• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Kobe Bryant, 41, dies in helicopter crash in Calabasas, California

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I'm still waiting for a news report telling us this is all a hoax; that Kobe is still chilling with Gianna, helping her work on her game.

Such devastating news. A piece of my childhood and a staple of our living room growing up has been ripped out of me, and I don't think anything is close to filling that void.

Thanks for the memories, the tears, the suspense and most importantly, the inspiration and motivation to keep on keeping on in the face of tragedy like the one that befell you.

Rest easy Kobe and Gianna 😢. My heart breaks for your family and loved ones, and for the extended mamba family. 💜💛

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
UConn honors Giana Bryant before their game vs team USA.

FB_IMG_1580182666894.jpg

UConn was Gigi's favorite team, and where she wanted to play when she got older.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
with all due respect to the guy, but this kind of news isnt something to be proud of in an era where global warming is a thing and every woke idiot and corporations are making the average joe feel guilty for drinking through a straw(which he shouldnt).
commuting via chopper daily, for such egotistical reasons, is extremely polluting and not an inspiring story at all.

you may now h8 on me

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
with all due respect to the guy, but this kind of news isnt something to be proud of in an era where global warming is a thing and every woke idiot and corporations are making the average joe feel guilty for drinking through a straw(which he shouldnt).
commuting via chopper daily, for such egotistical reasons, is extremely polluting and not an inspiring story at all.

you may now h8 on me
you are truly Pam Pam - crusader Kobe RIP was a model citizen and trump supporter... stop hating on him

Pam Pam

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

you may now h8 on me

Global warming is fake noooooos and Chinese hoax.

NMA

Fuk your global warning bullshit.
If you had enough money to fly private jets and in helicopters you would give 0 ****s about the environment.
Get real and stop the hypocrisy.