Lebanese Christians role in the creation of Israel

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Without Israel, the Christians of Lebanon would have been living in New Palestine.

Biggest threat to their existence my ass.

The biggest threat to the existence of Christians in Lebanon are themselves, especially the traitors in their midst. Most of their leadership are backstabbing opportunists with a superiority complex, and with no vision for the future of their community.
Biggest threat w metel daynte what you think israel did to “help the christians”. All israel did was use the christian militias.
If they hadnt unlawfully expelled all the palestinians in the first place, lebanon wold hav had a completely different story.
Great palestine is nothing but the byproduct of the greater israel some people think they can achieve..
Stop deluding yourself

• Advertisement
  • Mukifesto2

Mukifesto2

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Biggest threat w metel daynte what you think israel did to “help the christians”. All israel did was use the christian militias.
    If they hadnt unlawfully expelled all the palestinians in the first place, lebanon wold hav had a completely different story.
    Great palestine is nothing but the byproduct of the greater israel some people think they can achieve..
    Stop deluding yourself
    Israel did not "forcefully expel" anyone.
    Arabs launched war and Israel defended herself.

Your beef is with Arabs, common enemy of Christians and Jews.

You've been colonized by them, مستعرب, they even forced you to replace your language. Wonder why you keep doing their bidding. Stockholm much?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Israel did not "forcefully expel" anyone.
    Arabs launched war and Israel defended herself.

Your beef is with Arabs, common enemy of Christians and Jews.

You've been colonized by them, مستعرب, they even forced you to replace your language. Wonder why you keep doing their bidding. Stockholm much?
    Loooooool israel unilaterally declared independance taking land from palestininans.

Arab states declared war 2days after that unlawful declaration and unlawful land grab ;)

U can call me watever u like bruh internet runs in my veins, it doesnt bother me one bit :)

Mukifesto2

Mukifesto2

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Loooooool israel unilaterally declared independance taking land from palestininans.

Arab states declared war 2days after that unlawful declaration and unlawful land grab ;)

U can call me watever u like bruh internet runs in my veins, it doesnt bother me one bit :)
    Actually, Jews followed international law at that time to a T, which culminated in their acceptance of UN Partition Plan. They didn't launch war. It was Arabs who rejected and launched war.

Jews declared independence on land they controlled, which is their right. They didn't declare independence in Judea and Samaria, for example.

Keep in mind NO ONE had sovereignty in this land. Certainly not Arabs. Brits had a Mandate, but they were still occupiers, and Jews rightfully kicked them out of the land where the Jewish people originated.

Assigning blame for war to Israel is historical revisionism 101.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually, Jews followed international law at that time to a T, which culminated in their acceptance of UN Partition Plan. They didn't launch war. It was Arabs who rejected and launched war.

Jews declared independence on land they controlled, which is their right. They didn't declare independence in Judea and Samaria, for example.

Keep in mind NO ONE had sovereignty in this land. Certainly not Arabs. Brits had a Mandate, but they were still occupiers, and Jews rightfully kicked them out of the land where the Jewish people originated.

Assigning blame for war to Israel is historical revisionism 101.
    Give me one example of a unilateral declaration of independance throughout history that didnt result in a war declaration and i’ll gladly call myself a revisionist.

The UN partition plan was rejected by arabs who were representing the people living there, so thy dont get expelled. But in the end they did end up getting expelled, what a surprise!

Mukifesto2

Mukifesto2

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Give me one example of a unilateral declaration of independance throughout history that didnt result in a war declaration and i’ll gladly call myself a revisionist.

The UN partition plan was rejected by arabs who were representing the people living there, so thy dont get expelled. But in the end they did end up getting expelled, what a surprise!
    What's a non-unilateral declaration of independence?

Of course a declaration of independence is followed by war for independence. It is a defensive war, not an offensive one.
    That's by definition.

You are revising history by claiming Jews expelled Arabs -- no, fella, they were told to leave by Arabs so it makes their mission, of committing genocide against the Jews ("throw them in the sea"), easier. If Israel was enforcing a policy of expelling Arabs, why did they keep some of them (now 20% of Israel's population), and why did they give them Israeli citizenship?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    What's a non-unilateral declaration of independence?
    See tchekoslovakia and how things work when independance is not unilateral and is agreed upon by both parties.

Of course a declaration of independence is followed by war for independence. It is a defensive war, not an offensive one.
    That's by definition.

