• I smoke and I'm against legalizing it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm just against legalizing it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
Many people when they hear the cannabis word they think it is something really really bad! But is it?

What is bad about cannabis and what is good about it do you think?
If you ask most people in Lebanon they will probably tell you that there is nothing good but the truth is that cannabis is a very good medicineit can actually help to cure cancer and many other stuff...

But for some reason it is illegal and there is a good reason for them to keep it this way $$
they have huge lie propaganda against marijuana!!

tobacco, Alcohol are much more worst they are killers but cannabis has ZERO death, you cant die from cannabis!

the truth Cannabis is not harmful, please watch these documentaries which gives you true information...

[VBTUBE]wqJO-RFQfHk[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]PSKJrgGqx_E&[/VBTUBE]

Time to legalize cannabis world wide!
Peace!

• Advertisement
  • AngryGuy

AngryGuy

You are living in Sweden, so it is easy for you to visit the Netherlands from time to another. :msntongue:

I think that cannabis should be legalized in strict places, like special coffees, and offered only for adults... in that way we will guarantee citizen's freedom, and we will prevent the organized crime... at the same time we will protect children and teenagers (the most vulnerable group in the society).

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Many people when they hear the cannabis word they think it is something really really bad! But is it?

What is bad about cannabis and what is good about it do you think?
    If you ask most people in Lebanon they will probably tell you that there is nothing good but the truth is that cannabis is a very good medicineit can actually help to cure cancer and many other stuff...

But for some reason it is illegal and there is a good reason for them to keep it this way $$
    they have huge lie propaganda against marijuana!!

tobacco, Alcohol are much more worst they are killers but cannabis has ZERO death, you cant die from cannabis!

the truth Cannabis is not harmful, please watch these documentaries which gives you true information...

Time to legalize cannabis world wide!
    Peace!
    Let's not exaggerate and claim that anything that involves inhaling smoke is "healthy"...but the stuff should be legalized. Not worth putting people in jail for it. Making it illegal doesn’t discourage anyone who wants to smoke up, and making it legal won’t encourage anyone who doesn’t want to smoke to take up the habit.

Layyouss

Layyouss

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    lol I don't think this thread will go any further coz members who smoke cannabis (like me) will not dare to say it and those who don't smoke (and I think most of them have never tried it and they consider it drugs) are not interested in such thread.

Did you know that defending Cannabis or protesting to legalize it, is illegal in Lebanon? you can go to prison for 3 to 6 months for advertising Cannabis even if u don't use or sell because it's considered drugs.

هذا والله أعلم

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    Now we're going to witness a flock of posters rushing to claim 'modernity' and 'open mindedness' lol In the west when something gets out of control they legalize it.

This stuff is very unhealthy for you. Why would the State legalize what is harmful to citizen brains? Why would humans dismiss the scietific knowledge that they have aquired in order to preserve life and health in a way that wasn't possible before? When you have the ability to distinguish what is harmful from what isn't, you should use that to your benefit. And this isn't just about drugs, it's about what type of food you eat for your body type and what things you should avoid. You want to take humanity backwards to the days of eating monkeys with disease and dying afterwards brushing aside all the hard research that has gone into finding means for your well being and survival.

It puzzles me how people know that something is harmful to their health, and yet they go ahead with stuffing it down their system.

Easy on that stuff. La7 tkharfou 3a bakeer :biggrin:

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    You are living in Sweden, so it is easy for you to visit the Netherlands from time to another. :msntongue:

I think that cannabis should be legalized in strict places, like special coffees, and offered only for adults... in that way we will guarantee citizen's freedom, and we will prevent the organized crime... at the same time we will protect children and teenagers (the most vulnerable group in the society).
    I went there in November :)
    and I'm definitely going back there in the summer...

