• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Kobe Bryant, 41, dies in helicopter crash in Calabasas, California

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So sad just heard it on Al Jadeed. Forever a Lakers fan.
Helicopters should be banned. They're not safe at all.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

@Walidos mamba is literally out.

Oh my God! This is such sad news, first thing in the morning. I'm so sad. This man was an inspiration in the early 2000s while I was a young adult playing basketball.

May his soul rest in peace. And all love and respect to his family. They haven't only lost a family member, but the entire world has lost an icon and he will live on through his memory.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Just beyond tragic! Unbelievable..

I can't believe this. He means a lot to me reflecting back while growing up as a young adult. This news has shaken my morning and will make my day very bitter. May his soul rest in peace.

snacker23

I can't believe this. He means a lot to me reflecting back while growing up as a young adult. This news has shaken my morning and will make my day very bitter. May his soul rest in peace.

Same here I am still not able to process the news.. he was my favorite player growing up, truly an inspiration. Very shocking and horrible loss..