Lebanese deprived of swimming in extremely polluted sea

• Thread starter Resistancefrom89
  • Start date
CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
There was a list done, a few years ago, with the levels of toxicity for each beach. I think it was even posted on the forum. This is not a new problem. Sewers and garbage have been dumped in the sea for decades.

Those blaming Aoun are preposterous.

If people can't use their brain well enough to figure out that such level of pollution doesn't happen in two years, it explains why their country is in the state its in.
My Lady is always right and wise

• Advertisement
  • A

anon1mill

long term lurker who usually enjoys reading the different "unprejudiced " topics here "not srs" but decided to pitch in on this topic.

You say its not aouns fault.. so whos fault is it? he is the commander in chief..he's the judge who hits the gavel... so why isnt he coming with a full fledged solution? and im not speaking how shitty our water is "literally" ..im talking everything.... starting with the electricity problem that has been effecting every single lebanese for decades.... so why isnt this problem been addressed properly.... all i see or hear about "lately from jobran bassil" is the theoretical solutions that has been going for the last 3 or 4 years atleast?

i hope you answer this being objective and unbiased

VH Redux

VH Redux

long term lurker who usually enjoys reading the different "unprejudiced " topics here "not srs" but decided to pitch in on this topic.

You say its not aouns fault.. so whos fault is it? he is the commander in chief..he's the judge who hits the gavel... so why isnt he coming with a full fledged solution? and im not speaking how shitty our water is "literally" ..im talking everything.... starting with the electricity problem that has been effecting every single lebanese for decades.... so why isnt this problem been addressed properly.... all i see or hear about "lately from jobran bassil" is the theoretical solutions that has been going for the last 3 or 4 years atleast?

i hope you answer this being objective and unbiased
    I think PMA is partly to blame for not showing any interest in solving many pressing issues. But to blame him alone is incredibly unfair. Berri, Jumblatt and the Hariri clan have been in power for decades, they're the most responsible for the catastrophe, wel baheyim li byerja3o bi sawtoulon kamen.

superduper703

superduper703

There was a list done, a few years ago, with the levels of toxicity for each beach. I think it was even posted on the forum. This is not a new problem. Sewers and garbage have been dumped in the sea for decades.

Those blaming Aoun are preposterous.

If people can't use their brain well enough to figure out that such level of pollution doesn't happen in two years, it explains why their country is in the state its in.
    I agree that Aoun didn't start the problem, but Aoun is perpetuating the problem by not having a plan to curb things. So, we keep dumping sewage and garbage in the sea, while FPMers like you keep blaming the others.

Do something. You've had 2 years already. Your tsunami shit has turned into a drip from a faucet.

A

anon1mill

I think PMA is partly to blame for not showing any interest in solving many pressing issues. But to blame him alone is incredibly unfair. Berri, Jumblatt and the Hariri clan have been in power for decades, they're the most responsible for the catastrophe, wel baheyim li byerja3o bi sawtoulon kamen.

youre 110% right, and i very much agree with you to the latest extent... but Aoun is the president... bassil calling the shots.... they are in power equally now... why isnt he pointing fingers? why isnt he declaring names? its the same when sami jomayel goes on his daily tantrum and doesnt say names ,doesnt give proof and just go with "they arent letting us do this or that ".... why are aoun and bassel doing the same ???

dont you agree that they should man up and start "y7otooo kel shee 3ala tawleh 2dem el nes kela? "

superduper703

superduper703

youre 110% right, and i very much agree with you to the latest extent... but Aoun is the president... bassil calling the shots.... they are in power equally now... why isnt he pointing fingers? why isnt he declaring names? its the same when sami jomayel goes on his daily tantrum and doesnt say names ,doesnt give proof and just go with "they arent letting us do this or that ".... why are aoun and bassel doing the same ???

dont you agree that they should man up and start "y7otooo kel shee 3ala tawleh 2dem el nes kela? "
    FPM has the Ministry of Environment. They have the power to enact solutions. But they don't. Just like the Anti-Corruption Ministry. Not a single guy has been caught. This is the state of FPM: wanting more and more ministries, and doing nothing with them.

