• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lassa Land Larceny: Patronizing Patriarch Postulate vs. Irate Indigenous Invaders

Lebanese-Nationalist

Get a reality check coz you live in an LF bubble. Geagea should definitely retire because he is political poison to the youth, as yourself. Christians siding with Daesh and KSA is hilarious lol

7th of May was defence against attack. If anyone attacks again, there will be another 7th May.

He can take his land case to the law, if it's his he takes it, if not he has to leave it. Simple case.

If you guys get yourselves into another July 2006, no one will open their homes to you. You've managed to alienate everybody.

Have fun under the Israeli bombs.

As for another May 7th, I don't expect much out of uncivilized people who disregard the law.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
If you guys get yourselves into another July 2006, no one will open their homes to you. You've managed to alienate everybody.

Have fun under the Israeli bombs.

As for another May 7th, I don't expect much out of uncivilized people who disregard the law.
Enjoy getting your head chopped off by your Wahhabi allies. Birds of a feather flock together.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
You might want to learn a thing or two from CitizenOfTheRepublic. This is a reply that leads to somewhere. You however, can continue being a keyboard warrior.

Good point. We'll see how this develops.

HA is involved in this if not directly, indirectly. When people feel justified being above the law, thuy feel emboldened to do whatever they want. HA may or may not have wanted this outcome, but it definitely caused it.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Enjoy getting your head chopped off by your Wahhabi allies. Birds of a feather flock together.

Dalzi, work on convincing Nasrallah to integrate his weapons and militia under the control of the state and make HA purely a political party. Get hustling.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
Dalzi, work on convincing Nasrallah to integrate his weapons and militia under the control of the state and make HA purely a political party. Get hustling.
Are you crazy? Everyone is armed, you, Israel, Daesh, Nusra, Future, Joumblatists, you name it. Why do you want us to commit suicide? Hate us that much? You should talk to the boys and get them to train you. In the end you'd need it, so do it now before Al Qaeda gets to your Christian neck. Get hustling.

Come kiss our hands that have kept you away from harm's reach. Get hustling.

Dalzi

Legendary Member
HA is involved in this if not directly, indirectly. When people feel justified being above the law, thuy feel emboldened to do whatever they want. HA may or may not have wanted this outcome, but it definitely caused it.
If a criminal who killed thousands, including his wife's boyfriend, can be a presidential candidate, a man can refuse to allow the secterian as hell Church fighting him to knock down a house he built. The Church should give homes not knock them down. If it were my house, I'd shoot whoever comes close. Just letting you know where I stand when threatened and I don't care about you, your laws or HA. Some try to be politically correct, but when you keep pushing they will bite. They took Shia land in the past, everywhere, from Jbeil to Kesrwen to Jezzine. Enough of your bs.

WiseCookie

Are you crazy? Everyone is armed, you, Israel, Daesh, Nusra, Future, Joumblatists, you name it. Why do you want us to commit suicide? Hate us that much? You should talk to the boys and get them to train you. In the end you'd need it, so do it now before Al Qaeda gets to your Christian neck. Get hustling.

Come kiss our hands that have kept you away from harm's reach. Get hustling.

If a criminal who killed thousands, including his wife's boyfriend, can be a presidential candidate, a man can refuse to allow the secterian as hell Church fighting him to knock down a house he built. The Church should give homes not knock them down. If it were my house, I'd shoot whoever comes close. Just letting you know where I stand when threatened and I don't care about you, your laws or HA. Some try to be politically correct, but when you keep pushing they will bite. They took Shia land in the past, everywhere, from Jbeil to Kesrwen to Jezzine. Enough of your bs.

You really have a inferiority complex. I suggest taking some anxiety medication. Drudging up that kind of history is the silliest thing one can do, especially when it's debatable.

A little less emotion more reason please.

Last edited:

Lebanese-Nationalist

Dalzi, please don't give me that crap.

I've been against Islamic extremism from the very beginning. You can't just label me a Wahhabi because I do not condone the other side of extremism, the extremism that comes from Iran.

Sunni or Shi'ite, I don't give a damn. I'll speak up against any form of extremism I see.

I hate Hassan Nasrallah, Khomeini, Khamenei, and Ahmadinejad as much as I hate Osama Bin Laden, ISIL, and Nusra Front.

You just seem intent on playing the victim card whenever someone calls out the extremist of thuggish actions of Hezbollah. This "ma7roumeen" victimization B.S. is getting quite old. You do wrong and you will be exposed for it.

Impera

Meanwhile..