Cannabis is very peaceful, you don't see people who smoke cannabis going around fighting like the drunks do and those who are on real drugs!

many Lebanese thinks that if a person smokes cannabis s/he is unprofessional, murderer, crack head and all these negative stuff but they are so wrong...

anyway I agree with you...

Let's not exaggerate and claim that anything that involves inhaling smoke is "healthy"...but the stuff should be legalized. Not worth putting people in jail for it. Making it illegal doesn’t discourage anyone who wants to smoke up, and making it legal won’t encourage anyone who doesn’t want to smoke to take up the habit.
    Well you can always bake it and eat it my friend, what you can do with cannabis is just amazing.. scientist are finding so many positive things in this plant..

some people abuse it and it is here where it goes wrong...

lol I don't think this thread will go any further coz members who smoke cannabis (like me) will not dare to say it and those who don't smoke (and I think most of them have never tried it and they consider it drugs) are not interested in such thread.

Did you know that defending Cannabis or protesting to legalize it, is illegal in Lebanon? you can go to prison for 3 to 6 months for advertising Cannabis even if u don't use or sell because it's considered drugs.

هذا والله أعلم
    I smoke whenever I feel for it and I don't feel ashamed saying it..
    those who don't smokes the majority of them anyway would class cannabis as heroin or something...

As for this Lebo law I think they should "bin" it, they can go to beqaa and see all the weed growing over there :biggrin: before having such ridicules law they are forgetting that cannabis is just a plant!

between Lebanese stuff are really nice, I would love to see it legalized in Lebanon but unfortunately we (lebanese) are no mature enough to handle such thing!

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Now we're going to witness a flock of posters rushing to claim 'modernity' and 'open mindedness' lol In the west when something gets out of control they legalize it.

This stuff is very unhealthy for you. Why would the State legalize what is harmful to citizen brains? Why would humans dismiss the scietific knowledge that they have aquired in order to preserve life and health in a way that wasn't possible before? When you have the ability to distinguish what is harmful from what isn't, you should use that to your benefit. And this isn't just about drugs, it's about what type of food you eat for your body type and what things you should avoid. You want to take humanity backwards to the days of eating monkeys with disease and dying afterwards brushing aside all the hard research that has gone into finding means for your well being and survival.

It puzzles me how people know that something is harmful to their health, and yet they go ahead with stuffing it down their system.

Easy on that stuff. La7 tkharfou 3a bakeer :biggrin:
    What does it do to the brain?
    This same state you are talking about are selling tobacco and alcohol which are way worst..

Most states if not all thinks what the best for their own pocket and not what the best for their people having cannabis legalized would put few medicine companies out of business in the U.S

Cannabis is not harmful I can tell you this plant is truly a medicine from the soil of this planet there is nothing chemical about it...

Some people smokes it just for pleasure and maybe it is wrong but you have sick people taking it as a real medicine for so many things...

Cannabis doesn't kill braincells there is even a research that it is good for the braincells, cannabis is a natural medicine why cant people just accept that?

I smoke it for pleasure and I can stop at any time it doesn't even make you addictive unlike nicotine in the tobacco....

Dalzi

Dalzi

Legendary Member
    What does it do to the brain?
    This same state you are talking about are selling tobacco and alcohol which are way worst..

Most states if not all thinks what the best for their own pocket and not what the best for their people having cannabis legalized would put few medicine companies out of business in the U.S

Cannabis is not harmful I can tell you this plant is truly a medicine from the soil of this planet there is nothing chemical about it...

Some people smokes it just for pleasure and maybe it is wrong but you have sick people taking it as a real medicine for so many things...

Cannabis doesn't kill braincells there is even a research that it is good for the braincells, cannabis is a natural medicine why cant people just accept that?

I smoke it for pleasure and I can stop at any time it doesn't even make you addictive unlike nicotine in the tobacco....
    So Cannabis now doesn't cause damage? :huh: I'm not going to list the negative effects of Cannabis here for you because you can read them yourself. It's enough to say that it reduces the flow of oxygen and blood to the brain. Everything that interferes with and disrupts the natural functioning and pattern of the brain (or any other organ) can cause more harm than good. Inhaling Cannabis is also bad for your lungs and your mouth/throat tissue.

