• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lassa Land Larceny: Patronizing Patriarch Postulate vs. Irate Indigenous Invaders

WiseCookie

So HA, who as an organization has nothing to do with this decade old dispute in any way shape or form, decides to act as a mediator and help in applying the law and you bozos find a way to make its positive contribution an issue. Bel 3arabeh el mshabra7 el zalameh fakkar 7alo fiyyo yeshedd eedo bi HA woo HA 3am bet fahhemo enno el sa2ef lezem yenhadam bass ento shayfeen enno HA hiyyeh meshekleh bi hal mawdoo3.
In any case, ta tammenlkone belkone enno el meshekleh 3emmeh, there was a land dispute with an LFer that degenerated into a nasty mafia like storyand another one with an FMer who thought he owned Beirut and could do as he please. In neither cases the court could do shit and in the latter the FMer ba3do metsalbat. It's HA's fault in these cases too?

Pathetic...

Please don't write Arabic in latin font. It really makes it difficult to read.

Anyway, this is an example, you want to disagree with it fine, but at the end of the day we've got a ton of examples in our bag to prove our point.

J_Raad1450

Don't be silly. Your desire to eliminate anyone that disagrees with you is what's taking this country down the gutter. You have no right to tell anyone to retire from politics, whether big or small.

Beyond that, the numbers game is something that we will never agree on so you might as well not open the subject because we're not going to get anywhere.

Third, HA is not bigger than that. HA has made it clear that it wants to establish its dominance in all areas of Lebanon. It proved it militarily to the Sunnis on the 7th of May, and its proving it this way to any Christian that disagrees with it.[/QUOTE]

Once again, the LF are inciting the Christians against HA. Be careful what you wish for. Please stop throwing "khaliji sounding grievances".
LF is the Christian Da3ish par excellence.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Please don't write Arabic in latin font. It really makes it difficult to read.

Anyway, this is an example, you want to disagree with it fine, but at the end of the day we've got a ton of examples in our bag to prove our point.
Yes, a guy acts on his own and breaks the law. Now because he is a shia or because he is a fan of HA or because he thinks he is above the law or because he think HA will cover for him it becomes HA's fault. Quite the point you have there.

J_Raad1450

Yes, a guy acts on his own and breaks the law. Now because he is a shia or because he is a fan of HA or because he thinks he is above the law or because he think HA will cover for him it becomes HA's fault. Quite the point you have there.

They are itching to start a fight with HA and Shiaas. They are inciting against the Shiaas. It does not matter what really happened.

WiseCookie

Don't be silly. Your desire to eliminate anyone that disagrees with you is what's taking this country down the gutter. You have no right to tell anyone to retire from politics, whether big or small.

Beyond that, the numbers game is something that we will never agree on so you might as well not open the subject because we're not going to get anywhere.

Third, HA is not bigger than that. HA has made it clear that it wants to establish its dominance in all areas of Lebanon. It proved it militarily to the Sunnis on the 7th of May, and its proving it this way to any Christian that disagrees with it.[/QUOTE]

Once again, the LF are inciting the Christians against HA. Be careful what you wish for. Please stop throwing "khaliji sounding grievances".
LF is the Christian Da3ish par excellence.

I wish I was wrong. It's the truth by the facts on the ground. If you think the LF leadership wants war you're sadly mistaken. It's only those who have not experienced the atrocities of war in your homeland that beg for military confrontation. You want to carry the ineffective instinctive hate speech that has led the FPM and the LF to no where then go ahead join the rest of imbeciles on both sides. You and the HA keyboard warriors on here can create your own club, but don't think you're going to be able to provoke me into stooping down to your level of dialogue.

So once again I ask you to stay above instinctual knee-jerk responses.

I'm talking about HA as a political entity not as a Shiite party. I have my doubts that HA isn't involved in this, and not in the positive way you're portraying it. They have the habit of doing one thing and saying another.

Lebanese-Nationalist

This is absolutely pathetic. There's something obviously wrong in the situation in Lassa, yet our Aounist friends don't want to admit it. Far from it, they decide to blame fellow Christians for speaking up about this.

Let's make this clear from now, the Shi'ites are abusing their arms and power in Lebanon. Their disregard for the rights of others is very obvious. It's even shown right here on this forum. For example, members like Dalzi and Rachel Corrie leave no room for discussion. They always try to impose their views on others in a very uncivilized manner. Like I said before, years studying at AUB, LAU, USJ, NDU, etc. have not positively changed these people for the better.

Aounists, for the love of God, please stop bringing up the past only when it comes to LFers. I mean, Hezbollah spent 16 years, 1990 to 2006, calling your general a coward, traitor, and Zionist. During these same years, the only people standing with you were the Lebanese Forces and Kataeb. Basically, enough of your silly distorted view of the past.

Lebanese-Nationalist

They are itching to start a fight with HA and Shiaas. They are inciting against the Shiaas. It does not matter what really happened.

