Lebanese Christian and Muslim relation/behaviour abroad

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

They are a mishmash of Arabian, Turkish, Persian, Bosnian and slaves from the Islamic slave trade, hardly 'Lebanese'. Not to mention they are severely inbred.
You're a pathetic human. Racism and slavery go together. Look in the mirror sometime.

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

You're a pathetic human. Racism and slavery go together. Look in the mirror sometime.
    I don't know why but I have a feeling @Ice Tea is a self-loathing closeted Muslim.
    Like homophobes are likely to be closeted gays, internet Islamophobes have a higher chance of being Muslims in real life.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Rums are no different from Maronites, idk why you keep mentioning them. @Aoune32! is Rum Orthodox, ask him if they are any different from Maronites when it comes to what they think of Muslims. The South Lebanon Army was mostly Rum Catholic/Melkite.
    If we are speaking about Lebanon you geographically and demographically you can see that the Roum Orthodox and the Sunni Muslims normally live together. They live together in Tripoli, Beirut, Akkar and other districts. You don't see much Sunnis living with Shia, or Sunnis living with Maronites. This is probably due to the notion that some Orthodox have of this Pan-Arabism bullshit.

Most of the Orthodox think the same as Maronites. We need to preserve our christian presence in Lebanon. My family masalan most were LCP members. When GMA came to the scene they all became Pro-GMA. We have the same mindset us and the maronites hence there is a huge population of maronites in Koura for instance and they continue to grow year by year in that district. Alot of the christian resistance which were maronite by leaders had a lot of non-maronites fighters starting from Achrafiyeh (a Roum bastion) and Zahle (Greek Catholic bastion).

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

I don't know why but I have a feeling @Ice Tea is a self-loathing closeted Muslim.
    Like homophobes are likely to be closeted gays, internet Islamophobes have a higher chance of being Muslims in real life.
    The tougher someone acts online, the sissier they are in real life. It's just sad to see such bigotry among younger generations. It stems from insecurity and ignorance.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

The tougher someone acts online, the sissier they are in real life. It's just sad to see such bigotry among younger generations. It stems from insecurity and ignorance.
    What bigotry and intolerance as you speaking of? Most of the members here what they are saying is true. This is the way people outside the country perceive muslims and christians. Most of the muslims in Australia are dole bludgers. They never worked in their life. They end up raising 15 children who never work in their life either. They don't know the meaning of work. They just keep on having children and earn centrelink from the gov and think it is OK. Most of them should never have been taken in by Australia. They are just junk and don't give anything to the country that brought them in.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I wouldn't call him a bigot based on this thread. He's entitled to his opinion.
    I'm all for unfiltered non-PC talk. It helps you decode the way others think. Ice Tea expresses what many Lebanese Christians feel but are too afraid to say.
    His posts always get likes from other posters here.

Ice Tea (his real name is Jaafar Abbass) is a bigot but for different reasons. He once called on Israel to annihilate the Shiites.
    It's his self hate talking, so he's forgiven.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

What bigotry and intolerance as you speaking of? Most of the members here what they are saying is true. This is the way people outside the country perceive muslims and christians. Most of the muslims in Australia are dole bludgers. They never worked in their life. They end up raising 15 children who never work in their life either. They don't know the meaning of work. They just keep on having children and earn centrelink from the gov and think it is OK. Most of them should never have been taken in by Australia. They are just junk and don't give anything to the country that brought them in.
    This is junk

They are a mishmash of Arabian, Turkish, Persian, Bosnian and slaves from the Islamic slave trade, hardly 'Lebanese'. Not to mention they are severely inbred.
    Geopolitics, socio-economics and religion are the culprits for what you are describing in the rest of your post. You should refrain from calling most of the muslims of Australia as "junk". It makes you the retarded barbarian, not them.

I

illusion84

I don't about Australia; I lived in France; Belgium, visited USA, CANADA; South America; and many EU countries.
    I think that education plays a major role in how a community behave.
    In France most of the Lebanese that I've met were highly educated; and behaved the same regardless of their religion.
    In Belgium Lebanese are less educated, many were ex militias that converted to car salesmen. Others were asylum seekers (majority muslim men)... They are not criminals but they are not the most successful either (except the car salesmen)
    In Brasil the Muslim community have a huge success; not fully integrated as the Christian community; but successful financially.

Life is more complex than Christians are good Muslims are bad!

Finally Dearborn is a nice town (from what I've seen; but that was about 10 years ago; and I just visited some friends there for few days)

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

This is junk

Geopolitics, socio-economics and religion are the culprits for what you are describing in the rest of your post. You should refrain from calling most of the muslims of Australia as "junk". It makes you the retarded barbarian, not them.
    The only junk is what you are talking.
    This is the truth. You keep on defending the un-defendable.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Actually in Australia stats came out for the whole muslim population as there was politicians talking non-stop about this issue.
    They found that 57% of the muslims were working whilst 43% weren't. The 43% were just not working and taking incentives from the gov.
    The data indicated that working-age Muslims, compared to people claiming other religious affiliations, had the lowest workforce participation rate at 57 per cent, followed by Buddhists (70 per cent).

Fact check: Are more than half of Australia's working-age Muslims not in the workforce?