Tobacco and alcohol cause harm also, so if those are legal, then let's legalize other harmful products?

Yes, drugs are used for medicine, and some of them are sourced directly from nature, but those classified as strong drugs are always administered by experts under medical supervision. You can't use drugs with the excuse that it's used for medicine. That's funny... :D

Let’s not also forget the consequences of hallucination and unconsciousness. How can you guarantee your actions if you’re not in control of your mind?

It is uncivilized to call for legalizing anything that is harmful to the human body. You are what you eat/drink/sniff.

You smoke Canabis for pleasure! Why? Shou sayer 3lek ya zalame? Can't you feel pleasure in life without putting poison down your system? I can assure you that a cold drink of water after a heavy work-out drowns you in pleasure as your body absorbs the elixir of rejuvenation. That’s what I call pure ecstasy.

Humans are so ignorant at a time when they are required to be knowledgable about their bodies due to all the easily accessable information. From eating fast food and junk to drinking soft drinks to the extreeme cases of smoking, alcohol consumption and drug use; it's sad.

I can't remember when I last had a 'coke' or artificial juice... I feel guilty if I put sugar in tea!

Stay healthy people! (And use certified organic and natural products like Perfect Potion on baby skin instead of Johnson and Johnson :biggrin:)

J. Abizeid

J. Abizeid

It's enough to say that it reduces the flow of oxygen and blood to the brain. Everything that interferes with and disrupts the natural functioning and pattern of the brain (or any other organ:scared:) can cause more harm than good.
    :502::scared::2086:
    Stay healthy people!
    Yes Maaaaaaaaaaam:blushing:

S

Salome

Cannabis is very peaceful, you don't see people who smoke cannabis going around fighting like the drunks do and those who are on real drugs!...
    We just had this discussion in the organized crime class on the legalization of marijuana...definitely main arguments for it: it will elminate big part of the black market trade (as happened in Holland), it will help the police to concentrate their resources on the real big fishes who are selling hard drugs, not to mention the very effect of the cannabis that it reduces violence - you can compare it to the similar groups (male between 15 and 40) who are on hard drugs or drink alcohol and have an extreme high crime rate or violent behaviour etc....
    So altogether there are more arguments in favour of legalizing it....

I went there in November :)
    and I'm definitely going back there in the summer
    Amsterdam? It is one of the most amazing cities in Europe, definitely a must see one, may it be winter rain and cold and in addition garbage workers on strike:D....still nothing can beat the mood of the city...I loved how you go into a coffee shop and all is peace:D Even the messages on the wall are about peace...
    For me personally it doesn't mean anything (didn't have any effect on me either) and anyway I don't like smoking - any type (it is not really classy for a woman, it makes you look so cheap)...

However considering the peaceful tranquilizer effect it has on many, seriously it should be distributed in between the israelis and palestinians...then you would finally see all peace in the ME:D

FBM

FBM

hahahahahahahaha why is it a public poll ?!? Inno hiek we can a group session ya3ni?

Chingon

Chingon

Orange Room Supporter
    Not only cannabis should be legalised but other drugs should be as well. I can honestly say that Ive had life changing experiences with some drugs and I do not regret taking them.
    The problem with this kind of "happy" drugs is the possibility of addiction but this ALWAYS depend on the personality of the person and how he can regulate the dose of usage.
    This is due to the fact that you will never get the "high" that you experienced the first time you use it and you might get to a point where you just do it for the sake of it. I can speak
    from my experience with MDMA on a night out. I felt like I actually went to heaven for a whole day, the music was divine, the state of mind was so peaceful, I met and had the best
    conversations with strangers etc...It was without a doubt the best day of my life. Next time I took it I experienced a less buzz even though the dose was bigger, the time afterwards kamena lower.
    So I simply started taking it every two months or so with much less dosage. Others that I know got completely hooked on it and started taking it a lot of it just to help them overcome the "down" from using it.

