• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Kosovo Je Srbije

gramsci

Legendary Member
so guys what do u think about the kosovo issue .
And what do u think about the whole jugoslavian war. Knowing that many lebanese terrorist went their to fight. From alqaeda and radical islamic groups to hezbollah .

I am pro serbija and jugoslavia , as all comunist , i would care to know your opinion.
Meanwhile enjoy this song, the honour of balkan .

• Advertisement
  • gramsci

Legendary Member
    That was the result of the fire under the ashes lit by Ottoman imperialism.
    I am definitely not a defender of the backward ottoman empire , but its not a christian vs muslim issue or the religion have little to do with it .since the last war was aimed to boreakdown a comunist jugoslavia to created bunch of puppet states ruled by germany .

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    so guys what do u think about the kosovo issue .
    And what do u think about the whole jugoslavian war. Knowing that many lebanese terrorist went their to fight. From alqaeda and radical islamic groups to hezbollah .

I am pro serbija and jugoslavia , as all comunist , i would care to know your opinion.
    Meanwhile enjoy this song, the honour of balkan .
    isa baddak i can tell you what i think about your infatuation with communism.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I dont need a psychology analysis , and definitely not from u ...
    Stick to the thread and say ur opinion,
    why not from me? that hurts you know. why are you so insensitive to the feelings of others? let the record show that i am more qualified than many others to assess you psychologically. i will not even charge you :p

you also need to revisit basic logic, for to make statements the caliber of "communism is civilization" because someone in cuba saved a dolphin, is indicative of a logical deficiency, one that would manifest itself on all levels, including in your ideological subscription.

for instance, without a hierarchy communism is an evolutionary fallacy, and without spirituality communism becomes an ideological fallacy,

gramsci

Legendary Member
    why not from me? that hurts you know. why are you so insensitive to the feelings of others? let the record show that i am more qualified than many others to assess you psychologically. i will not even charge you :p

you also need to revisit basic logic, for to make statements the caliber of "communism is civilization" because someone in cuba saved a dolphin, is indicative of a logical deficiency, one that would manifest itself on all levels, including in your ideological subscription.

for instance, without a hierarchy communism is an evolutionary fallacy, and without spirituality communism becomes an ideological fallacy,
    Boring bullshits..

U didnt yet reply about th argument of the thread ...