الاب شمعون عون عبر صوت لبنان 100.5: سيتم التواصل مع المجلس الاسلامي الشيعي الاعلى قريباً للوصول الى حلول في قضية التعدي على اراضي البطريركية في لاسا
الوكيل القيم على الاراضي في لاسا الاب شمعون عون عبر صوت لبنان 100.5:
- سيتم التواصل مع المجلس الاسلامي الشيعي الاعلى قريباً للوصول الى حلول في قضية التعدي على اراضي البطريركية المارونية في لاسا
- البطريرك مار بشارة بطرس الراعي يتابع شخصياً القضية ويشدد على ضرورة ان يستمر المسح للاراضي في لاسا والاهم ان يتوقف التعدي على اراضي البطريركية
- التعديات مستمرة وذلك عبر بناء البيوت او التشجير
- نطلب من الدولة والقوى الامنية القيام بالمهام الموكلة اليها، وابرزها ايقاف التعدي على اراضينا

Impera

لاسا تحرّك خطط البطريركيّة: “للصبر حدود”

“الساكت عن الحق شيطان أخرس”، لا يستطيع أحد الوقوف مكتوفاً وجاره يريد ابتلاع أرضه غصباً عنه. ورغم أننا في القرن الحادي والعشرين، لكنّ عقلية الإستئثار ما زالت مسيطرة.تستمرّ قضية أراضي البطريركية المارونية المغتصبة في لاسا بالتفاعل. وبعدما أسف بعض الأهالي المسيحيين على تراخي البطريركية في هذا الموضوع، تبدي الأخيرة حدّية في موقفها، رافضةً التخلي عن شبر واحد من أراضيها، راسمةً خططاً مستقبلية هادفة لإنماء البلدة، وجعلها تنبض بالحياة.

لم تتأخر البطريركيّة في التحرّك، لذلك عقد البطريرك الماروني الكاردينال مار بشارة بطرس الراعي مع القيّم على أملاك الأبرشية البطريركية المارونية في لاسا الأب شمعون عون والمحامي اندريه باسيل إجتماعاً امس في الديمان للبحث في ملف أراضي لاسا.

ويؤكد عون لـ”الجمهورية” أنّ “بعد تعدّي الشيخ محمد العيتاوي على أرضنا ومنعنا من العمل بها، رفعنا هذه التفاصيل الى الراعي، الذي كان قد اتصل منذ 4 أيام بنائب رئيس المجلس الإسلامي الشيعي الأعلى الشيخ عبد الأمير قبلان عارضاً عليه حلّ المشكلة، وداعياً الى التكلم مع العيتاوي لوقف الاعتداءات على أرض الكنيسة”.

البطريركية المارونية أبدت تعاوناً واضحاً، واضعةً خطواتٍ عملية من شأنها حلّ المشكلات المزمنة التي تتعرّض لها لاسا، ويقول عون إنّ “ملكيتنا ثابتة والتعدي واضح، لذلك ستطلب بكركي من قوى الأمن الداخلي والجيش القيام بواجباتهما في البلدة، وأن يساعدونا على حماية أراضينا، ومساندتنا لتحصيل حقوقنا المنتهَكة، كما ستتواصل مع وزيرَي الداخلية والبلديات نهاد المشنوق والمال علي حسن خليل، للمطالبة بوضع نقطة للدرك في لاسا للحدّ من التعديات، ولإعطاء أمر لفرقة المساحة لتقوم بمسح نهائي، لأنه لا تزال هناك أراض غير ممسوحة، وعندها فليأخذ كلّ انسان حقه قانونياً”.

وعلى صعيدٍ آخر، يطالب عون بـ”الاتصال “بحزب الله” وحركة “أمل” ليمونا على الشيخ العيتاوي والأهالي المسلمين المؤيّدين لهذين الحزبين ويطلبان التزام القانون”.

تتغيّر نبرة عون لتصبح حادّة وغاضبة في آن واحد، عند سؤاله إذا كانت هذه الخطة المرسومة تجدي نفعاً عملياً، خصوصاً أنّ قضية لاسا ليست جديدة وتطوّراتها لا تبشر بالخير، فيقول: “بدّو يطلع بإيدنا… من هلأ لمليون سنة هل أرض إلنا مش إلن”، ولو كان عكس ذلك، لما كنا سكنّا فيها. صحيحٌ أنهم حاولوا منعنا من وضع الشقلات، لكننا نثق بالقانون الذي لن ينصفهم”، جازماً: “لن نرتدّ وسنستمرّ في الدفاع عن هذه الأرض والحفاظ عليها، وسنستثمرها وسنأجِّرها، ولو أنهم يحاولون تعطيلنا لن نيأس وسنكمل، متسلّحين بكلّ الوسائل الشرعية، وإذا اضطرينا الى وسائل غير شرعية، أي “على طريقتهم” بهدف الحفاظ على كلّ شبر من أرض الكنيسة، سنفعل ذلك”.

يُبدي عون ثقة كبيرة في الاتصالات التي سيجريها الراعي، ويأمل أن يساعده المعنيّون من أجل تنفيذ القانون، مؤكّداً “استمراره في هذه القضية، ولن أدع أحدٌ يبتلع حقنا في الأرض”.

