• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanese FLB League 2014/2015

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
Even with old man Khatib you wont win, enjoy Hariri's open budget, wont do you much this season.

23 no2tba lol, bhanikoun 3a hayda le3ib el NBA lejdid ktir awe hahahaha

Weezy

I don't recall Adel Karam cheering for Sagesse with this enthusiasm back when he was a Hariri employee. I guess he is no less of a coward than his fellow sagesse fans who took a good beating single-handedly by Ismail in Ghazir last season.

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
Hariri and Co still owe Adel money, just proves that you guys are complete nawar, if you think a fit giant man beating down an out of shape fan is embarrassing, what do you call a bunch of hezbo thugs going straight into your areas and doing whatever the hell they want on 7may?

Ma t3asib ktir 7aboub, t3awado 3al khsara.

I don't recall Adel Karam cheering for Sagesse with this enthusiasm back when he was a Hariri employee. I guess he is no less of a coward than his fellow sagesse fans who took a good beating single-handedly by Ismail in Ghazir last season.

Same goes for his brother Fares Karam.Both are uneductaed people anyways.And I care less what they do.

Layyouss

Administrator
Master Penguin
What a shame, aside from the "TFEH" feeling, when I heard Ali Mahmoud speaking I felt like:

Final score Riyadi Vs Sagesse 20 - 0

Weezy

What a shame, aside from the "TFEH" feeling, when I heard Ali Mahmoud speaking I felt like:

Final decision Riyadi Vs Sagesse 20 - 0

And Sagesse will lose 1 point from the total season points.

More like a Man. Did you see how Terrel went back to court and tried to assault Ali again? It seems he was pissed haha

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
Saggesse took a very good beating, again hahah
Its a shame about the fight at the last minute.

Anyway, Riyadi are a very powerful team this season, packed with all kind of skilled players, jean abdel nour, khatib, ismail ahmad ...
If the other teams dont step up their game, i see them champions again this year.