VH Redux

VH Redux

FPM has the Ministry of Environment. They have the power to enact solutions. But they don't. Just like the Anti-Corruption Ministry. Not a single guy has been caught. This is the state of FPM: wanting more and more ministries, and doing nothing with them.
    Interior Ministry enacts solution, Environment Ministry proposes them. And both them 3abi fa2o bezer.

A

anon1mill

Interior Ministry enacts solution, Environment Ministry proposes them. And both them 3abi fa2o bezer.

i agree with both of you.

man thats the problem with lebanon..... everyone sees their "leader" as divine... ma byoglat..... 3ana bel jnoob ..... i dare you toglat and say hassan nasralah without adding the "sayed" awal shee.. or call berri as berri without adding"ra2is" ya lateeeef

this is how the lebanese people are .... the lf looks at ja3ja3 as tier 1, kataeb at sameer, fpm @ aoun and the list goes on and on...

its really sad

VH Redux

VH Redux

i agree with both of you.

man thats the problem with lebanon..... everyone sees their "leader" as divine... ma byoglat..... 3ana bel jnoob ..... i dare you toglat and say hassan nasralah without adding the "sayed" awal shee.. or call berri as berri without adding"ra2is" ya lateeeef

this is how the lebanese people are .... the lf looks at ja3ja3 as tier 1, kataeb at sameer, fpm @ aoun and the list goes on and on...

its really sad
    What justifications do they give the supporters of Berri? Many I've met re-iterate the same two arguments, "fawwatle ibni 3l dawli" or "zaffatlna el tor2at".

A

anon1mill

What justifications do they give the supporters of Berri? Many I've met re-iterate the same two arguments, "fawwatle ibni 3l dawli" or "zaffatlna el tor2at".

thats what they say .... but its never this ... its because theyre shiites and berri is a shiite.. period! its all about religion bro... be lebanon heik bejayshooo el sha3eb.... via religion and sects

Last edited:
    zero

zero

Where do you fit it? What are you doing about it except contributing to the problem and telling people its someone else problem

Poeple like you are the problem behind the Garbage disaster and for any other problem we have in this country
    lol

cedarheart

cedarheart

Nothing new here, can't remember a single time when i looked into the Lebanese sea and didn't find a patch of oil, or household garbage, or industrial waste. And that's only what the eye can see, not what could only be detected by chemical tests.
    I've always been surprised how Lebanese bath in that filthy sea and how do they let their kids do so. It's no secret to anyone that for decades the country has been dumping garbage into the sea, allowing cities do dump their sewage directly, and industrial plants to discharge their chemical waste.
    Perhaps the only news here is that for the first time (or a rare time) that a document is published with scientific data and test results. What has been public knowledge for decades is now proven.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I agree that Aoun didn't start the problem, but Aoun is perpetuating the problem by not having a plan to curb things. So, we keep dumping sewage and garbage in the sea, while FPMers like you keep blaming the others.

Do something. You've had 2 years already. Your tsunami shit has turned into a drip from a faucet.
    In case you failed to notice, this issue is far from the only one that Aoun inherited.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    In case you failed to notice, this issue is far from the only one that Aoun inherited.
    You surely remember that FPM was and for more than 10 years a big contributor in paralyzing the country, culminating in grinding it to a stand still for two years along with HA without presidential elections to bring us here. FPM has been part of the problem for 13 years now. Maybe you failed to notice that? :)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You surely remember that FPM was and for more than 10 years a big contributor in paralyzing the country, culminating in grinding it to a stand still for two years along with HA without presidential elections to bring us here. FPM has been part of the problem for 13 years now. Maybe you failed to notice that? :)
    Right. Had FPM not existed, Lebanon would now have 24/7 electricity and zero pollution.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Right. Had FPM not existed, Lebanon would now have 24/7 electricity and zero pollution.
    That's not what I said. But my answer was very much relevant to your comment earlier.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    If my Lady has not existed this Forum for me will be a total void
    I totally agree with my Lady opinion, the perfection of Analysis and Submit to her reasoning and wishes

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I totally agree with my Lady opinion, the perfection of Analysis and Submit to her reasoning and wishes
    Are you translating this from Uzbek turkic? :)

VH Redux

VH Redux

Dude you have mother issues. Stop embarrassing yourself.