Parliamentary elections 2018 Kataeb Elections Program

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
I’m not limited to farrouda or chemil roukoz .. I can vote lf or kataeb or even moujtama3 madaneh if they are serious
Moujtama3 madane minus charbel nahhas are bunch of hypocrites with no serious plans. LF and kataeb will always be a worse choice than any FPMer ( add makhabass bidal ahsan) . i recommend you to choose between charbel nahhas and FPM. The 1st is decent with a plan and the 2nd is the lesser of the evils. If mouwatinoun wa mouwatinat fi dawla are not running in ur district go FPM all the way.

• Advertisement
  • F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    "بدنا نعيد للمدرسة الرسمية والجامعة اللبنانية هيبتها وموقعها في الحياة الوطنية لبناء الإنسان" #نبض_التغيير

To give credit where its due, sami is a great orator and excels in populist speeches. He is the opposite of nadim gemayel in this regard. His problem is that he still lacks experience and is an hypocrite.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    To give credit where its due, sami is a great orator and excels in populist speeches. He is the opposite of nadim gemayel in this regard. His problem is that he still lacks experience and is an hypocrite.
    Yep. The whole show/spectacle was stunning

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Kataeb aside, where is FPM’s programm this year ? I hope they’re planning to share one with us.

Or is it only “support to 3ahd el awi, and strong christians blabla” ?
    To be honest, i think Kataeb program (as an opposition) presentation and communication surprised FPM.

I hope I am wrong but I don't think FPM have something like this prepared. Which is a big shame really.

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can watch it all here:

i can't get enough of it and those one hour 13 minutes are passing so quckly and I don't want it to end! how can i watch it in slow motion?

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    To be honest, i think Kataeb program (as an opposition) presentation and communication surprised FPM.

I hope I am wrong but I don't think FPM have something like this prepared. Which is a big shame really.
    Well they have a bit of time! Better late than never. Get a think tank together and do a 5 days workshop to draw the outlines,, people writing the data ils as each point is agreed, a team starting the marketing plans etc... tough but they can do it, they certainly have the manpower... question is do they have the same enthousiasm or yonder days or are FPM activists deflated (by the lack of a clear program perhaps)?

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Well they have a bit of time! Better late than never. Get a think tank together and do a 5 days workshop to draw the outlines,, people writing the data ils as each point is agreed, a team starting the marketing plans etc... tough but they can do it, they certainly have the manpower... question is do they have the same enthousiasm or yonder days or are FPM activists deflated (by the lack of a clear program perhaps)?
    Dont get me wrong, there is a big campaign and communication plan and its almost ready.

Halla2, they might add some bells and whistles to it now, seeing what el sheikh Sami has done.

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Lol, so that's what FPM is turning into ? what a shame.

There was a time when FPM was the only party presenting a program.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Lol, so that's what FPM is turning into ? what a shame.

There was a time when FPM was the only party presenting a program.
    I may have been misunderstood.

FPM is preparing a nice communication plan and program. Let's just wait and see before judging.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Kataeb aside, where is FPM’s programm this year ? I hope they’re planning to share one with us.

Or is it only “support to 3ahd el awi, and strong christians blabla” ?
    Their program is win lots of seats, make any deal possible and all propaganda available with anybody to win lots of seats especially Bassil in Batroun, work on making Bassil the next president at any and all and every cost no matter what and whatever :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    You don't need five days to write:
    1. Bassil MP, Do anything under the sun no matter what for a Bassil presidency
    2. Refer to 1
    * And win as many seats as possible, with whatever concocted deals and propaganda necessary.

2 points and a footnote, I just saved you 5 days :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I may have been misunderstood.

FPM is preparing a nice communication plan and program. Let's just wait and see before judging.
    If Bassil is the orator Allah yse3dkon you may have to censor it and bleep it :) or make it a private meeting campaign lol just don't invite Kataeb to leak it for you :)

Bassil as an orator either offends & annoys his audience or puts them to sleep and in both cases he gives them indigestion :) make sure Pepcid sponsors your campaign event :)

Last edited:
    Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Sami Saab moved from FPM to Kataeb?
    Yes. This is what he said:

Dear friends, I personally have not changed but the #Change I created in 2009 and spread to every #Lebanese in the best way possible unfortunately did not happen. From 2009 till today, #NothingHasChanged and today, like always, I will keep giving my creative pulse to every Lebanese, every friend, every party, every movement in order to reach and achieve real change. #نبض_التغيير

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Dear friends, I personally have not changed but the #Change I created in 2009 and spread to every #Lebanese in the best way possible unfortunately did not happen. From 2009 till today, #NothingHasChanged and today, like always, I will keep giving my creative pulse to every Lebanese, every friend, every party, every movement in order to reach and achieve real change. #نبض_التغيير
    Lol at Sami Saab and his terrible "Sois belle et vote" campaign.

spacecreature

spacecreature

Lol at Sami Saab and his terrible "Sois belle et vote" campaign.
    Saba2tne , that's what I know him for haha. And the launching of OTV . But back then I actually liked it. Good times :)

spacecreature

spacecreature

What a hypocrite, that's just like when TV hosts move to new stations. You go where they pay you more. No need for silly excuses.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

very good speech. good luck in the elections in may. I will vote against you but good luck.