• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanese - Israeli Relations

Genius

Legendary Member
In FPM's case, it's rather نفاق not تقيّة
Up until a few months ago, their motto was still "Jaish, Sha3eb, Muqawameh"
At the first hint of US sanctions, their discourse suddenly changed. They're a bunch of hypocrites.

It was never their motto. That's the iranian dictated motto to their mercenaries.
FPM tried it like a teenager thinking it is cool to smoke pot and be anti American. Only to realize how dumb they were. all FPMers i know were genuine in their alliance, although, they all seemed deep down uncomfortable about it.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Deal I am fine with that. Take 50% of Lebanon and let’s PARTITION the country.

We will have hard borders and will be at peace with Israel, Arabs and will be focusing on the future. In 5y like now, we would be reaching space, research and finding medecines while you would be planting potatoes and Hashish killing each other.

I am fine for you to take 50% of Lebanon, raw7a Bala raj3a

I have no problem with that. Divide Lebanon into two halves. One half would stretch from Jbeil/Keserwan and all the way to the south and will include Baalbak/Hermel.

Your own half woukd include above Jbeil/Keserwan and all the way to Akkar. That means the northwestern section of Lebanon.

That is what partition means for me. If you agree, I agree to it. Then we shall see who will kill themselves. You already have that history more than any other community.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have no problem with that. Divide Lebanon into two halves. One half would stretch from Jbeil/Keserwan and all the way to the south and will include Baalbak/Hermel.

Your own half woukd include above Jbeil/Keserwan and all the way to Akkar. That means the northwestern section of Lebanon.

That is what partition means for me. If you agree, I agree to it. Then we shall see who will kill themselves. You already have that history more than any other community.
Lol we are gunna kick the Shiites back to Iraq. They are squatters on our land. And we are gunna ban arabic in schools and teach Syriac.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
If a traitor like you is using foreign arms to get to the Presidency then I want partition. Is there a problem for that or am I obliged to live under your black turbans ?

Didnt you use foreign arms to impose yourself and a friendly regime on the country for your sectarian greed? You used the French to do that. This accusation is against you, not us. In our case, we demand political share in a civil and peaceful manner. If we are using arms to reach the presidency, we would have long gotten it. Instead, we supported your leader to reach Baabda.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Lol we are gunna kick the Shiites back to Iraq. They are squatters on our land. And we are gunna ban arabic in schools and teach Syriac.

First, come to Lebanon and do that. Not sitting somewhere in the US and having wet dreams. You are dreaming of a Lebanon that will never exist except in your imagination. Such a scenario will see war from Iraq and Syria and open borders shelling you, assuming you first can get over us and we wont first march on your head. We are soon kicking the Zionists out of Palestine to the US and Europe. We will soon be in Palestine and you are dreaming of sending us to Iraq. Palestine for Palestinians. Europe and America for European Zionists. I hope you have enough empty rooms in your house to welcome them home.

Didnt you use foreign arms to impose yourself and a friendly regime on the country for your sectarian greed? You used the French to do that. This accusation is against you, not us. In our case, we demand political share in a civil and peaceful manner. If we are using arms to reach the presidency, we would have long gotten it. Instead, we supported your leader to reach Baabda.
French ? They never gave us anything. It was Saddam mainly after 1988 who sent ships full of weapons. French gave us Rolland missiles this was it.
Are you considering that France is offering the same support than what Iran is doing to Shiaa or Saudi to Sunni ?

The real and constant support came from Israel which were able to buy enough votes to get Bashir elected plus all the weaponeries that were sent from 77 to 85 although Israelis lost hopes in Lebanon after Bashir was killed and Amin the idiot torn away the peace agreement.
French under Mitterand offered moral support that ended up in selling us in 1989 when Bush attacked Iraq.

Back to today : take the Presidency and if you want President Aoun himself who proved unfit and without any power.

But in reality you will never be happy with a partition or federal Lebanon as you will be losing the only part of Lebanon that brings cash to the country. The minute we stopped pumping cash in the country you started asking for more.

Please get used to one reality that will not change : all the Shiaa who are working in the State will end up cashing a salary equivalent to 20 USD a month. This is it.

In French we say “La Messe est dite” just in case you get it ...

I am fine with that.
We will be like Cyprus and having agreements with everyone. Just a year later we would have the Apple, IBM, Microsoft, GE, Airbus, regional gas pipelines, regional electricity grid interconnections, peace with everyone, etc.

We will deal with the LF sooner or later they will need to accept democracy.

My only issue is that we will have a Revenue per Capita probably 50 times higher than the one in your region which will end up in having the whole region who will want to get in, work for our companies and in parallel taking attacks from your leaders treating us as traitors so we would need to have a bloody good army and advance weaponeries.

