliament, which means 1 or 2, ya khayyeh 3 seats in the government.
    When it will come to roll up the sleeves and start working as a good, brave and reformist Kataeb minister, this whimsical lad who has long been pampered by Papi Ammouneh, prefers retract himself and blame the others instead of facing the challenges. Last time he did such a thing, cost him the desertion of a veteran, Sejaan Azzi, and the outrage of his seasoned and experienced comrades.

Keep playing this game, and we will see what will happen to your party.
    This lack of waqi3iyyeh siyessiyeh is as flagrant as when FPM tried to convince the Lebanese about the GREAT orange booklet of change and reform in 2005 and allied himself with Franjieh, Murr, and the like

Last edited:
    JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Let’s face it gentlemen:

Kataeb won’t get more than 7 seats in the Parliament, which means 1 or 2, ya khayyeh 3 seats in the government.
    When it will come to roll up the sleeves and start working as a good, brave and reformist Kataeb minister, this whimsical lad who has long been pampered by Papi Ammouneh, prefers retract himself and blame the others instead of facing the challenges. Last time he did such a thing, cost him the desertion of a veteran, Sejaan Azzi, and the outrage of his seasoned and experienced comrades.

This lack of waqi3iyyeh siyessiyeh is as flagrant as when FPM tried to convince the Lebanese about the GREAT orange booklet of change and reform in 2005 and allied himself with Franjieh, Murr, and the like
    Kataeb voted for Sukleen, also, I believe they voted to extend ex-General Kawajeh term. Both votes were under what can be consider waki3iyeh siyesiyeh according to Kataeb own admission. The knew that Kahawjeh extension was political; and instead of respecting term deadlines, they went and vote for Kahawjeh because the position will be empty if they won't. For FPM, this was 7arta2a, for Sami it was waki3iyeh siyesiyeh that he was forced to extend for Kahawjeh despite disrespecting the law.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Kataeb voted for Sukleen, also, I believe they voted to extend ex-General Kawajeh term. Both votes were under what can be consider waki3iyeh siyesiyeh according to Kataeb own admission. The knew that Kahawjeh extension was political; and instead of respecting term deadlines, they went and vote for Kahawjeh because the position will be empty if they won't. For FPM, this was 7arta2a, for Sami it was waki3iyeh siyesiyeh that he was forced to extend for Kahawjeh despite disrespecting the law.
    FPM allies HA voted for the extension for Kahawjeh. Gebran should have blamed HA when this actually happened.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Let’s face it gentlemen:

Yooo why are you against Kataeb?

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    Let’s face it gentlemen:

I am not pro LF, i dont like geagea as an overconfident character nor the substantial thuggish subgroup of his followers

LFers tho like u i like, sensible straight shooters

But i must admit the LF did the 'least' amount of political mistakes since 2005

The three mistakes i hold against LF was disputing the majority rule result of aoun in 2005, resorting to voilence in the christain street later and recently abandoning saad while he was captive in saudi arabia

Fpmers built a longer liste of f-ck ups from allying with murr and amal and hisbullah, to creating otv as an ugly propaganda mouthpiece, to tabloid tayyar.org, to promoting bassil and bassilists, to saying f-ck u to internal elections, no civil marriage, to trying to shutdown oroom.org, to becoming a christian party.. the list is endless

Kataeb on their part were and still are childish clowns, annoying

Marada and murr are a family based mafia business

Ahrar of dory are maggots

Eddeh remnants are pathetic

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I am not pro LF, i dont like geagea as an overconfident character nor the substantial thuggish subgroup of his followers

The three mistakes i hold against LF was disputing the majority rule result of aoun in 2005, resorting to voilence in the christain street later and recently abandoning saad while he was captive in saudi arabia

Fpmers built a longer liste of f-ck ups from allying with murr and amal and hisbullah, to creating otv as an ugly propaganda mouthpiece, to tabloid tayyar.org, to promoting bassil and bassilists, to saying f-ck u to internal elections, no civil marriage, to trying to shutdown oroom.org, to becoming a christian party.. the list is endless

The biggest issue I have with LF is that they give seats away eventhough they could have won masalan in 2009 like 12 seats. They give big chances to other christians. FPM doesnt have that problem.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member

I agree about most of your article but you missed one key point. FPM made more mistakes than LF because simply they were way more relevant in the Lebanese political scene than LF in those years. I remember very well when aoun was negotiating the election law in doha with the muslim parties on behalf of all the christian parties in lebanon . LF and kataeb were just attendees waiting in the halls for the white smoke to appear.
    Also you missed many mistakes geagea did like the denmark embassy incident in achrafieh ( howde houlafe2na) , like when he withdrew his support for the orthodox law after agreeing on it in bkerki etc.