Cannabis is without a doubt one of the least addictive drugs out there. It is true that it could cause brain damage but thats only if ur taking it everyday for a year. Its the same
    issue with alcohol, if someone drinks a litre of alcohol every day for a year he will obviously function slower than normal. As Salome stated cannabis and other drugs, though used
    for medical purposes, will not be legalised because it will eliminate the black market and the big drug dealers will not be too fond of that.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Not only cannabis should be legalised but other drugs should be as well. I can honestly say that Ive had life changing experiences with some drugs and I do not regret taking them.
    The problem with this kind of "happy" drugs is the possibility of addiction but this ALWAYS depend on the personality of the person and how he can regulate the dose of usage.
    This is due to the fact that you will never get the "high" that you experienced the first time you use it and you might get to a point where you just do it for the sake of it. I can speak
    from my experience with MDMA on a night out. I felt like I actually went to heaven for a whole day, the music was divine, the state of mind was so peaceful, I met and had the best
    conversations with strangers etc...It was without a doubt the best day of my life. Next time I took it I experienced a less buzz even though the dose was bigger, the time afterwards kamena lower.
    So I simply started taking it every two months or so with much less dosage. Others that I know got completely hooked on it and started taking it a lot of it just to help them overcome the "down" from using it.

Cannabis is without a doubt one of the least addictive drugs out there. It is true that it could cause brain damage but thats only if ur taking it everyday for a year. Its the same
    issue with alcohol, if someone drinks a litre of alcohol every day for a year he will obviously function slower than normal. As Salome stated cannabis and other drugs, though used
    for medical purposes, will not be legalised because it will eliminate the black market and the big drug dealers will not be too fond of that.
    The Happy pills are really bad I know it is a great feeling when you take them in clubs and stuff but I stay away from these things, but trying it few times is not so bad :biggrin: but I think it should stay illegal.. this pills can put you in huge depression..

as for the cannabis that it causes brain damage it is no true at all...
    this was an research made by the American and its only goal was to prove that cannabis is bad..

* 1974: Dr Heath conducts his infamous government-funded Rhesus monkey study at Tulane University, touted for years as evidence that marijuana causes brain damage.
    Dr. Heath would put an airtight gas mask on the monkey; strap it into a chair and force-toke the equivalent of 63 Columbian-strength joints over the course of five minutes. The monkey suffered brain damage, all right—from suffocation and carbon monoxide poisoning.

You can't compare alcohol to cannabis at all...
    And cannabis is not addictive there is nothing addictive in it :)

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    So Cannabis now doesn't cause damage? :huh: I'm not going to list the negative effects of Cannabis here for you because you can read them yourself. It's enough to say that it reduces the flow of oxygen and blood to the brain. Everything that interferes with and disrupts the natural functioning and pattern of the brain (or any other organ) can cause more harm than good. Inhaling Cannabis is also bad for your lungs and your mouth/throat tissue.

Tobacco and alcohol cause harm also, so if those are legal, then let's legalize other harmful products?

Yes, drugs are used for medicine, and some of them are sourced directly from nature, but those classified as strong drugs are always administered by experts under medical supervision. You can't use drugs with the excuse that it's used for medicine. That's funny... :D

Let’s not also forget the consequences of hallucination and unconsciousness. How can you guarantee your actions if you’re not in control of your mind?

It is uncivilized to call for legalizing anything that is harmful to the human body. You are what you eat/drink/sniff.

You smoke Canabis for pleasure! Why? Shou sayer 3lek ya zalame? Can't you feel pleasure in life without putting poison down your system? I can assure you that a cold drink of water after a heavy work-out drowns you in pleasure as your body absorbs the elixir of rejuvenation. That’s what I call pure ecstasy.