The other option is to get back to normal Lebanon where current TAEF is being fully implemented without anyone asking for more or taking less.

Whatever works for you works for me

Rafidi

Legendary Member
French ? They never gave us anything. It was Saddam mainly after 1988 who sent ships full of weapons. French gave us Rolland missiles this was it.
Are you considering that France is offering the same support than what Iran is doing to Shiaa or Saudi to Sunni ?

The real and constant support came from Israel which were able to buy enough votes to get Bashir elected plus all the weaponeries that were sent from 77 to 85 although Israelis lost hopes in Lebanon after Bashir was killed and Amin the idiot torn away the peace agreement.
French under Mitterand offered moral support that ended up in selling us in 1989 when Bush attacked Iraq.

Back to today : take the Presidency and if you want President Aoun himself who proved unfit and without any power.

But in reality you will never be happy with a partition or federal Lebanon as you will be losing the only part of Lebanon that brings cash to the country. The minute we stopped pumping cash in the country you started asking for more.

Please get used to one reality that will not change : all the Shiaa who are working in the State will end up cashing a salary equivalent to 20 USD a month. This is it.

In French we say “La Messe est dite” just in case you get it ...

So you are cash donkeys?

I'm referring to the French who annexed South Lebanon and the Beqaa to include in Greaterr Lebanon and then impose the confessional apartheid regime that relegated us to second class citizens pre Taef. You set up a regime using the French.

I can sense the jealousy in your tone. Why not just respect yourself?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I am fine with that.
We will be like Cyprus and having agreements with everyone. Just a year later we would have the Apple, IBM, Microsoft, GE, Airbus, regional gas pipelines, regional electricity grid interconnections, peace with everyone, etc.

We will deal with the LF sooner or later they will need to accept democracy.

My only issue is that we will have a Revenue per Capita probably 50 times higher than the one in your region which will end up in having the whole region who will want to get in, work for our companies and in parallel taking attacks from your leaders treating us as traitors so we would need to have a bloody good army and advance weaponeries.

The other option is to get back to normal Lebanon where current TAEF is being fully implemented without anyone asking for more or taking less.

Whatever works for you works for me

No, please. You can go your way. Left for me, I dont want to coexist with sectarian snakes like you. Your mission has always been sectarian domination right from the onset. Once you lose that domination and others are fairly and equally represented and their voice is heard you feel agitated. You've held the country with full presidential powers for 40 years. And you still country certain posts, including the presidency, army command and central bank. And you get agitated when someone else asks for a ministry. You can go build your paradise alone in northwest lebanon. That's the only place you can build a new state. I wonder if Tripoli and Akkar would agree to join you.

And this is all wet dreams. You arent getting anything whereby you will dominate. Not even a garden. You will learn to live as normal and ordinary citizens. Nothing special about you. Live like others do. That's not too much to ask for. Or stay alone and find yourselves isolated.

Genius

Legendary Member
So you are cash donkeys?

I'm referring to the French who annexed South Lebanon and the Beqaa to include in Greaterr Lebanon and then impose the confessional apartheid regime that relegated us to second class citizens pre Taef. You set up a regime using the French.

I can sense the jealousy in your tone. Why not just respect yourself?

They should have divided the south to be within Palestine. It would be israel today and you would be in a second Gaza.
Apartheid yekellak rassak :) the lebanese govt gave you way more than you deserve. You just stole the state dry as soon as you were able to..

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
They should have divided the south to be within Palestine. It would be israel today and you would be in a second Gaza.
Apartheid yekellak rassak :) the lebanese govt gave you way more than you deserve. You just stole the state dry as soon as you were able to..

we’re negotiating a border right now
That could be something to keep in mind
This is an opportunity for Hezb to finally become a true resistance and liberate Jerusalem from within the occupied territories

No, please. You can go your way. Left for me, I dont want to coexist with sectarian snakes like you. Your mission has always been sectarian domination right from the onset. Once you lose that domination and others are fairly and equally represented and their voice is heard you feel agitated. You've held the country with full presidential powers for 40 years. And you still country certain posts, including the presidency, army command and central bank. And you get agitated when someone else asks for a ministry. You can go build your paradise alone in northwest lebanon. That's the only place you can build a new state. I wonder if Tripoli and Akkar would agree to join you.

And this is all wet dreams. You arent getting anything whereby you will dominate. Not even a garden. You will learn to live as normal and ordinary citizens. Nothing special about you. Live like others do. That's not too much to ask for. Or stay alone and find yourselves isolated.
Chaklak khefet ! You already changed your mind ?
Well if you want to have a normal country with normal citizens then you scrap Iran, give back your weapons immediately and support peace with EVERYONE.

