• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanese FLB League 2014/2015

Layyouss

Administrator
Master Penguin
What did he say ?

Things like he would do it again and he's not sorry and he does not stand down for anyone etc..

Regardless whether he's right or not such behavior does not help in situations like this, he sounded very childish

Impera

Which brings us to another subject, look at how diverserd Riyadi team is. They have players from all sects where as Saggesse only have christian players

I don't think it's a decision from the club. This is sports, they need the best men they can get to win.

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Which brings us to another subject, look at how diverserd Riyadi team is. They have players from all sects where as Saggesse only have christian players
but in the Sagesse team they're LF Christians which should make you happy... you're not? LOL

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nope this isn't the second fight. It broke out again when saggesse players went out of their locker room and tried to assault riyadi players on the court again.
ya 7aram how peaceful Riyadi's players are... and more so Riyadi's spectators :)

Yeah ok, this isn't the second fight... it's the third when a spectator attacked the ISF guys because he didn't want to leave the court... he wanted to stay w ya3mel mashkal :)

Hameed

ما حصل اليوم أثبت نظرية أهل الذمة .... يلا أعترفوا أني على حق

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
[]

It depends what "started" means :)

- Ali had an illegal block on Terrel while he was running.
- Terrel retaliated by pushing (not punching, pushing) Ali's head.
- Ali then retaliated by punching him... and another Riyadi player was dragging him down while Ali kept punching him.
- And then came all the Riyadi fans :)

State all the facts... then let the readers decide on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weezy

[]

It depends what "started" means :)

- Ali had an illegal block on Terrel while he was running.
- Terrel retaliated by pushing (not punching, pushing) Ali's head.
- Ali then retaliated by punching him... and another Riyadi player was dragging him down while Ali kept punching him.
- And then came all the Riyadi fans :)

State all the facts... then let the readers decide on their own.

Ok lets talk facts

Terrell has been trying to instigate ali all game long with pushes here and there. (Riyadi prepared a video of all scenes ill post it when i get it)

An illegal block doesn't give terrell the right to push ali. If it's a foul the referree should call it period

He called for a fight when he pushed him and said "what you gonna do". And He was downed by ali before any other riyadi player rushed to the scene.

Saggesse bench and whole crew rushed to join the fight too, not only riyadis bench

Fans did not enter court in mass numbers like what happened in ghazir last year

After 30 minutes terrell entered the court again to resume the fight

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ok lets talk facts

Terrell has been trying to instigate ali all game long with pushes here and there. (Riyadi prepared a video of all scenes ill post it when i get it)

An illegal block doesn't give terrell the right to push ali. If it's a foul the referree should call it period

He called for a fight when he pushed him and said "what you gonna do". And He was downed by ali before any other riyadi player rushed to the scene.

Saggesse bench and whole crew rushed to join the fight too, not only riyadis bench

Fans did not enter court in mass numbers like what happened in ghazir last year

After 30 minutes terrell entered the court again to resume the fight
eh now you're starting to be semi-reasonable... not when you say Terrell started it and threw the first punch.

I agree that an illegal block shouldn't have been met with a push. But also, a push shouldn't be met with a punch :)

Yes, he was down from the punch before the bench got there but after it did, there was a Riyadi player holding him down by pulling his shirt so Ali keeps punching him.

Also, I didn't see the 7ekme bench "joining the fight". All I saw are many from both benches trying to pull the fighting players apart. But I did see fans beating up players and ISF guys :)

Last, you're just assuming that Terrell entered the court again to "resume the fight". You don't know and I don't know either why he entered the court again. What we saw are fans beating him up again. Stick to facts.

neutral

Legendary Member
when crap like this happens in the NBA, players get up to a season long suspension. If you leave the bench you get an automatic one game suspension.

Unfortunately in Lebanon politics is intermingled with sports so there will be no actions taken and this game will never be cleaned from za3ranat.

Enjoy that lousy basketball league.