Go look at the workforce participation by religions and you can see the lowest is the muslim participation in the workforce in Australia.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I don't about Australia; I lived in France; Belgium, visited USA, CANADA; South America; and many EU countries.
    I think that education plays a major role in how a community behave.
    In France most of the Lebanese that I've met were highly educated; and behaved the same regardless of their religion.
    In Belgium Lebanese are less educated, many were ex militias that converted to car salesmen. Others were asylum seekers (majority muslim men)... They are not criminals but they are not the most successful either (except the car salesmen)
    In Brasil the Muslim community have a huge success; not fully integrated as the Christian community; but successful financially.

Life is more complex than Christians are good Muslims are bad!

Finally Dearborn is a nice town (from what I've seen; but that was about 10 years ago; and I just visited some friends there for few days)
    I think @Ice Tea's observations apply to Muslims from Somalia, Afghanistan, and maybe Tripoli/Akkar (The Salafi belt).

But the majority of Muslims abroad, especially Shiites, are successful and nice people. Even Nasrallah is well-respected among many Western intellectuals who don't buy into mainstream propaganda.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

The only junk is what you are talking.
    This is the truth. You keep on defending the un-defendable.
    Prejudice is unhealthy for your arteries and a bigot can't see past his nose. Cool it down.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Prejudice is unhealthy for your arteries and a bigot can't see past his nose. Cool it down.
    Go read buddy and then tell me who is a bigot. You just defending and endorsing the people who are junkies. I am not prejudice towards anyone and my best friends in Australia are muslims. Go educate yourself and then come and talk to me.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Go read buddy and then tell me who is a bigot. You just defending and endorsing the people who are junkies. I am not prejudice towards anyone and my best friends in Australia are muslims. Go educate yourself and then come and talk to me.
    That's like Thomas Jefferson being against slavery while screwing his slave and impregnating her. Not that you're of the caliber of Jefferson. At least he had a brain.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

That's like Thomas Jefferson being against slavery while screwing his slave and impregnating her.
    Again go and read mate. There are many stats and articles about the issue. This is the truth. You want to cover it thats fine but it doesn't mean its not true. Why do you think that the muslims have a harder time to get along with their neighbours??
    It is because they come to this country and live the way they are living back home. i.e Dahiye, Tripoli, Akkar etc.
    You do know the bulk of the Lebanese are in Sydney 75% to be exact. They live the same way they live back home.
    The shia are very close the Airport, sunnis are scattered around (Auburn, Lakemba, Lidcombe, Guildford, Granville, etc).
    Those who came to this country some don't even know how to speak english. They live in areas where everything is arabic from shops, to anything else. They don't blend into society. They come to Australia live in a city like Auburn which is like Tripoli and take incentives from the gov. Wake up buddy. This is the truth. You don't want to admit it thats fine but bad luck.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    You do know the bulk of the Lebanese are in Sydney 75% to be exact. They live the same way they live back home.
    The shia are very close the Airport

????
    I literally laughed out loud reading this bit

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Again go and read mate. There are many stats and articles about the issue. This is the truth. You want to cover it thats fine but it doesn't mean its not true. Why do you think that the muslims have a harder time to get along with their neighbours??
    It is because they come to this country and live the way they are living back home. i.e Dahiye, Tripoli, Akkar etc.
    The shia are very close the Airport, sunnis are scattered around (Auburn, Lakemba, Lidcombe, Guildford, Granville, etc).
    Those who came to this country some don't even know how to speak english. They live in areas where everything is arabic from shops, to anything else. They don't blend into society. They come to Australia live in a city like Auburn which is like Tripoli and take incentives from the gov. Wake up buddy. This is the truth. You don't want to admit it thats fine but bad luck.
    Again, you could say the same thing about black and mexican people in the U.S. I don't know why I have to repeat this, but geopolitics, social-economics, and religion are the culprits for immigration, lack of education or being on unemployment benefit. Not because they are "junk".

Secondly, why do muslims or other ethnic people have to totally integrate in Australia. The Australians sure didn't integrate with the aboriginals. They murdered them.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

I wouldn't call him a bigot based on this thread. He's entitled to his opinion.
    I'm all for unfiltered non-PC talk. It helps you decode the way others think. Ice Tea expresses what many Lebanese Christians feel but are too afraid to say.
    His posts always get likes from other posters here.

Ice Tea (his real name is Jaafar Abbass) is a bigot but for different reasons. He once called on Israel to annihilate the Shiites.
    It's his self hate talking, so he's forgiven.
    Now that's some nice projection here, habibi. When just few months ago you were bashing the whole Muslim, including your Shia, community. I think you're just trolling now and you actually agree with everything I post. And how couldn't you? Being from a shiite family and gay, knowing your own family would kill you.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

It is the truth. :)
    They live in Banksia, Rockdale, Arncliffe, Kogarah. You get the point.
    That's good. It means they're paying their taxes and spending only as much as they can afford.
    They're not borrowing money, evading taxes, or selling drugs so that they lead lavish lives like those people from that other sect...

We all know what methods Maronites and Sunnis resort to, to project an image of wealth.
    They all have +$20,000 debt on their credit cards and I dare you to prove me wrong.
    Shiites are humble and don't have this inferiority complex that other Lebanese seem to suffer from.