• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lassa Land Larceny: Patronizing Patriarch Postulate vs. Irate Indigenous Invaders

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
I think they want civil war
I don’t have any other explanation for Hezbollah’s behaviour
They keep obstructing and trespassing and insulting and threatening and stealing and killing
This is asking for war don’t tell me otherwise
Eventually the Lebanese or maybe the people of Aakoura will have enough and they’ll fire the first bullet, exactly what they’re looking for.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Shiasm existence dated before Jesus, ask @Rafidi; somewhere between Assyria and Alexander times

No, that is not the point. Do not be stupid while trying to sound funny.

The point is some of our ancestors who were of other faiths, including Christianity were here before your ancestors moved from Syria and elsewhere to Lebanon. You prove your existence here using a religion. But the people who practiced the religion have no connection with most of you. You came into the land later on like many others. That sense of originality you claim using Christianity does not exist because you lack a genetic connect to those pastoral Christian communities that were sparsely found in the land. You are not descended from them. We know where most of your came from, including the Gmayyels who came from Egypt some centuries ago. The oldest among you to whom some of you can trace yourselves arrived shortly after the Shia Hamadanis in the North. Your genetic connection to pre Islamic Christians in Lebanon is debatable. That is one thing we do have. The connection we have to Jabal Amel and Banu Amela is unbeatable. And Banu Amela were a pre Islamic Yemeni clan that settled in the Levant in the 4th century and mingled and intermarried with locals, and practiced paganism, Judaism and Christianity before embracing peacefully Shia Islam. You lack such genetic connection in Lebanon. I'm not saying though you are aliens from Mars. You mostly came from Syria, including the founder of your church and also, your first patriarch in Lebanon.

Last edited:

The_FPMer

No, that is not the point. Do not be stupid while trying to sound funny.

The point is some of our ancestors who were of other faiths, including Christianity were here before your ancestors moved from Syria and elsewhere to Lebanon.
Repeating this ad-nauseam will not make it true.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So for 15 years, FPM antagonized March 14 leaders because of their anti-HA rhetoric, only for FPM to realize that March 14 has been right all this time. Interesting.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Lassa problem already dates for decades. Today is the worse time to try to solve it except if some are looking to excite both sides and incite sectarian strifes.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
When you read this forum, you will think there will be see a civil war between Shias and Christians.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Never lose faith bro. You and I are Believers insha2a Allah and in God we always trust.
Only the Imam can fix this country.
Of course, most Lebanese will fight him fir the sake of their leaders

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk