• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanese - Israeli Relations

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Lek min 3am ye7keh.

When you atheists (former Muslims) talk this way, one would think inno into wled khayyo lal Baba Francis 😄 when you and @SeaAb talk this way, one would not imagine you are a former Sunni and he is a former Shia. You have the same problems you are accusing us of in Dinniyeh and Akkar and Tripoli. Remember the recent killings in Koura your terrorists perpetrated against civilians? At least we never do such act against our compatriots. But you are parroting Zionist propaganda that our resistance movement that freed Lebanese land is terrorist. And you are not even ashamed. And you think I fancy sharing a country with you? Of course, all this bravado is online. In real life, you are like an ant. You cant declare this bitterness and sectarian malice publicly without getting your face reconfigured.

Anyways, Maronites with the colonial master imposed Lubnan al Kabir on others and forced them into it. It wont be a bad idea to force them to remain in what they started. It's a fair game. But anyways, such decisions are bigger than what we like. Left for me, it is good riddance to bad rubbish. You are all snakes. Getting rid of the Northwest to be a country for Sunnis and Christians wont be bad. The northwest can also be divided into two countries, the size of Andorra each - one Sunni and one Maronite. Or give Tripoli and Akkar to Syria. The other half of Lebanon, from Jbeil and Keserwan dowards to Naqoorah and extending into Hermel in the northeast would be our own Shia Islamic Republic, where we constitute at least 70% of the population and minorities can freely live practicing their faith without causing turmoil. A strong state with a capable resistance and oil and gas and a land of milk and honey and butter, where agriculture flourish and we export tomatoes and potatoes to your barren land in the northwest and insist to be paid in dollar. Or you will face the famine you experienced about a 100 years ago. We literally feed you from our lands. The reason your patriarch in 1920 needed us to be with you. Hungry people. We really wont miss you. We have some Shia villages in the North, and it would not be hard to relocate them.

But these arent decisions for kids to take or frustrated adults your likes filled with bitterness and sectarian hatred roaming the internet. You do not even have the means or power to take such decisions without getting the army descend on you or you make the country descend into strife.

When you have this attitude (that is shared by most of you HAers), I'm really surprised that you wonder why people call you terrorists. You ARE a terrorist, if you don't wanna be called like that - think about your ideology and actions and change your behavior.
History will prove that those terrorists you mentioned were always tools used by intelligence services, whether Syrian, Hezbollahi, Iranian, sometimes American. We know who handed over Mosul in Iraq to Daesh to enable them to start their operations for example. We know who sent Daesh militants in air conditioned buses. We know who supported Fath El Islam in the north. We know Michel Samaha supported by Syrians who were planning terrorist attacks against Mosques.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
When you have this attitude (that is shared by most of you HAers), I'm really surprised that you wonder why people call you terrorists.
History will prove that those terrorists you mentioned were always tools used by intelligence services, whether Syrian, Hezbollahi, Iranian, sometimes American. We know who handed over Mosul in Iraq to Daesh to enable them to start their operations for example. We know who supported Fath El Islam in the north. We know Michel Samaha supported by Syrians who were planning terrorist attacks against Mosques.

Whenever I discuss or debate with you, I feel like I am talking with a child. One minute you attack me with an argument targeting us as a people and another minute you target me with an argument about intelligence agencies. Shi khasneh bil intelligence agencies w shu khas el sha3eb el m3attar. You cant call people names and tag them "terrorists" based on the perceived attitude you have of them. That is very immature and silly. Of course, it reflects your sectarian complex - from jealousy to malice to hatred to bitterness. You need psychological help.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
It wont be stolen by her. We would give her 51% and we take the 49%. We will still be richer than you.

No you won't. Because you guys suck at running a state. You will be miserable.
Khayye, even if I'm wrong, sa7tein 3a albkon... Go become rich away from us. I rather living a modest normal life, than sharing a country with terrorists.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Whenever I discuss or debate with you, I feel like I am talking with a child. One minute you attack me with an argument targeting us as a people and another minute you target me with an argument about intelligence agencies. Shi khasneh bil intelligence agencies w shu khas el sha3eb el m3attar. You cant call people names and tag them "terrorists" based on the perceived attitude you have of them. That is very immature and silly. Of course, it reflects your sectarian complex - from jealousy to malice to hatred to bitterness. You need psychological help.

"In real life, you are like an ant. You cant declare this bitterness and sectarian malice publicly without getting your face reconfigured."

It is what you said. El meshekle, you act like a terrorist without even noticing. Smallah it is natural, ma bet7es 3a 7alak.

Edit: you mentioned the terrorist activities that happened in the north. I just replied to that.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
No you won't. Because you guys suck at running a state. You will be miserable.
Khayye, even if I'm wrong, sa7tein 3a albkon... Go become rich away from us. I rather living a modest normal life, than sharing a country with terrorists.

