Lebanese cultural crisis

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
The new electoral law is a good step .. But i guess lebanon need a real and radical cultural revolution that covern the social , economical , political , cultural and artistical aspect .. Toward valorizing the lebanese identity and to work on bringing back the emigrated lebanese to built a modern state ..
What are the steps to be taken , and what would be the role of Fpm in this process

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

It will not work. Nothing will work in this country. We have too many people under so many different rules that we are just different. You do known masalan each sect has a religious court? How they get married? How they die? How they baptise? How how how...If and this is if we don't go to a serious civil state there is no hope.

It needs to be a fair state for everyone. You cannot a christian who is a minority in the ME and muslims all around that you only get masalan 10% of public posts in the state. You have to help them feel secure. That is for all sects. We dont even have a history book nor do we agree on history. Ensa man it wont work.

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The new electoral law is a good step .. But i guess lebanon need a real and radical cultural revolution that covern the social , economical , political , cultural and artistical aspect .. Toward valorizing the lebanese identity and to work on bringing back the emigrated lebanese to built a modern state ..
    What are the steps to be taken , and what would be the role of Fpm in this process
    What is the Lebanese identity?

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not only there is nothing called the Lebanese identity but also Lebanon doesn't qualify for being a State