Dude, did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, people are fed up with the behaviour of Hezbollah and the Shi'ites who take advantage of the militia to break the law?

You can't always use the sectarian excuse whenever someone speaks up against your lawlessness.

Lebanese-Nationalist

One thing's certain in all of this, and it's the inability of LF to accept their size and take a back seat. Geagea should retire from politics.

HA isn't a man arguing with another over a little block of land, so unless desperation has hit the roof, there is no logic shoving them in. HA is much bigger than that.

Geagea, after the civil war and his release from prison, has used his brain and political arguments to get his message across.

Hezbollah, on the other hand, have used their weapons and thugs on the street to enforce their views on others.

If by "bigger" you mean armed dangerous thugs then, yes, you are right.

Don't put it past Hezbollah to argue over a piece of land. This is a part of their plan. To shove Shi'ites into areas all over Lebanon and spread themselves. That way they can achieve maximum control and establish a presence in many areas.

4U2IMI8

This is absolutely pathetic. There's something obviously wrong in the situation in Lassa, yet our Aounist friends don't want to admit it. Far from it, they decide to blame fellow Christians for speaking up about this.

Let's make this clear from now, the Shi'ites are abusing their arms and power in Lebanon. Their disregard for the rights of others is very obvious. It's even shown right here on this forum. For example, members like Dalzi and Rachel Corrie leave no room for discussion. They always try to impose their views on others in a very uncivilized manner. Like I said before, years studying at AUB, LAU, USJ, NDU, etc. have not positively changed these people for the better.

Aounists, for the love of God, please stop bringing up the past only when it comes to LFers. I mean, Hezbollah spent 16 years, 1990 to 2006, calling your general a coward, traitor, and Zionist. During these same years, the only people standing with you were the Lebanese Forces and Kataeb. Basically, enough of your silly distorted view of the past.

This is absolutely pathetic. There's something obviously wrong in the situation in the mountain.
yet our LF friends don't want to admit it. Far from it, they decide to blame fellow Christians for speaking up about this.

Let's make this clear from now, the Druze are abusing their hold on Christian villages in Lebanon. Their disregard for the rights of others is very obvious. It's even shown right here on this forum. For example, members like Lebanese Nationalist leave no room for discussion. They always try to impose their views on others in a very uncivilized manner. Like I said before, years studying at AUB, LAU, USJ, NDU, etc. have not positively changed these people for the better.
Like their leader Jumblat, they are snakes who sliver in and out of tight spots but when they realize their deceptions like in may 2008 when Jumblat tried to cause a Sunni Shiite war, he was taught a lesson that when he pushes hard enough the reaction will be swift and decisive.

baleha

This is absolutely pathetic. There's something obviously wrong in the situation in the mountain.
yet our LF friends don't want to admit it. Far from it, they decide to blame fellow Christians for speaking up about this.

Let's make this clear from now, the Druze are abusing their hold on Christian villages in Lebanon. Their disregard for the rights of others is very obvious. It's even shown right here on this forum. For example, members like Lebanese Nationalist leave no room for discussion. They always try to impose their views on others in a very uncivilized manner. Like I said before, years studying at AUB, LAU, USJ, NDU, etc. have not positively changed these people for the better.
Like their leader Jumblat, they are snakes who sliver in and out of tight spots but when they realize their deceptions like in may 2008 when Jumblat tried to cause a Sunni Shiite war, he was taught a lesson that when he pushes hard enough the reaction will be swift and decisive.

The druze sent more than 30 corpses to Dahiyeh with their hands cut .... they were more than happy to apply the threats of Nasralla himself, you know, the famous hysterical tirade of " ....cut hands cut tongues cut legs ... blablablablabla " speech of nasrallah ....

cheers

4U2IMI8

The druze sent more than 30 corpses to Dahiyeh with their hands cut .... they were more than happy to apply the threats of Nasralla himself, you know, the famous hysterical tirade of " ....cut hands cut tongues cut legs ... blablablablabla " speech of nasrallah ....

cheers

I usually don’t steep as low to answer people like you, known liars to everyone on this forum.
I’ll make an exception this one time only.
Too bad the Moderate Sunnis of Beirut weren’t as brave as the Druze then, they ran away like chicken with their heads cut off. Heck, one of their MP’s was caught running away wearing women clothes, the pictures are priceless maybe one day they’ll be published to show his and your Moderate Sunnis heroics.
Stick to Yokal death toll, Khashan is very very credible, just like your information about the 30 corpses with hands cut off.
You need help, every time you smell Shiites dying, you become active here. You should wait and see the outcome in Iraq before getting all hot and bothered.

Cheers, and
Peace.

J_Raad1450

I wish I was wrong. It's the truth by the facts on the ground. If you think the LF leadership wants war you're sadly mistaken. It's only those who have not experienced the atrocities of war in your homeland that beg for military confrontation. You want to carry the ineffective instinctive hate speech that has led the FPM and the LF to no where then go ahead join the rest of imbeciles on both sides. You and the HA keyboard warriors on here can create your own club, but don't think you're going to be able to provoke me into stooping down to your level of dialogue.