The question is where exactly are you from? Let us know. So we know where you will belong or where you will move to or relocate. We need to identify. If you are a Beiruti, then you are stuck. Beirut would be from the part of Lebanon that belongs to us. The border will be at Jbeil/Keserwan. Except if you move to Tripoli. You can still make decision today. You dont have to dream or wait for partition or federalism or any form of division. There are still areas dominated by one community or the other. Move to the area that makes you happy. You are just sounding bitter to play politics. And it is too early. Go **** your wives and have morning sex. No need for all this bitterness. It is too early.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
"In real life, you are like an ant. You cant declare this bitterness and sectarian malice publicly without getting your face reconfigured."

It is what you said. El meshekle, you act like a terrorist without even noticing. Smallah it is natural, ma bet7es 3a 7alak.

So, you are also a terrorist for all the sectarian hatred and strife you promote. It is only the reality I was conveying. The bitterness and malice and hatred you demonstrate on this forum is so unbelievable we live in the same country. We dont experience this in real life. You know you are being provocative or a terrorist, if I am also to judge and label you by your bitter attitude. And you know if you show such provocations in real life, you will be corrected.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
The question is where exactly are you from? Let us know. So we know where you will belong or where you will move to or relocate. We need to identify. If you are a Beiruti, then you are stuck. Beirut would be from the part of Lebanon that belongs to us. The border will be at Jbeil/Keserwan. Except if you move to Tripoli. You can still make decision today. You dont have to dream or wait for partition or federalism or any form of division. There are still areas dominated by one community or the other. Move to the area that makes you happy. You are just sounding bitter to play politics. And it is too early. Go **** your wives and have morning sex. No need for all this bitterness. It is too early.

Sorry but Beirut is for Beirutis, you'll have to go back to your villages and cities in the south/bekaa.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
So, you are also a terrorist for all the sectarian hatred and strife you promote. It is only the reality I was conveying. The bitterness and malice and hatred you demonstrate on this forum is so unbelievable we live in the same country. We dont experience this in real life. You know you are being provocative or a terrorist, if I am also to judge and label you by your bitter attitude. And you know if you show such provocations in real life, you will be corrected.

Terrorism is promoting violence to persuade people. I never promoted violence, never will. I always ask for a peaceful departure.
That is the difference between normal exchange between people, and between terrorists who jump to their guns upon any difference to threat others.
Now thats an advancement ! now you'll learn what terrorism means, maybe you'll avoid being one. And I'll be happy to have saved one life from being a terrorist.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Sorry but Beirut is for Beirutis, you'll have to go back to your villages and cities in the south/bekaa.

Beirut belongs to it's people from all communities. But the border of the country would start at Jbeil/Keserwan and our state will have to include Jbeil and Keserwan. Therefore geography will impose on Beirut to be under our administration. We cant have Jbeil in one country and Bint Jbeil in another. It is never going to happen.These so call Beirutis came few centuries ago and labelled themselves Beirutis using Ottoman power. Just like Jbeil was taken over by Maronites using the Ottomans too.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Beirut belongs to it's people from all communities. But the border of the country would start at Jbeil/Keserwan and our state will have to include Jbeil and Keserwan. Therefore geography will impose on Beirut to be under our administration. We cant have Jbeil in one country and Bint Jbeil in another. It is never going to happen.These so call Beirutis came few centuries ago and labelled themselves Beirutis using Ottoman power. Just like Jbeil was taken over by Maronites using the Ottomans too.

Sorry but not gonna happen.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Sorry but not gonna happen.

So you see? You are promoting conflict. You are trying to impose things on others. And will your opposition be a peaceful one too? And if we insist, will you be so peaceful to succumb or would we have to engage in conflict?

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
So you see? You are promoting conflict. You are trying to impose things on others. And will your opposition be a peaceful one too? And if we insist, will you be so peaceful to succumb or would we have to engage in conflict?

Yep I'll always be peaceful. Never have I resorted to violence, never will.

So you are cash donkeys?

I'm referring to the French who annexed South Lebanon and the Beqaa to include in Greaterr Lebanon and then impose the confessional apartheid regime that relegated us to second class citizens pre Taef. You set up a regime using the French.

I can sense the jealousy in your tone. Why not just respect yourself?
Jealousy from whom and in what ? What do I want that you have and I don’t ? Talk to yourself and for yourself. The kings of jealousy is you and you keep telling me that we ruled you over 40 years.

Look, you can teach lies to yourself or your kids or your circle - they will buy these and not their fault. But when it comes to Christians, you can’t sell your lies.

I asked older people if it was truely a case where Christians were dominating and Shiaa left over in the 40-70’s ? It is bullshit although I know you are looking for a justification to your cheap story.

In reality whenever we needed an account or any professional, 99% of the CVs were not Shiaa. What do you want ? Get jobs and money while your people were not interested to go to school ? You want everything for free thanks to weapons without working hard ? How can someone build a life if he has weapons and culture of hate towards everyone?