Humans are so ignorant at a time when they are required to be knowledgable about their bodies due to all the easily accessable information. From eating fast food and junk to drinking soft drinks to the extreeme cases of smoking, alcohol consumption and drug use; it's sad.

I can't remember when I last had a 'coke' or artificial juice... I feel guilty if I put sugar in tea!

Stay healthy people! (And use certified organic and natural products like Perfect Potion on baby skin instead of Johnson and Johnson :biggrin:)
    A cannabis smoker is under control, when I smoke I know what I'm doing it is not like I go around drooling on people and stuff..

If you want to know what cannabis really is I can recommend you to watch "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High" I posted it in my first comment :)

I don't blame you really, there have been so much wrong information about cannabis for some political and other reasons...

Chingon

Chingon

Orange Room Supporter
    The Happy pills are really bad I know it is a great feeling when you take them in clubs and stuff but I stay away from these things, but trying it few times is not so bad :biggrin: but I think it should stay illegal.. this pills can put you in huge depression..

as for the cannabis that it causes brain damage it is no true at all...
    this was an research made by the American and its only goal was to prove that cannabis is bad..

* 1974: Dr Heath conducts his infamous government-funded Rhesus monkey study at Tulane University, touted for years as evidence that marijuana causes brain damage.
    Dr. Heath would put an airtight gas mask on the monkey; strap it into a chair and force-toke the equivalent of 63 Columbian-strength joints over the course of five minutes. The monkey suffered brain damage, all right—from suffocation and carbon monoxide poisoning.

You can't compare alcohol to cannabis at all...
    And cannabis is not addictive there is nothing addictive in it :)
    oh no I said brain damage if you take it everyday for a year :d essentially this is true with most drugs. I know someone who smoked cannabis for two years every day and you can tell he became much slower and almost dissociated from reality. Overdosing on anything could lead to such a thing and its not necessarily cannabis related.

Xena

Xena

this is why it shoud be legalized :p

[VBTUBE]jsRYWEgkYe8[/VBTUBE]

F

false Morel

I have some technical questions:

- First of all, are only tobacoo and cannabis used for smoked drugs?
    - What types of cannabis are there? For instance as far as I know, there is a difference between marijuana and hashish.. Also there are other types as well.. Any idea?
    - What about the baked cookies in Holland? What type of cannabis is that?
    - What about pills of cannabis? Do they exist?

Anyway, now to my own experience with the thing..
    I haven't tried baked cookies or any sort of edible stuff..

I tried smoking hash on several occasions.. But never worked with me!
    It turned out for a non-smoker it's not an option to consider. I really tried hard but never made it to swallow that smoke!!
    It's like I had some in-built filter in my throat not letting it pass through in my lungs!
    I coughed really hard in the process and only made it to passively smoke it.. Like just fast blows where the smoke stays in the mouth.. As a result obviously, I never felt any effect..

And I'd never make it to smoke.. The thing I got against smoking isn't about health.. But it just brings no fun whatsoever. I fail to see any advantages in such a thing. Tobacco smoking that is.
    I see it as a habit for the losers. Individuals who either got some weak self-control so they need such a stupid habit to release their stress (psychological illusion). Or individuals with weak personalities who need such a habit to higher the self-esteem a bit and feel more important. And that did work only till a decade ago!
    Now, smoking isn't a cool thing anymore! It's considered a low-class habit wide-spread in the lower class communities only..

Anyway, I'm totally against Tobacco.. But since smoking cannabis can't be truly achieved without being a heavy smoker, then hell with it.
    Unless I got something wrong about the technicality..

Otherwise, I really need to try those baked cookies?
    Anyone with experience with those to reccomend them?
    Or maybe pills?

I'm also against addictive and exteremly harmful stuff.. So no smart recommendations about heavy drugs, be it in pill or powder form.. :sneaky2: