• Thread starter Resistancefrom89
  • Start date
  • Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I m proud of my positions towards my Lady
    When you learn that Women are special at least most of them we talk
    Are you proud of all your positions or most of them? :)

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    At least most of them? At best 20% of them lol
    Yeah I see you are a macho man
    Only 20 percent of Women
    What is your problem
    Did your girl dump you
    Women are the salt of earth and the Wonder of the World
    Like My Lady Indie is the salt of this Forum and it’s Wonder

VH Redux

VH Redux

Yeah I see you are a macho man
    Only 20 percent of Women
    What is your problem
    Did your girl dump you
    Women are the salt of earth and the Wonder of the World
    Like My Lady Indie is the salt of this Forum and it’s Wonder
    Most women are not special, just like most men as well. Do you even deal with human beings on a daily basis? You should go out of your room once a week.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What a BS, this is Legacy of Rafiq Hariri and of the Toxic corruption he brought into lebanon. Sunni legacy disaster
    To be fair, this is the legacy of the Lebanese. It is a failed society with zero respect of the common good. We mock the West and its “lack of values” while we behave like perfect hypocrites. We go to mass /mosque every week, our houses are spotless, we wash our cars 10 Times a month, but we throw garbage on the streets, on the beach, in the woods (whenever there are a few left), we torture animals, we are racists (skin color, foreigners from “lower countries”, and forbid Sri Lankan’s from going to the pool, etc). We should look into the mirror from time to time.
    Not sure what if anything is still fixable. Not sure the Lebanese are even aware of this level of disaster they’re in and he long term impact this has on their children’s health...

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lek hal fat7al, wi2fit 3ala ticket prices el ossa? lol

Seriously... this was again useless stunt (especially given McK’s track record of getting into corruption scandals, cf South Africa).

At best, Lebanon wasted a couple of million $ for a vanity report that is useless.

superduper703

superduper703

تداول ناشطون على مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي صورةً لمواطن يُدعى علي ج.، أُصيب بطفح جلدي، خلال ممارسته هواية السباحة في بيروت.
    وقد نقل "علي" الى إحدى المستشفيات، حيثُ تبيّن أنّ البقع هي نتيجة لترسب التلوث والنفايات على صخرة اصطدم بها أثناء السباحة.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    تداول ناشطون على مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي صورةً لمواطن يُدعى علي ج.، أُصيب بطفح جلدي، خلال ممارسته هواية السباحة في بيروت.
    وقد نقل "علي" الى إحدى المستشفيات، حيثُ تبيّن أنّ البقع هي نتيجة لترسب التلوث والنفايات على صخرة اصطدم بها أثناء السباحة.

Jellyfish burn (Andil)
    Superduper’s Fake propaganda as usual

Vision

Vision

I’ve been ranting about the toxicity levels of Lebanon’s waterways since 2002, when we took samples back then, followed by samples in 2012, but in 2018 they have finally taken notice. shame, shame, shame...... What a joke and embarrassment. Lebanese is a cesspool of corrupt goons, and there isn’t a single soul representing the people that actually give a rats a*s about the people.
    I am at peace with with the fact that Lebanon is no longer a place I consider home, a place I can relate to, a place I deem sustainable ( in any way), or a place would even want my children to visit.
    The Garbage crisis is merely a drop in the ocean, compared to the raw sewage pouring freely into the estuaries, valleys and aquifers. This raw sewage isn’t only carrying microbactrial contaminants, but the chemicals (domestic and commercial) have tainted the natural resources forever.
    I am the owner of a riverfront plot of land that includes one of lebanon’s tallest waterfalls, an amazing grotto and 2 natural springs with enough water to service a population of 500,000 people all year round. The valley that serves the waterfall and 2 of the springs is tainted by the sewers of 2 villages, and the grotto and other spring are tainted by the sewers of another village.
    I have abandoned any plans of making this an amazing tourist attraction, and have succumb to the fact that the “scorched earth” policy adopted by our politicians is working. Tfeh and shame.

VH Redux

VH Redux

I’ve been ranting about the toxicity levels of Lebanon’s waterways since 2002, when we took samples back then, followed by samples in 2012, but in 2018 they have finally taken notice. shame, shame, shame...... What a joke and embarrassment. Lebanese is a cesspool of corrupt goons, and there isn’t a single soul representing the people that actually give a rats a*s about the people.
    I am at peace with with the fact that Lebanon is no longer a place I consider home, a place I can relate to, a place I deem sustainable ( in any way), or a place would even want my children to visit.
    The Garbage crisis is merely a drop in the ocean, compared to the raw sewage pouring freely into the estuaries, valleys and aquifers. This raw sewage isn’t only carrying microbactrial contaminants, but the chemicals (domestic and commercial) have tainted the natural resources forever.
    I am the owner of a riverfront plot of land that includes one of lebanon’s tallest waterfalls, an amazing grotto and 2 natural springs with enough water to service a population of 500,000 people all year round. The valley that serves the waterfall and 2 of the springs is tainted by the sewers of 2 villages, and the grotto and other spring are tainted by the sewers of another village.
    I have abandoned any plans of making this an amazing tourist attraction, and have succumb to the fact that the “scorched earth” policy adopted by our politicians is working. Tfeh and shame.
    Don't worry, PMA and Gebran have the interest of the people and will fix this country.

superduper703

superduper703

Jellyfish burn (Andil)
    Superduper’s Fake propaganda as usual
    Skunk knows better than the doctors. What else can you do? Can you light a cigarette in your ass too?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Skunk knows better than the doctors. What else can you do? Can you light a cigarette in your ass too?
    Sorry haven’t seen any doctor’s report.
    The post you linked is worthless.

Mbrundy

Mbrundy

What other outcome would someone expect from warlords ruling over this land for 30 years?!