Look today, why don’t we have these large Shiaa companies giving examples and giving jobs to people ? At least we have banks, factories, we created universities and thousands of schools- what did you offer to Lebanon, Shiaa and rest of Lebanese?

You are not offering anything else than death and hate plus want everything.

Even if you take Lebanon by force and assuming you maintain it (in your dreams), would Lebanon become a super intellectual hub creating and innovating bringing foreign investors and creating patents ? Or would it end up a trash bin for the sake of Iran with poorest people on Earth like in Yemen ?

Your values and approach is leading you to death, misery and unhappiness. Instead of banking of the education that Christians have you in schools (note I don’t know a single Christian going to Shiaa schools), openness to the world, our wide network within the world and bring you benefits, you only knew how to rob your fellow Lebanese as you always did.

Change before it is too late and start investing in the future and right causes, not BS causes which already died

It is becoming evident that Lebanon can’t sustain like this. We have people who have truly nothing in common.

One calls the other terrorist and the other traitor. One kisses foreign powers and one still - naively - believe in Lebanon and fighting corruption.

There is no right or wrong because each one is doing it from his angle, some see Lebanon as an entity that needs to stay other see it as their land.

Bottom line : the current model is unsatisfactory and unsustainable - no one wants civil war but no one trust the other groups

We need a new model

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Jealousy from whom and in what ? What do I want that you have and I don’t ? Talk to yourself and for yourself. The kings of jealousy is you and you keep telling me that we ruled you over 40 years.

Look, you can teach lies to yourself or your kids or your circle - they will buy these and not their fault. But when it comes to Christians, you can’t sell your lies.

I asked older people if it was truely a case where Christians were dominating and Shiaa left over in the 40-70’s ? It is bullshit although I know you are looking for a justification to your cheap story.

In reality whenever we needed an account or any professional, 99% of the CVs were not Shiaa. What do you want ? Get jobs and money while your people were not interested to go to school ? You want everything for free thanks to weapons without working hard ? How can someone build a life if he has weapons and culture of hate towards everyone?

Look today, why don’t we have these large Shiaa companies giving examples and giving jobs to people ? At least we have banks, factories, we created universities and thousands of schools- what did you offer to Lebanon, Shiaa and rest of Lebanese?

You are not offering anything else than death and hate plus want everything.

Even if you take Lebanon by force and assuming you maintain it (in your dreams), would Lebanon become a super intellectual hub creating and innovating bringing foreign investors and creating patents ? Or would it end up a trash bin for the sake of Iran with poorest people on Earth like in Yemen ?

Your values and approach is leading you to death, misery and unhappiness. Instead of banking of the education that Christians have you in schools (note I don’t know a single Christian going to Shiaa schools), openness to the world, our wide network within the world and bring you benefits, you only knew how to rob your fellow Lebanese as you always did.

Change before it is too late and start investing in the future and right causes, not BS causes which already died

You have deep seated hatred.

FYI, we used to have high illiteracy rate. That has changed. Not thanks to the state you led, but thanks to our efforts. Our areas are adorned with beautiful houses and buildings thanks to our hard work. And yes, we have enterprising businesses both home and abroad. And we have built universities and schools and hospitals. We did for ourselves all that your foolish, incompetent and apartheid state you led could not provide. Do you want to deny that? Or are you just after egotistical nonsense and trying to prove to be better than others, when you are not. And yet, we are also proud of our weapons and fighters. It is not idiots that use advanced weapons. It was not idiots that drove our the fourth strongest army out of our land. All these are things your state couldn't do when you dominated and led everyone and also marginalised everyone.

The state you led was famous for this mad saying: "Lebanon is strong through its weakness".

NewLeb

A Shiite family friend once told us that if Christians left Lebanon, the country would go down the drains. She may have had a point.

elAshtar

Legendary Member
ok, I stopped trusting him long before you
but let's get back to the agreement.
The agreement that is blessed by the Shia duo will mention the borders settlement between 2 countries, not between one country and kayan ghaseb. It will be recognized by the UN as official agreement between 2 countries.
So in other words the shia duo will accept the fact that once this famous line is drawn, what is norh of it will be lebanon and what is south of it will be israel (NOT PALESTINE). There will be no mention in this agreement of Occupied Palestine, zionist entity, kayan ghaseb etc...
Meaning the shia duo is officially accepting the existence of israel as a country and not as kayan ghaseb..
based on this, the issue of civil or military members in the committee is simply a BS, and a cover to this next reality, w kalam lel estehlak.
No. To the shia duo, what is south to Lebanon borders is occupied Palestine where the Zionists have authority. Plenty of countries at some point made agreements with their occupiers. This doesn't make the occupation legitimate.
Also let us remember that Lebanon as a state was part of the so called Arab peace initiative of 2002.

Apart from all that, whatever the lebanese state position was/is/will be, HA does not and will not recognize Israel as a state.