Lebanese deprived of swimming in extremely polluted sea

• Thread starter Resistancefrom89
  • Start date
JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
I didn't say, you said something wrong...
but you said something weak
I noticed lately that you changed your defence strategy as if you have no more of those innovative ideas :)
So you reverted bak to the average guy saying "7osormeh b 3younkon" etc etc...
feeling tired lately ???
Maybe feeling tired or tired of giving same Explaination wel wa7ad all they care is blind hate over Bassil. Eh 7esermeh w tneyn

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Maybe feeling tired or tired of giving same Explaination wel wa7ad all they care is blind hate over Bassil. Eh 7esermeh w tneyn
    Allah y2awik :D
    sheyef badat twaze3 ktir 7osrom hel eyyem :D

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Weird, 70 years of bad environmental policy did not produce unusable toxic beaches.
    Two years of Aoun did.
    Can you support your claim that the beach was not toxic couple years ago?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hel iyyem? Kel 3omro Tayyar moustahdaf men sayi2i naweya
    Tayyar ma 3ad 3ayez sayi2i el niyyeh, everything is now clear
    there is nothing that FPM and its boss say that one can believe
    I mean by "one" anyone with the will to make his reasoning work

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Tayyar ma 3ad 3ayez sayi2i el niyyeh, everything is now clear
    there is nothing that FPM and its boss say that one can believe
    I mean by "one" anyone with the will to make his reasoning work
    When you see the target is one place, you know it is the right place.

2al bankruptcy w toxic beaches are FPM responsibility, as if FPM led the country since 1992, that put the country in debt and corruption that now it is almost impossible to work because all the budget is going to pay debt services and govt employees.

But, how much can someone say when no one wants to hear or listen... so yeah, after one or 2 post, 7esrom w akhaweta can be the 3 post lol

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    When you see the target is one place, you know it is the right place.

2al bankruptcy w toxic beaches are FPM responsibility, as if FPM led the country since 1992, that put the country in debt and corruption that now it is almost impossible to work because all the budget is going to pay debt services and govt employees.

But, how much can someone say when no one wants to hear or listen... so yeah, after one or 2 post, 7esrom w akhaweta can be the 3 post lol
    Banckrupty no, but toxic beaches yes, until recently there were some beaches that can be used, but after the garbage crisis it is over

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Banckrupty no, but toxic beaches yes, until recently there were some beaches that can be used, but after the garbage crisis it is over
    Garbage crises started in 2014 and before... Minimum 2 years before President Aoun was elected.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Garbage crises started in 2014 and before... Minimum 2 years before President Aoun was elected.
    yes but he is in charge, and he came to fix things and not manage a crisis.
    I can understand if we were only 6 months into his presidency but it has been 2 years...
    Aymata 3emlin 7sebkon enno tbalsho teshteghlo ?
    bass la na3ref, iza fina nekhod el wled w nrou7 nsayyef bel balad (heyda kel toumou7i) ;)

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Ah,
    Lebanese people blaming Aoun for their own trash
    Ne7na cha3b mejwe
    Mnefta7 chebek l siyara w menkeb menno
    Badna aktar men hek

Li bi2areb menkon 3al chat ta7t baite ejre mkasaron

Nothing else to add here

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    yes but he is in charge, and he came to fix things and not manage a crisis.
    I can understand if we were only 6 months into his presidency but it has been 2 years...
    Aymata 3emlin 7sebkon enno tbalsho teshteghlo ?
    bass la na3ref, iza fina nekhod el wled w nrou7 nsayyef bel balad (heyda kel toumou7i) ;)
    Things are being worked and done. However, files such as the refugee crises is an ultimate priority... sending back 100 of thousands back to Syria will make a big relief on economy, energy water education, you name it; and all it takes, diplomatic and political decisions.

As for toxic waste, for the first time, Lebanese towns are having public sewers where the waste goes into a central station rather than the sea.
    Thanks to the ministry of energy and national plans to limit waste to go into wrong places.

One cannot clean the beach while the waste is still dumping there. The national sewer project is a step towards minimizing waste dumpster in sea or rivers, to be followed by garbage factories; thus, the cleanup can start, or else, you clean one day and wake up the next day same thing.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Many mocked the McKenzie financial team, a professional organization that is specialized in studying countries, and for instance give advise on business and strategic investments.

If I remember the President correctly, studies like that are needed in order to facilitate on investors what businesses may be profitable in Lebanon, thus investing in right places rather than losing investments.

NiceV

NiceV

Weird, 70 years of bad environmental policy did not produce unusable toxic beaches.
    Two years of Aoun did.
    Inta Mental instability
    The deal to treat garbage was signed before President Aoun
    Plus sewar System

NiceV

NiceV

Let’s speak the facts
    The only way to treat garbage
    Recycling your People not mature for it
    Like today makabat worse solution
    Or tafakok harrari
    For Beirut the machine was to be put in Quarantina people are not accepting than shouefat was proposed and people are not accepting although inside London and Paris these machine to burn garbage exists

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Many mocked the McKenzie financial team, a professional organization that is specialized in studying countries, and for instance give advise on business and strategic investments.

If I remember the President correctly, studies like that are needed in order to facilitate on investors what businesses may be profitable in Lebanon, thus investing in right places rather than losing investments.
    I am not against studies if they are well done. Every big organization hires those consulting agencies in order to give them the state of the organization and suggest way to improve.
    I have nothing against that, provided that the study is well done (not copy/paste from others) and the suggestions/plan will be adopted by the government.
    Otherwise it would be a big waste of money

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Two years of Aoun did.
    There was a list done, a few years ago, with the levels of toxicity for each beach. I think it was even posted on the forum. This is not a new problem. Sewers and garbage have been dumped in the sea for decades.

Those blaming Aoun are preposterous.

If people can't use their brain well enough to figure out that such level of pollution doesn't happen in two years, it explains why their country is in the state its in.

Resistancefrom89

Resistancefrom89

and where does il "3ahd il qawi" fit into this?
    Where do you fit it? What are you doing about it except contributing to the problem and telling people its someone else problem

Poeple like you are the problem behind the Garbage disaster and for any other problem we have in this country

Resistancefrom89

Resistancefrom89

Ah,
    Lebanese people blaming Aoun for their own trash
    Ne7na cha3b mejwe
    Mnefta7 chebek l siyara w menkeb menno
    Badna aktar men hek

Li bi2areb menkon 3al chat ta7t baite ejre mkasaron

Nothing else to add here
    Sha3b Mejwi w nakak...

They throw the Garbage and want FPM to clean it.