Lebanese deprived of swimming in extremely polluted sea

• Thread starter Resistancefrom89
  • Start date
zero

zero

The same political class since 1992 still rules every key position in the state. For some, these politicians are just mirror for Bankers and business class that are the true rulers of the state, sucking the state without a single service to the public. Free the state from 7itan elmal
and where does il "3ahd il qawi" fit into this?

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    and where does il "3ahd il qawi" fit into this?
    It fits with the people supporting the President, not stabbing him in the back while he is confronting the inherited miserable situation. Minimum don't accuse him of corruption.

VH Redux

VH Redux

It fits with the people supporting the President, not stabbing him in the back while he is confronting the inherited miserable situation. Minimum don't accuse him of corruption.
    True, but he should at least come up with a solution. A plan at least to solve this issue. Everyone has kept mum as if this catastrophe isn't happening. And ma7eri2 are not the environmental solution, maybe in Europe but we know how the contractors are in Lebanon, especially Berri's and Hariri's.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    True, but he should at least come up with a solution. A plan at least to solve this issue. Everyone has kept mum as if this catastrophe isn't happening. And ma7eri2 are not the environmental solution, maybe in Europe but we know how the contractors are in Lebanon, especially Berri's and Hariri's.
    He is providing solution but With each solution, you guys undermine him for it, not give him a credit thus the support in corruption face.

McKenzie team a small example... khedlak 3a mock when the President brought a respected international financial team for professional development based on scientific studies. Enno what can one say whatever he does, you turn it bad

superduper703

superduper703

While we're swimming in shit (literally), the president is signing decrees naturalizing criminals.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    While we're swimming in shit (literally), the president is signing decrees naturalizing criminals.
    An example of ill intent people that are negative to the society and being a force of obstacle and none support of the President .

VH Redux

VH Redux

He is providing solution but With each solution, you guys undermine him for it, not give him a credit thus the support in corruption face.

McKenzie team a small example... khedlak 3a mock when the President brought a respected international financial team for professional development based on scientific studies. Enno what can one say whatever he does, you turn it bad
    Ya estez JB, that's bullcrap. Halla2 inno ana 3m 3ar2il PMA from implementing solutions because I come here to have fun and escape the wretched humiliations I suffer everyday from sitting hours in traffic? Bet saddi2a enta? Let them propose a plan. Just a plan and people will back them. But they haven't done anything.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Ya estez JB, that's bullcrap. Halla2 inno ana 3m 3ar2il PMA from implementing solutions because I come here to have fun and escape the wretched humiliations I suffer everyday from sitting hours in traffic? Bet saddi2a enta? Let them propose a plan. Just a plan and people will back them. But they haven't done anything.
    Electricity?

Should I speak hos awfully you were when Bassil was building dams to provide water to the people. You came with all sort of accusations, from commission to environment to, to... told you whatever the plan, you guys turn it bad. How can the President go forward with such unsupportive base, that believe whatever lies because THEY WANT TO.

zero

zero

there is no stabbing in the back because he's doing nothing to even identify the problem. Hell he isnt even drawing attention to the problem, proof is that the beaches have become so polluted theyre advising against swimming.

instead FPMers always push the blame on someone else and talk about il 3ahd il qawi. I will keep placing blame on ALL of them until someone actually does something about it. This isnt exclusive to FPM, ask future movement supporters and they will place the blame on others. AMAL/HA same. LF same. PSP same. They all point the finger in the other direction and the idiot lebanese nod in agreement. That is why Lebanon will never achieve shit.

superduper703

superduper703

there is no stabbing in the back because he's doing nothing to even identify the problem. Hell he isnt even drawing attention to the problem, proof is that the beaches have become so polluted theyre advising against swimming.

instead FPMers always push the blame on someone else and talk about il 3ahd il qawi. I will keep placing blame on ALL of them until someone actually does something about it. This isnt exclusive to FPM, ask future movement supporters and they will place the blame on others. AMAL/HA same. LF same. PSP same. They all point the finger in the other direction and the idiot lebanese nod in agreement. That is why Lebanon will never achieve shit.
    And FPMers talk about "3ahd kawi". If it were really kawi, we would have started seeing solutions to the most pressing issues. But 2 years in, and the Corruption minister hasn't caught ONE guy, the Environment minister does nothing but make tisrihat, and the Electricity minister keeps trying to sneak in the same corrupt boat deal.

You have ministries and budgets. Go do something with them.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    We're talking about the pollution bro.
    Why do you talk as if you have no clue what causes, let say sea pollution... unfortunately, dumping all waste there.

Thank God for FPM and ministry of energy that are working on sewer system that will minimize chemical and sewer waste dumping in the water.

As for garbage, the minister had a plan, but it was under revision because it wouldn't pass in the cabinet otherwise.

This is your country... some people work some people put obstacles... some people claps for the obstacle ones

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why are you guys even worried?

Bi wojod Gebran w PMA wel FPM, 7oto idaykon w ejraykon bmay berde... just make sure you don't bring sea water to put your hands and feet in.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Truly that lies
    So 70 years of bad environment policy is Ahd Mistake
    This is what I'm talking about ill intent people supportive of corruption directly( knowingly lying) or indirectly when they taint bad things to President Aoun as if he had caused them...

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Why are you guys even worried?

Bi wojod Gebran w PMA wel FPM, 7oto idaykon w ejraykon bmay berde... just make sure you don't bring sea water to put your hands and feet in.
    Go fight shador majoos w set zaynab enta. What do you know about environment aslan…

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Go fight shador majoos w set zaynab enta. What do you know about environment aslan…
    your line of defence is crumbling dude...:eek:
    I know you can do better than that...
    You are not focusing enough...
    what is the problem ?! :rolleyes:

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    your line of defence is crumbling dude...:eek:
    I know you can do better than that...
    You are not focusing enough...
    what is the problem ?! :rolleyes:
    What did I say wrong... wa7ad mber7ah ken bello ye7ereb set Zaynab, sar lyom Green Peace activist w 7ezb el khder lol

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What did I say wrong... wa7ad mber7ah ken bello ye7ereb set Zaynab, sar lyom Green Peace activist w 7ezb el khder lol
    I didn't say, you said something wrong...
    but you said something weak
    I noticed lately that you changed your defence strategy as if you have no more of those innovative ideas :)
    So you reverted bak to the average guy saying "7osormeh b 3younkon" etc etc...
    feeling tired lately ???

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Truly that lies
    So 70 years of bad environment policy is Ahd Mistake
    Weird, 70 years of bad environmental policy did not produce unusable toxic beaches.
    Two years of Aoun did.