• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Kosovo Je Srbije

• Advertisement
  • Kizzeb2019

Kizzeb2019

under the ashes? OK rambo!
    Maybe the news doesnt reach u , go check about macedonia crisis, the ukrainian war and the kosovo issue .. And im the wide scheme the conflict between us - eu and russia.
    Lately i like u more then @LVV
    He s getting boring . But you .
    I think u ll claim england as a roman empire land and u want it back :)

transformers

transformers

Albanian islamic terrorism in kosovo

the Serbs did much more terrorism against Muslims. I honestly wonder what part of you is communist.
    the soviet union was able to repel the Nazis with the help of Muslims, else they wouldn't reach Berline even in their dreams

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    the Serbs did much more terrorism against Muslims. I honestly wonder what part of you is communist.
    the soviet union was able to repel the Nazis with the help of Muslims, else they wouldn't reach Berline even in their dreams
    Definitely communist will never stand with islamo fascist ..
    Muslim battaglions foughts alongside nazis anyway ..

transformers

transformers

Definitely communist will never stand with islamo fascist ..
    this term is not related to Islam. it is an american invention. communism is dead in Russia. you don't believe me ? go and talk to Russians on their social networks. you'll be shocked. I guarantee.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    this term is not related to Islam. it is an american invention. communism is dead in Russia. you don't believe me ? go and talk to Russians on their social networks. you'll be shocked. I guarantee.
    Of course yes.. This term was not invented by americans..
    Not all muslim are fascists, but islamo fascist exist and is operative politically..
    Dont trust what u read in social media .anyway ..

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Keep living in denial .. And blame all to americans..

transformers

transformers

Of course yes.. This term was not invented by americans..
    Not all muslim are fascists, but islamo fascist exist and is operative politically..
    Dont trust what u read in social media .anyway ..
    1 - I said social networks (personal accounts) not social media ... big difference
    2 - yes it was invented by americans. fascisim is not related to Islam. it is widely spread in Europe.
    Violence in Islam exists but cannot be identified as fascism. Islam is not bounded by ethnicies nor by the theory of supreme race.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    1 - I said social networks (personal accounts) not social media ... big difference
    2 - yes it was invented by americans. fascisim is not related to Islam. it is widely spread in Europe.
    Violence in Islam exists but cannot be identified as fascism. Islam is not bounded by ethnicies nor by the theory of supreme race.
    How do u define isis ? Al qaeda ? They replace etnicity by muslim - not muslim ..

transformers

transformers

Keep living in denial .. And blame all to americans..
    This is propaganda used by the jews to demonize Islam since the hatered towards germany was still active.
    These Muslims in this documentary are the remnants of the Ottoman Empire and an evidence of where Islam reached inside Europe. They fought along side germany because of the alliance between Nazi Germany and Turkey.
    they didn't fight for spreading Islam and the word of God.
    Other Muslims (caucasians) fought with the USSR against Nazi Germany. the same as the Algerians fought with France against Nazi Germany. The European " excellencies " given by the Ottoman empire date back to a time before WWII ... everything clear now ?

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    This is propaganda used by the jews to demonize Islam since the hatered towards germany was still active.
    These Muslims in this documentary are the remnants of the Ottoman Empire and an evidence of where Islam reached inside Europe. They fought along side germany because of the alliance between Nazi Germany and Turkey.
    they didn't fight for spreading Islam and the word of God.
    Other Muslims (caucasians) fought with the USSR against Nazi Germany. the same as the Algerians fought with France against Nazi Germany. The European " excellencies " given by the Ottoman empire date back to a time before WWII ... everything clear now ?
    If u read well , those nazi muslim in bosnia killed many serbs and jews.. That same ideology was revived in bosnia during the war and they brought lot of mujaheddin scum to fight in bosnia .. A matter of fact that the real genocide was by by muslim against the serbs . But since they were on the side of american and the Nato , their crimes were hidden whole the serbs were depicted as evil .. Serebrenica was a minimal in confront of crimes commited against the serbs in bosnia..

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It doesn't matter who came up with a word. If it fits, it fits.

People don't usually refer to themselves as fascists. It doesn't mean they are not.