You are revising history by claiming Jews expelled Arabs -- no, fella, they were told to leave by Arabs so it makes their mission, of committing genocide against the Jews ("throw them in the sea"), easier. If Israel was enforcing a policy of expelling Arabs, why did they keep some of them (now 20% of Israel's population), and why did they give them Israeli citizenship?
    Sure thing bud, civil war had been going on since 1947 between people living there and zionist militia while the brits were looking away.

5CCCE253-B5CD-4356-9432-C22FC9ED679D.jpeg

Things are not as rosy as you wish them to be

Mukifesto2

Mukifesto2

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    See tchekoslovakia and how things work when independance is not unilateral and is agreed upon by both parties.
    Exception to the rule.
    Nevermind that you want/expect Hitler's allies to agree to Jewish independence in their Homeland Eretz Yisrael.

Surething bud, civil war had been going on since 1947 between people living there and zionist militia while the brits were looking away.

View attachment 12367

Things are not as rosy as you wish them to be
    Civil war is quite a reach.
    Skirmishes here and there, sure, but it wasn't until April 1948 when Haganah began any offensive plans to take complete control of Jewish territory, because the British were due to leave soon.

Nevertheless, there was no plan set in motion to expel the Arabs. Jews were drawing up plans to incorporate Arabs (and their schools, hospitals, villages) into the new state, not expel them. They were concerned and busy with governing a new state after departure of Brits. So claiming Israel expelled Arabs is indeed historical revisionism.

X

Xynus87

Yes. Unlike most Lebanese Muslims who seem to have been recently forcedly converted, most Palestinian Muslims seem to be tribal Arabians.
    That's quite false. Palestinians do tend to have more Arabian admixture than Lebanese Muslims, however, most of them are natives. And Lebanese Muslims were not recently converted, this at least extends to the coming of the Muslims. I can't see why it would have been forcibly because the Maronites still remained what they are, same thing for Catholics and Orthodox etc.. Not everyone obviously, many conversions happened during the 13th-15th century as well, but again why would they be definitely forcible conversions?

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Lebanese Muslims do not differentiate themselves from Syrians, Palestinians, Jordanians.
    I've been asked "what's the difference between them" in the past by fellow Leb Muzzie.

I know how they identify (they didn't even consider themselves Lebanese until the civil war). I was just pointing out the fact that most Lebanese Muslims descend from people who were Christians during the Crusades. Genetics studies have shown that the genetic difference between Lebanese Christians and Muslims is from after the Crusades. I don't know why this is, maybe the Crusaders were successful to kill all the Arab Muslims in Lebanon and when the Mamluks took over they forced a lot of people to convert. Palestinian Muslims on the other hand descend mostly from tribal Bedouins and/or recent immigrants from all over the former Ottoman Empire since the area was very scarcely populated, they are a completely different population to Palestinian Christians from a genetic point of view.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

That's quite false. Palestinians do tend to have more Arabian admixture than Lebanese Muslims, however, most of them are natives. And Lebanese Muslims were not recently converted, this at least extends to the coming of the Muslims. I can't see why it would have been forcibly because the Maronites still remained what they are, same thing for Catholics and Orthodox etc.. Not everyone obviously, many conversions happened during the 13th-15th century as well, but again why would they be definitely forcible conversions?
    They were. The Crusaders reported that the majority of the peasant population in the Country of Tripoli and the Kingdom of Jerusalem were Orthodox Christians. Of course there were Muslims in the country since the time of the Arabian conquest, but it is very likely the Crusaders were able to kill or expell most of them from what is now Lebanon. So yeah, most Lebanese Muslims most likely descend from people who were converted after the Mamluks took over. Maronites were able to survive because they lived in the mountains (and Muslims needed someone to pay jizya!), while the majority of Orthodox Christians were converted.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Every single time you make a new thread I roll my eyes so hard I'm afraid they may get permanently stuck at the back of my head! You are the reason we need back that roll eyes emoji, bring it back @Jo!
    There has never been a more pressing need for the roll eyes emoji than now!

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In 1906 the Sursock family started selling land to the Jewish National Fund and a few years later they sold the Jezreel Valley to the Rothschilds. In total, the Sursocks and other Christian families from Beirut sold more than 600,000 dunams to Jews prior to the UN partition plan, on which 80 settlements were founded.

And that my friend is how Beiruti families became wealthy. By putting their morals and ethics up for sale.