Lawlessness in Roumieh prison

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
View attachment 4845

You must be wondering what is fishy about this whole ordeal, Looks like I just made it to the oroom at the right time. First of all allow me to say this is my first ever interaction on these kinds of forums, my only precept about prisons in Lebanon were the fact that these are not luxurious condos with multiple star commodious facilities, no massage parlors and definitely not a place to ask the nice attendants for what is vulgarly referred to as a "happy ending".

Roumieh is one of the only three establishments in the country to host entire schools of criminal thought, whether it was narcotics, murder, theft or rape... solicitation for any... even less endangering specimens with a minor infraction on their resumes can still find a cubicle to share with their facsimiles. Prisoners are literally stacked and pickled like oysters in a can, anyone who dared to venture around and commit the mistake of visiting a relative behind bars cannot but describe the stench and putrid smell of death emanating from every corner of the mad house. Death is not actually present there, yet many speak of it as if it were a daily companion, justice could not provide a cure for their desolate ills but they wish that it could.
A prisoner in Lebanon cannot work after he is out no matter how many correctional tasks and probation years they will assign him, a black dot is forever on his record and in his heart he has already failed. Many are there sharing the same resentment and a lot because the ball in court could not display a solid payoff, they become experts in judicial manners and know exactly where they stand in the face of absolution. Although crimes differ in levels of severity and thus in severity of the punishment "Roumieh" is no place for ethical or reasonable reward, all the inmates share common spaces and the place is transformed into a universal shell of filth and acrimony, innocents become vile for the outsider and they rejoin the ranks of social wasteland with their foolhardy cell communes.

Drugs in there are a sine qua none, more so a kind of currency, no one is sober in there, and if you can recall the ISF operation more than a half year ago, the one intended to reorganize and compartmentalize "non desirables" apart from the rest of the bunch... an operation highly lauded for its level of security and humane-ness by Minister. Mashnouk himself, remind yourself of the homemade arsenal of weaponry that was skinned from areas of the jail and even human bodies you can never imagine would fit so much. Of course the whole move was machined by officials in utmost unanimous consent, a political success was needed at the time to ensure some Sunni Gauntlet still held its end in the bargain while Hariri was in Paris and the Hezb amassing myths about its regional effrontery, furthermore the success was dedicated to his grace that same night on Kalam Ennas. Khaled el Daher was held down soon to be self-enabled when he missed the limelight (it was another Mashnouk escapade: removing ostentatious signs from public spaces) Without delving into the tirades of that register a Lebanese cannot but notice the instrumentation of such a theme in the political scene for shining thespians in avengers' costumes to score their statements.

Lastly arriving to the incident of the week, the beating of criminals by parole officers. Now that is no way to treat any living being guilty or not, as much as I promote the death penalty because this world is not worth living in anymore, I still find it hard to accept and rationalize the agony of even a fallen citizen. They are themselves well aware of their fates and they much prefer opting out of this raw deal that is life in complete solitude and regret, some of them victims of an ongoing brainwash. There is no doubt these prisons are constructing crash figures that have no qualms in exploding their guts out instead of correcting and disabusing the rails of what should be a dependent on our community and justice in the hands of God, this God that has clearly given up on us.

Everyone await Mashnouk's next bold masquerade while the rest of the Islamist inmates get a roughing, this time, without any cameras, and with the vendetta of a few angry men in uniforms, having lost one of their finest joker buddies one random day on the job, for bragging by mistake to his friends about the little fun he once had.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

May I ask from where you know such infos ?

Lebanese-Nationalist

He probably hasn't even been convicted yet you call him a terrorist because he is bearded.

I wouldn't mind the sight of people like you in prison (prison outside Lebanon that is)
1902901_853893218028959_6835481692082739170_n.jpg

10418974_853893428028938_5369513455480582227_n.jpg

it is good to know that these terrorists are also suffering in jail.....

Where was the outrage from the "Muslim Scholars" and the bearded fellows when this happened?

People like Weezy were secretly happy? Jaysh al kuffar?

Mikonos

Where was the outrage from the "Muslim Scholars" and the bearded fellows when this happened?

People like Weezy were secretly happy? Jaysh al kuffar?
those prisons made them that way under the guidance of the united states, the darak in Lebanon are the most dirty persons in uniforms ..... one darakeh tried to construct a movie against me ...and when my mom came for explanation ... he told her " the prophet didn't get justice in his own oumma " meaning " yes 3am nozlom ebneek " just because the ones who asked for this have political support and I will refrain from telling who is this political side.