So once again I ask you to stay above instinctual knee-jerk responses.

I'm talking about HA as a political entity not as a Shiite party. I have my doubts that HA isn't involved in this, and not in the positive way you're portraying it. They have the habit of doing one thing and saying another.

Dude, did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, people are fed up with the behaviour of Hezbollah and the Shi'ites who take advantage of the militia to break the law?

You can't always use the sectarian excuse whenever someone speaks up against your lawlessness.

Lassa is a 100 year old dispute between the Maronite Church and people of Lassa. It is a legal dispute under the jurisdiction of the law. Period.

How does the LF fit into this picture?
The LF are using Lassa to incite against walayat el faqih. The LF is volunteering itself to fight the shiaas under false pretexts in Lassa. The LF are the Da3ish in Jebeil. The Shiaas and Sunnis are fighting from Pakistan to Morocco. The LF wants to support their sunni sponsors in the gulf. Period. More adventures from the Christians under the leadership of geagea.

J_Raad1450

cheers

I heard (from LFers) that the Druze using only hunting guns defeated HA. HA sent a delegation to Junblatt for begging him to stop.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
[...]I'm talking about HA as a political entity not as a Shiite party. I have my doubts that HA isn't involved in this, and not in the positive way you're portraying it. They have the habit of doing one thing and saying another.
From what I have read be it from the Patriarchate, person in question or HA themselves nothing points to their involvement and mind you Raii is not one to mince his words.This is what I am basing my judgement on. You want to base your judgement solely on suspicion that's another thing.

Dalzi

Legendary Member

Third, HA is not bigger than that. HA has made it clear that it wants to establish its dominance in all areas of Lebanon. It proved it militarily to the Sunnis on the 7th of May, and its proving it this way to any Christian that disagrees with it.
Get a reality check coz you live in an LF bubble. Geagea should definitely retire because he is political poison to the youth, as yourself. Christians siding with Daesh and KSA is hilarious lol

7th of May was defence against attack. If anyone attacks again, there will be another 7th May.

He can take his land case to the law, if it's his he takes it, if not he has to leave it. Simple case.

WiseCookie

Get a reality check coz you live in an LF bubble. Geagea should definitely retire because he is political poison to the youth, as yourself. Christians siding with Daesh and KSA is hilarious lol

7th of May was defence against attack. If anyone attacks again, there will be another 7th May.

He can take his land case to the law, if it's his he takes it, if not he has to leave it. Simple case.

You might want to learn a thing or two from CitizenOfTheRepublic. This is a reply that leads to somewhere. You however, can continue being a keyboard warrior.

From what I have read be it from the Patriarchate, person in question or HA themselves nothing points to their involvement and mind you Raii is not one to mince his words.This is what I am basing my judgement on. You want to base your judgement solely on suspicion that's another thing.

Good point. We'll see how this develops.

JB81

Legendary Member
Why gagists are insisting on creating hate between Shiites and Christians on behalf of Saudi Arabia ? Is the Christian community worth few saudi bucks for strida diamond rings?

Dalzi

Legendary Member
Why gagists are insisting on creating hate between Shiites and Christians on behalf of Saudi Arabia ? Is the Christian community worth few saudi bucks for strida diamond rings?
There is no hatred between us and why should there be. Neither of us is a cold-blooded terrorist, so at least we know you're not going to chop our heads off and neither are we lol Leave them, it's their loss in the end. Saudi Arabia hates them second after the Shia and in the near future they will wake up and smell the coffee. When Wahhab's zombies flood into their streets with random bullets flying everywhere, they will know how naive they were. Their bank is killing Iraq's Christians as we speak.

Reactions: DLT

Dalzi

Legendary Member
I heard (from LFers) that the Druze using only hunting guns defeated HA. HA sent a delegation to Junblatt for begging him to stop.
lol they really say that? :D Not surprising anyway. The brainwashing machine brand they use on them is top quality.

Reactions: DLT

Achilles

Lassa is a 100 year old dispute between the Maronite Church and people of Lassa. It is a legal dispute under the jurisdiction of the law. Period.

Man, but that’s exactly how it should be. Any dispute on properties, real estates or other subjects should be solved by the law and the Lebanese tribunals. Here, it seems there is a court decision ordering for the demolishing of the edifice recently built, but no one dares to apply that decision and enforce it. You got the decision from the tribunal but you can do nothing with it because Lassa is a Shia village. If you have a Court decision asking to demolish ABC in the middle of Ashrafieh, a 10 y.o boy-scout could enforce it easily. But in Lassa the whole army can’t do it. That’s why the church is forced to beg H.A to see if they could have some influence on that guy in Lassa and force him to obey by the tribunal’s decision. I’m not saying H.A is directly involved.