• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanese - Israeli Relations

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Reading this thread is sad. It is about the lebanese-israeli relations and it seems we are negotiating with the israelis (talks are always good) but the real problem is in the internal relations as a thread like this was reduced to internal fighting.

How are we supposed to negotiate as a single voice and a country may it be with IMF, Israel or any provider if we cannot agree min bayyo a2wa mnel tene. We have a bunch of power hungry politicians that mostly lost their grip on reality, others who know the end is near and are searching for a better position for thee negotiations to come, other lost on how to position themselves....
Meanwhile the regular lebanese has no medicine, no food, no jobs and no futures..

Common a bit of common sense what are you fighting for!...if you cannot have a decent life it should be your number one priority before the "72ou2 el shi3a" w "72ou2 el masi7iyye" w... Ask for freaking jobs, investments, decent roads, decent medical coverage ...

Lebanon is a failed state ...anyone left wondering why?

shou befhan, battalet aouni ?

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is clear to me that Aoun/Bassil are thirsty to please the Americans (having civilians within the negotiating team is an unnecessary gift) and to 'claim' an accomplishment, hopefully not at any expense. I don't trust Bassil.

That's what I've been saying.
Nothing else explains this sudden U-turn.
It's not like FPM discovered HA's nature and foreign allegiance overnight.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

oldschool

That's what I've been saying.
Nothing else explains this sudden U-turn.
It's not like FPM discovered HA's nature and foreign allegiance overnight.

No but 1- HA has completely turned its back on FPM internally now and is only concerned about its negotiating with Hariri.

2- The situation cannot tolerate more hoping for something to improve in the future.

Also its HA that issued a statement depicting PMA as a traitor

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No but 1- HA has completely turned its back on FPM internally now and is only concerned about its negotiating with Hariri.

2- The situation cannot tolerate more hoping for something to improve in the future.

Also its HA that issued a statement depicting PMA as a traitor
They've always considered him a traitor, as they do all Christians. Can never trust a Shiite.

I want the presidency too. And so what? Do I have the right to aspire for that or would I be seen as going for a power grab? Do I belong to this country or not? If not, let us know in plain terms.
If a traitor like you is using foreign arms to get to the Presidency then I want partition. Is there a problem for that or am I obliged to live under your black turbans ?

No habibi. What exists today is a scam. If we are 43% or 50% or 11%, we are demanding that much of a say. Let our ballots reflect our representation. Dont excluded us using a scam called munasafe. Dont disenfranchise us telling us we are only 27 MPs, even if we hold 50% of the country. You are the ones stealing people's voices as a colonial legacy. Times have changed. If you think demanding for my right is a power grab, no one is tying your hands. Grab your own power. When you speak of power grab, it implies something forcefully taken. That isnt the case here. In fact, the opposite is true. The apartheid system you glorify to reflect your wicked and racist minds is the real power grab. It was imposed using the Frenchman's power without a referendum. You are not in position to complain of power grab or accuse anyone. You have no moral high ground.
Deal I am fine with that. Take 50% of Lebanon and let’s PARTITION the country.

We will have hard borders and will be at peace with Israel, Arabs and will be focusing on the future. In 5y like now, we would be reaching space, research and finding medecines while you would be planting potatoes and Hashish killing each other.

I am fine for you to take 50% of Lebanon, raw7a Bala raj3a

When you think about it, Israel sees the Christian Lebanese community as a bigger threat to its existence than Hezbollah, the same way that the Jew sees the White European man as the main obstacle to total domination.

They’d much rather be bordered with a country dominated by Shiites, especially the third-world peasantry type. There is no threat to people like this, especially when they’re so incompetent that most of their own people are impoverished and dejected.

In the same vein, the Jews prefer a Europe dominated by ignorant 3rd-world immigrants and non-white peoples, as this ensures their grip on economic and political power.

Sigh, where’s Adolf when you need him?!
Didn’t you forget that Israel and Iran were great supporters of each other’s during the Shah ?
Muslims and Jews are very close, not like Christianity. They lived together and made business together for centuries.

Actually when Christians massacred the Jews in Spain in History, they all fled and were welcomed by North Africa.

You are spot on - Israel and Jews hate Christians for the simple reason that Jesus annihilated this religion ans 99% became Christians. They hate us more than anything else.

Ma khele2 li beddo yghabber 3a sermeytak ya general...
It is history. They sold us.
HA sold all principes in the MOU and betrayed everything we agreed on.

Our Holy war is against Corruption not against anything else - instead of supporting us, they ended up supporting Berri and Hariri.

Anyway all Shiaa see Christians as traitors but when Berry signs with Israel, he is a hero. Hypocrites

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No you were fine with Hizbullah being a lawless organization and making decisions of peace and war as long as they helped you advance your agenda. But now that they're obstructing YOUR plans, they're suddenly "pieces of shit".

Rou7o d7ako 3a ghayrna. Ken lezim tou3o min 15 seneh.
Actually I supported the FPM rapprochement to HA out of a genuine belief they can be good and we can eventually build a state with them. I thought the fear mongering was far fetched. I was wrong.

Can never trust a Shiite.

NewLeb

Deal I am fine with that. Take 50% of Lebanon and let’s PARTITION the country.

We will have hard borders and will be at peace with Israel, Arabs and will be focusing on the future. In 5y like now, we would be reaching space, research and finding medecines while you would be planting potatoes and Hashish killing each other.

I am fine for you to take 50% of Lebanon, raw7a Bala raj3a

They can take 70% at this point. @Steven Gerrard can stay, he’s cool. ;)

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's clear to everyone FPM wants us to normalize with Israel.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nothing new.
Most lebanese, especially christians want peace with israel.
Even if they do not Express it to you openly. Taqyah is not exclusive.

In FPM's case, it's rather نفاق not تقيّة
Up until a few months ago, their motto was still "Jaish, Sha3eb, Muqawameh"
At the first hint of US sanctions, their discourse suddenly changed. They're a bunch of hypocrites.