Now while FPM made much more mistakes than LF due to the reasons already stated above , FPM made also much more right decisions than LF for the same reasons also.

N

new hope

I agree about most of your article but you missed one key point. FPM made more mistakes than LF because simply they were way more relevant in the Lebanese political scene than LF in those years. I remember very well when aoun was negotiating the election law in doha with the muslim parties on behalf of all the christian parties in lebanon . LF and kataeb were just attendees waiting in the halls for the white smoke to appear.
    Also you missed many mistakes geagea did like the denmark embassy incident in achrafieh ( howde houlafe2na) , like when he withdrew his support for the orthodox law after agreeing on it in bkerki etc.

Now while FPM made much more mistakes than LF due to the reasons already stated above , FPM made also much more right decisions than LF for the same reasons also.
    Everybody made mistakes
    Fpm votes for berri as head of parliament in 2009 while lf and kataeb didn’t
    That’s a small example if we want to compare
    Now the past is behind us and now we have new sitiation
    Alliances changed the world changed - we see Gebran Bassil taking some distance from hezbollah and opening a new front with berri
    Kataeb have their own war .. they have some good point - for their opposition
    Lf want more mp so they can get a serious ministry at least - marada have bigger portfolio with much bigger budget than the 3 portfolio combined the lf have and I feel they are not happy with it

Voting fpm or kataeb or lf .. it’s gonna dépend on the right candidate - if I’m in keserwan I won’t vote for chemel roukoz especially after what he said last week about berri in the middle of the clash
    If I’m in metn I would vote kenaan
    In Beirut I have no preferred candidate maybe civic society
    Etc. And it seems a general mood among those with no political affiliation

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Everybody made mistakes
    Alliances changed the world changed - we see Gebran Bassil taking some distance from hezbollah and opening a new front with berri
    Lf want more mp so they can get a serious ministry at least - marada have bigger portfolio with much bigger budget than the 3 portfolio combined the lf have and I feel they are not happy with it

Voting fpm or kataeb or lf .. it’s gonna dépend on the right candidate - if I’m in keserwan I won’t vote for chemel roukoz especially after what he said last week about berri in the middle of the clash
    Let's see if FPM votes for Berri again as Speaker of the house. No compromise.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Everybody made mistakes

So thing with this new law is that by voting for a certain candidate you are actually voting for the whole list . Mafi tochtib now.
    even with his recent blunder roukouz is way better than farid haykal el khazen. You can vote for roukoz list but put another name as preferential. This way you will hit 2 birds with 1 stone.

spacecreature

spacecreature

LOL at first sight I thought it is wrestling show before I saw Sami acting as a star!

FPM needs not to make anything like that, just call Berri baltagi again :D
    I must be in the minority it seems, I don't know how people can take such spectacles seriously. Everything seems so fake, especially that part where he is screaming in crescendo that was hilarious! It reminded me of when Hariri took off his jacket. Instant gag reflex. Too scripted ! Tayyar can do something big if they want but it better be authentic/organic and spontaneous! Not some sort of a sci fi freak show masquerade. Anyway I might be biased coz I can't stand Sami to begin with ;)

N

new hope

So thing with this new law is that by voting for a certain candidate you are actually voting for the whole list . Mafi tochtib now.
    even with his recent blunder roukouz is way better than farid haykal el khazen. You can vote for roukoz list but put another name as preferential. This way you will hit 2 birds with 1 stone.
    I’m not limited to farrouda or chemil roukoz .. I can vote lf or kataeb or even moujtama3 madaneh if they are serious

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Kataeb aside, where is FPM’s programm this year ? I hope they’re planning to share one with us.

Or is it only “support to 3ahd el awi, and strong christians blabla” ?