Venom

Legendary Member
صوت لبنان: المساجين بمبنى المحكومين سيطروا عليه وأخرجوا القوى الأمنية

and now when the army they put their jazma in their mouth it will become against human rights....

elAshtar

Legendary Member
صوت لبنان: المساجين بمبنى المحكومين سيطروا عليه وأخرجوا القوى الأمنية

and now when the army they put their jazma in their mouth it will become against human rights....
This country is a JOKE!

NewB

Legendary Member
He should be tried and sentenced to death for his terrorist acts. Torturing him, on the other hand, is unacceptable on any ethical or moral scale. I'm sure you would agree..
**That being said, i am not against 'yentfoolo le7eyto' :rolleyes:

sure, beating anyone in captivity is wrong. But keep in mind a few hours before that they had ISF officers in cells, naked and beaten. Ya3ni it was nothing more than payback. If you are going to beat someone expect to get a beating back.

elAshtar

Legendary Member
صرح الوزير أشرف ريفي بعد لقائه وزير الداخلية نهاد المشنوق بأن حزب الله هو من سرب الفيديوهات من سجن رومية وقال أنا مسؤول عن كلامي بشأن هذا الإتهام
:)
I knew this was coming!! :D

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
صرح الوزير أشرف ريفي بعد لقائه وزير الداخلية نهاد المشنوق بأن حزب الله هو من سرب الفيديوهات من سجن رومية وقال أنا مسؤول عن كلامي بشأن هذا الإتهام

News reporter: " sa3adat your happiness wazeer, who is responsible of making your wife pregnant?"
sa3adat Ashrof: " Hizballoh".. "ooops.. I mean Hizbolshoyton."

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Rifi 2akherto besh3a.

He reminds me bi 3antariyeto of Geagea in the late eighties early nineties... He felt untouchable and protected by western intelligence. A CIA operative snuck through Jounieh port and met with him to prod him to attack Aoun's Army a few days before he started what he deceitfully called "7arb l elgha".

Rifi buddy, they cover you for as long as they need you and only for what they need done. 3am tefta7 3a 7sebak lately... w I guarantee you ra7 tekela :)

lebanese1

Legendary Member
حزب الله يرد على ريفي: المتهم الرئيسي برمي التهمة على الاخرين
الثلاثاء 23 حزيران 2015 - 05:37

صدر عن حزب الله البيان التالي:

"ينفي حزب الله نفياً قاطعاً الإتهامات الظالمة والجائرة التي أدلى بها وزير العدل أشرف ريفي حول تسريب أشرطة التعدي على المساجين في سجن رومية.

إن هذه الإتهامات عارية عن الصحة وباطلة ولا تحمل أي وجه من وجوه الصدقية.

من المؤسف أننا بتنا نعيش في بلد تنحدر فيه المسؤولية إلى مستوى أن يرمي وزير العدل اتهامات بدون أي أساس ولا أي دليل، وهو المكلف بالسهر على أن يكون عمل الجميع ضمن سقف القانون والمؤسسات القضائية والعدلية.

ومن المعيب أيضاً أن يقوم المتهم الرئيسي بهذه القضية بالتهرب من مسؤولياته أمام ضميره والقانون والرأي العام برمي التهمة على الآخرين".

Republican

Legendary Member

"ينفي حزب الله نفياً قاطعاً الإتهامات الظالمة والجائرة التي أدلى بها وزير العدل أشرف ريفي حول تسريب أشرطة التعدي على المساجين في سجن رومية.

من المؤسف أننا بتنا نعيش في بلد تنحدر فيه المسؤولية إلى مستوى أن يرمي وزير العدل اتهامات بدون أي أساس ولا أي دليل، وهو المكلف بالسهر على أن يكون عمل الجميع ضمن سقف القانون والمؤسسات القضائية والعدلية.

ومن المعيب أيضاً أن يقوم المتهم الرئيسي بهذه القضية بالتهرب من مسؤولياته أمام ضميره والقانون والرأي العام برمي التهمة على الآخرين".

Dear HA, you accepted this criminal scumbag (a former leader of the Tripoli fronts) to become the minister of justice in this joke of state, you ought to live with what your hands have committed and take responsibility for your actions and inactions, iqtada tanwih...

NewB

Legendary Member
Dear HA, you accepted this criminal scumbag (a former leader of the Tripoli fronts) to become the minister of justice in this joke of state, you ought to live with what your hands have committed and take responsibility for your actions and inactions, iqtada tanwih...

I beg to differ. They gave him the ministry so he can deal with the Islamic prisoners. If he keeps them in or let's them go it will be his ass and hariri's. If ha/fpm made any decisions regarding that issue they would be labeled as enemies of the sunna.