للصبر حدود، هذا ما يؤكّده القيّم على أملاك الأبرشية البطريركية المارونية في لاسا، فلا سطوة السلاح ولا الأصوات العالية ستؤثر في عزيمته، وهو لم يعتدِ على أرض أو حق أحد، لكنه لن يقبل الذلّ رافضاً الخنوع والخضوع. من هنا ضرورة تحرّك المعنيين للاحتكام إلى
القانون قبل أن “يبلغ السيل الزبى”.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
1602760722810.png

فصل جديد من فصول التعدي على أملاك الكنيسة المارونية في لاسا.

أفاد وكيل النيابة البطريركية المارونية في منطقة جونيه أندريه باسيل، أنه بعدما قام كل من علي داوود المقداد وحسن فارس المقداد بتركيز بيت جاهز (préfabriqué) في عقار تملكه المطرانية، وهو عقار ممسوح مسحا اختياريا وبعدها مسح نهائيا وملكيته ثابتة للمطرانية، ادعت هذه الاخيرة امام النيابة العامة الاستئنافية في جبل لبنان وجاءت الاشارة القضائية بإزالة التعدي اي بإزالة البيت. الا ان المدعى عليهما رفضا الامتثال للاشارات القضائية كما عمدا الى التمادي في الاعتداء على عقار الكنيسة ووضعا مؤخرا حمامات جاهزة ليل الاربعاء.

المحامي باسيل كشف أيضا أنه عند علم المدعى عليهما بوجود اشارة قضائية بازالة التعدي من قبل القوى الامنية، اقدمت الجهة المعتدية ومجموعة من أهالي البلدة ومشايخها بقطع الطريق الذي يربط جرد كسروان وجبيل ومنعوا القوى الامنية من دخول البلدة. لكن بعد تدخل الجيش اعيد فتح الطريق واعطيت مهلة للاثنين لتنفيذ اشارة النيابة العامة لازالة المخالفة.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
View attachment 21727

فصل جديد من فصول التعدي على أملاك الكنيسة المارونية في لاسا.

أفاد وكيل النيابة البطريركية المارونية في منطقة جونيه أندريه باسيل، أنه بعدما قام كل من علي داوود المقداد وحسن فارس المقداد بتركيز بيت جاهز (préfabriqué) في عقار تملكه المطرانية، وهو عقار ممسوح مسحا اختياريا وبعدها مسح نهائيا وملكيته ثابتة للمطرانية، ادعت هذه الاخيرة امام النيابة العامة الاستئنافية في جبل لبنان وجاءت الاشارة القضائية بإزالة التعدي اي بإزالة البيت. الا ان المدعى عليهما رفضا الامتثال للاشارات القضائية كما عمدا الى التمادي في الاعتداء على عقار الكنيسة ووضعا مؤخرا حمامات جاهزة ليل الاربعاء.

المحامي باسيل كشف أيضا أنه عند علم المدعى عليهما بوجود اشارة قضائية بازالة التعدي من قبل القوى الامنية، اقدمت الجهة المعتدية ومجموعة من أهالي البلدة ومشايخها بقطع الطريق الذي يربط جرد كسروان وجبيل ومنعوا القوى الامنية من دخول البلدة. لكن بعد تدخل الجيش اعيد فتح الطريق واعطيت مهلة للاثنين لتنفيذ اشارة النيابة العامة لازالة المخالفة.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The title of this thread is misleading and insulting.

The people of Lassa are not "residents". They are indigenes. More indigenous in that region than the Maronite partriachate. @SeaAb Please edit the title. These are not just residents or guests. They are the original owners of the land.

The question is how did your Maronite partriarchate obtain those lands it is claiming. From who and when and how much? The people indigenous to that land must be given their freedom to live freely and prosper and flourish. You have to keep your wickedness at bay.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

The people of Lassa are not "residents". They are indigenes. More indigenous in that region than the Maronite partriachate. @SeaAb Please edit the title. These are not just residents or guests. They are the original owners of the land.

The question is how did your Maronite partriarchate obtain those lands it is claiming. From who and when and how much? The people indigenous to that land must be given their freedom to live freely and prosper and flourish. You have to keep your wickedness at bay.
@Dr. Strangelove My vocabulary is limited. Barke bitle2eelna a new title kermel nshoof khateron lal forum duo.

Strange whenever there is a Shiaa around, there is always a dispute on land ownership...strange we don’t have any of these problems elsewhere. Shiaa stole Jdeyde el Rouwaysset in the METN but too hypocrite to admit it.

Based on Rafidi, Christians are not from Lebanon only Shiaa are.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Strange whenever there is a Shiaa around, there is always a dispute on land ownership...strange we don’t have any of these problems elsewhere. Shiaa stole Jdeyde el Rouwaysset in the METN but too hypocrite to admit it.

Based on Rafidi, Christians are not from Lebanon only Shiaa are.

This problems are historical. Whenever Maronites are, they most times stole the land or came from Syria or Egypt or elsewhere. This is not our fault. Originally, the Christian presence in Lebanon was sparse. The Christian presence grew with the Ottomans who aimed to changed the demography of Mount Lebanon. Later, even Maronites fell victims to the Ottomans and fled the North to Jezzine, another Shia stronghold up till the 19th century.