In this case sure I would prefer the current Lebanon but as long as you are taking us to hell to please Iran or please Berry then please allow me to build a big and think wall. My GDP will be 50 times bigger than yours. Do you know why ? Because unlike you who teaches about growing potatoes and wars and hate, I teach to my kids : respect, forgiveness, moral values based n the Bible and love for our country.

Anyway stop philosophy and let’s focus on a nice divorce rather than a forced one where all will lose

Anyway this is over now. We got robbed 30 years of savings by these crooks. Let’s take it with philosophy, money goes and comes. We lost all and because we are all smart and educated unlike them, we will refill our cash quickly. Majority of Christians have now bank accounts abroad.

Shiaa will soon lose all the benefits they gained. Amal and HA position is unsustainable on the mid run. No money, how will they pay their employees and miliciens? They can’t sustain and the world is just waiting longer for it to collapse

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Chaklak khefet ! You already changed your mind ?
Well if you want to have a normal country with normal citizens then you scrap Iran, give back your weapons immediately and support peace with EVERYONE.

In this case sure I would prefer the current Lebanon but as long as you are taking us to hell to please Iran or please Berry then please allow me to build a big and think wall. My GDP will be 50 times bigger than yours. Do you know why ? Because unlike you who teaches about growing potatoes and wars and hate, I teach to my kids : respect, forgiveness, moral values based n the Bible and love for our country.

Anyway stop philosophy and let’s focus on a nice divorce rather than a forced one where all will lose

Do whatever pleases you and will make you the richest country on earth. We love our potatoes. Oh and also our oil and gas. Soon you will discover you have none in the sea facing Batroon. Then, you will be begging for us to send you potatoes in aid. 😄

You can listen to the below and calm your wicked sectarian agitation:

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter

It was a huge mistake to include those areas in Lebanon. However, its never too late. Allah ma3 dwelibkon, we'll surely miss your huge contributions to the state, which includes but not limited to: Drugs, Thefts, Armed terrorist gangs, Crimes.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
It was a huge mistake to include those areas in Lebanon. However, its never too late. Allah ma3 dwelibkon, we'll surely miss your huge contributions to the state, which includes but not limited to: Drugs, Thefts, Armed terrorist gangs, Crimes.

Lek min 3am ye7keh.

When you atheists (former Muslims) talk this way, one would think inno into wled khayyo lal Baba Francis 😄 when you and @SeaAb talk this way, one would not imagine you are a former Sunni and he is a former Shia. You have the same problems you are accusing us of in Dinniyeh and Akkar and Tripoli. Remember the recent killings in Koura your terrorists perpetrated against civilians? At least we never do such act against our compatriots. But you are parroting Zionist propaganda that our resistance movement that freed Lebanese land is terrorist. And you are not even ashamed. And you think I fancy sharing a country with you? Of course, all this bravado is online. In real life, you are like an ant. You cant declare this bitterness and sectarian malice publicly without getting your face reconfigured.

Anyways, Maronites with the colonial master imposed Lubnan al Kabir on others and forced them into it. It wont be a bad idea to force them to remain in what they started. It's a fair game. But anyways, such decisions are bigger than what we like. Left for me, it is good riddance to bad rubbish. You are all snakes. Getting rid of the Northwest to be a country for Sunnis and Christians wont be bad. The northwest can also be divided into two countries, the size of Andorra each - one Sunni and one Maronite. Or give Tripoli and Akkar to Syria. The other half of Lebanon, from Jbeil and Keserwan dowards to Naqoorah and extending into Hermel in the northeast would be our own Shia Islamic Republic, where we constitute at least 70% of the population and minorities can freely live practicing their faith without causing turmoil. A strong state with a capable resistance and oil and gas and a land of milk and honey and butter, where agriculture flourish and we export tomatoes and potatoes to your barren land in the northwest and insist to be paid in dollar. Or you will face the famine you experienced about a 100 years ago. We literally feed you from our lands. The reason your patriarch in 1920 needed us to be with you. Hungry people. We really wont miss you. We have some Shia villages in the North, and it would not be hard to relocate them.

But these arent decisions for kids to take or frustrated adults your likes filled with bitterness and sectarian hatred roaming the internet. You do not even have the means or power to take such decisions without getting the army descend on you or you make the country descend into strife.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Do whatever pleases you and will make you the richest country on earth. We love our potatoes. Oh and also our oil and gas. Soon you will discover you have none in the sea facing Batroon. Then, you will be begging for us to send you potatoes in aid. 😄

It is fine, take the gas fields... aslan it will barely cover your part of the debt that will be divided upon partition. The remaining revenue of the gas will be stolen by Randa Berri.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
It is fine, take the gas fields... aslan it will barely cover your part of the debt that will be divided upon partition. The remaining revenue of the gas will be stolen by Randa Berri.

It wont be stolen by her. We would give her 51% and we take the 49%. We will still be richer than you.