Republican

Legendary Member
I beg to differ. They gave him the ministry so he can deal with the Islamic prisoners. If he keeps them in or let's them go it will be his ass and hariri's. If ha/fpm made any decisions regarding that issue they would be labeled as enemies of the sunna.

Rifi begs to differ as well, he threw the roumieh incident at HA, and you can be certain that they (the islamists) will take his word over Ha's anyday...

NewB

Legendary Member
Rifi begs to differ as well, he threw the roumieh incident at HA, and you can be certain that they (the islamists) will take his word over Ha's anyday...

That's all media talk. Islamists want the head of mashnook ... At least that's what they claimed.

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
Rifi 2akherto besh3a.

He reminds me bi 3antariyeto of Geagea in the late eighties early nineties... He felt untouchable and protected by western intelligence. A CIA operative snuck through Jounieh port and met with him to prod him to attack Aoun's Army a few days before he started what he deceitfully called "7arb l elgha".

Rifi buddy, they cover you for as long as they need you and only for what they need done. 3am tefta7 3a 7sebak lately... w I guarantee you ra7 tekela :)

LOL, you remind me when you were threatening and t2eddo marajel that he will never see a ministry and that he will never have a role ever after he left the ISF head position.

Aounis sound funny when they threaten. Do you know the Lebanese saying: صار لل*** مرا وصار يحلف بالطلاق? :)

I'm copying and pasting this for you cause I know you are gonna like it :)

مَن هو ريفي المتَهَم بتسريب الأشرطة؟
ألان سركيس
جريدة الجمهورية

منذ الصباح الباكر وضع وزير العدل اللواء أشرف ريفي نفسه في حال طوارئ. تسريب اشرطة التعذيب في سجن رومية بدا كالعاصفة التي تجتاح كلّ شيء، صورة فرع المعلومات، تيار المستقبل وقياداته الذين بدوا من خلال ضرب المساجين على يد بعض عناصر المعلومات كمَن يطلق النار على رجليه، والاعتدال السنّي الذي يقاوم في مواجهة موجات التطرّف التي خلفتها الاحداث السورية والعراقية.

في البداية اتصل ريفي بالنائب العام التمييزي القاضي سمير حمود، لفتح ملفٍ قضائي، وهكذا كان، وتمّ الاعلان عن ذلك في بيان مقتضب، وتلا ذلك تنسيق بين ريفي ووزير الداخلية نهاد المشنوق وتفاهم على الذهاب بمحاسبة العناصر التي ارتكبت الجرم، كي لا تتحمّل مؤسسة قوى الأمن الداخلي وزر أفعال فردية لا تمتّ الى سلوك المؤسسة بصلة خصوصاً في مرحلة ما بعد العام 2005، حيث تسلّم ريفي قيادتها، وتسلّم اللواء الشهيد وسام الحسن فرع المعلومات، الذي تحول الى قوة استخبارية عالية المستوى، لا تحتاج في التحقيق بالجرائم الى استعمال الوسائل القديمة، في التحقيق أو الاستدلال.

مَن واكب مرحلة اشرف ريفي في قوى الامن يعرف المراحل الشكلية التي اختصرها لا بل ألغاها، مفتتِحاً عصر القيادة الحديثة.
لم يعد مستهجناً مع ريفي رؤية الضباط والعناصر يصافحون المدير العام، ويسلمون بالقبلات. كانت تلك اولى الساعات التي استلم فيها المهمة في مكتبه، الطابق الثاني في المديرية العامة لقوى الأمن. لا حواجز شخصية بين المدير العام والضباط والافراد، لا وجوه عابسة توحي بالرهبة اصطناعاً للموقف، بل مودة واحترام والتزام بتراتبية القيادة من أبهة الموقع، وانتاجية واندفاع في العمل.

ألغى ريفي بروتوكول الاستقبال والوداع ورفع التحية والموسيقى، وركن السيارة التقليدية الفارهة لقوى الامن في المستودع، وانصرف الى العمل، حيث كان ينتظره الكثير في ملف اغتيال الرئيس رفيق الحريري، والجرائم الارهابية التي تلتها، وكان العمل يسير متوازياً بين طلب المعونات والخبرات والتدريب لفرع المعلومات ومده بالعديد والعتاد والكادر البشري القادر على القيام بأعباء المهمة، وبدأ ريفي منذ العام 2007 يقول: «أصبحنا موجودين امنياً على الارض وقادرين على فهم ما يحصل وكشف ملابسات الجرائم الارهابية على أنواعها».

من اتهموا ريفي بالوقوف وراء تسريب الاشرطة يعرفون تماماً حرصه على المؤسسة التي كان له الفضل بإنهاضها، ومع ذلك غامروا بالاتهام لعله يترك اثراً سيِّئاً لدى الرأي العام. يقول ريفي في مجالسه الخاصة: «كان همنا منذ البداية تأسيس جهاز أمني محترف، يقوم بمهمته على أكمل وجه، من دون استعمال التعنيف أو التعذيب، فهي أدوات قديمة بالية، أسقطتها التكنولوجيا الحديثة».

عمل ريفي طوال قيادته لقوى الامن على فتح باب التعاون مع منظمات حقوق الانسان، وكان هذا التعاون اساساً بالنسبة له حيث خضع الكثير من عناصر وضباط قوى الامن لدورات مكثفة، في سبيل تحسين وسائل التحقيق، وتأهيل السجون.

عندما شاهد وزير العدل مشاهد التعذيب حزن كثيراً، فليس هذا ما تعب من أجله هو واللواء وسام الحسن، وقرّر فوراً إحالة الموضوع الى القضاء، لكي يأخذ مجراه بحق العناصر الذين مارسوا بخلاف ما تعلموه، والذين كانوا استثناء للقاعدة في فرع المعلومات.

محاسبة هؤلاء العناصر كانت اساسية بالنسبة له، كي تخرج مؤسسة قوى الامن أكثر منعة وقوة، ومعرفة الطرف الذي سرب الاشرطة (اتهم حزب الله) يكفي لمعرفة أهداف التسريب، وأهمية التوقيت في بداية شهر رمضان، وحجم الاستهداف لصورة فرع المعلومات وإنجازاته.

قام العناصر بالاعتداء على المساجين وصوّرهم زملاء لهم، ثمّ انتقلت الاشرطة بسحر ساحر الى يد مَن احتفظ بها للتوقيت المناسب. التحقيق جار معهم وسيتوصل الى كشف الطرف الثالث الذي انتهز الفرصة الثمينة، ورماها كقنبلة في وجه الرئيس سعد الحريري، ووزيرَي الداخلية والعدل، ومسؤولية شعبة المعلومات بقيادة العميد عماد عثمان أن تكشف في التحقيق مَن هي الجهة التي وصلتها الاشرطة، فالشعبة قادرة على ذلك كما كشفت الحساب الزور «لأبناء السنة»، لكن في المحصّلة تمّ احتواء آثار القنبلة، على تيار الاعتدال، وتمت حماية فرع المعلومات، لكنّ جولات متوقعة مقبلة من هذه المؤامرة لا تزال على الطريق.

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member

If Rifi submits evidences, will HA admit it? Does Mahmoud 7ayek ring a bell?

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
LOL, you remind me when you were threatening and t2eddo marajel that he will never see a ministry and that he will never have a role ever after he left the ISF head position.

Aounis sound funny when they threaten. Do you know the Lebanese saying: صار لل*** مرا وصار يحلف بالطلاق? :)

I'm copying and pasting this for you cause I know you are gonna like it :)
ya bahle when you start knowing the difference between threatening and predicting bterba7 ma3na deshdesheh min sone3 al Saud w kilo barazi sone3 Nusra el-sham.

Regarding the article kteer 7elo... Bass na2so tal7een w mazzika for al Saud to deem it worthy of a few Riyals.

Kifak bil tal7een? La77enleh hay ta shouf:

ليا وليا يا بنيّة
بعدا زندِك طريّة
ولما تحركشتي فيّا
كِلتيها شِبّاعيّة

عينك عَ اللص ونصّو
مقرّق وحامي فصّو
الأصبع بعدو بِ مصّو
وبيخرى بِ النونية

فاتح فيديو عَ حسابو
وبعدو بِ بِلّ تيابو
بيتشكّى كل صحابو
عِنِد ماما سعودية

Last edited:

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
ya bahle when you start knowing the difference between threatening and predicting bterba7 ma3na deshdesheh min sone3 al Saud w kilo barazi sone3 Nusra el-sham.

Regarding the article kteer 7elo... Bass na2so tal7een w mazzika for al Saud to deem it worthy of a few Riyals.

Kifak bil tal7een? La77enleh hay ta shouf:

ليا وليا يا بنيّة
بعدا زندِك طريّة
ولما تحركشتي فيّا
كِلتيها شِبّاعيّة

عينك عَ اللص ونصّو
مقرّق وحامي فصّو
الأصبع بعدو بِ مصّو
وبيخرى بِ النونية

فاتح فيديو عَ حسابو
وبعدو بِ بِلّ تيابو
بيتشكّى كل صحابو
عِنِد ماما سعودية

El baraze2 are exclusively distributed by HA in Lebanon. Next Tuesday Assad will fall and then will see what happens. ;)
Reading your posts day after day make me understand why Aoun is in this situation today. 3al nounieh ye3ni LOL