Lebanese Musician Samir Sfeir kidnapped by Saudi Authorities.

Reason behind kidnapping Samir Sfeir

• Political

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Security

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Both

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Ana b mamlaket l kheir b bayte l tene...b kemel 7orriyte. :cigar:
Ez__5RmXsAUWx1D

Viral

Samir Sfeir he is not kidnapped he was arrested for Saudi national security issue. He made his bed he can sleep in it. He shoould have gone to Iran for his Covid Vaccine.

As a Lebanese regardless of your sect, is that a culture you can identify with?
Would you rather turn Lebanon into this miserable state of mind?
If not, ask yourself what makes you feel superior and different than the rest of your surroundings in spite of all the imposed and self inflicted misery Lebanon is going through now...

Have you heard of the term “History repeating itself”?
Watch this till the end

Nobody knows exactly the reason of his arrestation / abduction / kidnapping so stop speculating around and let s wait a see the versict.

The guy could be conspiring against the country by doing criminal acts, and knowing the guy through how he behaved during the revolt ss well as through his aggressive comments on his personal pages, it is not unlikely that the guy be a criminal or a fraud.

The fact of having a soft voice (I never heard him though) does nt absolve him from being a criminal

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ana b mamlaket l kheir b bayte l tene...b kemel 7orriyte. :cigar:
Ez__5RmXsAUWx1D

As they say: Atharr Ard, Anjass Sah3b…
I know them firsthand…
Just in case you didn't hear about this, so that you won't be in violation of the decision
اجت أوامر بالإنسحاب
😁😁😁😁😁😁
please comply and refrain from attacking KSA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

دعا التيار الوطني الحر في رسالة نصية تم التداول بها عبر التطبيقات المتصلة بالمسؤولين والناشطين في الجيش الالكتروني للتيار الى التريث في إطلاق الاحكام المسبقة أو التهجم على السعودية في قضية توقيف الملحن سمير صفير، لافتاً الى ان الاهم اليوم هو حريته وعودته الى عائلته، وعندما يثبت ان التوقيف جاء تعسفياً وسياسياً عندها يحدد الموقف.

Ralph N

When Khashoggi was dismembered in the Saudi Embassy in Turkey, MBS was enjoying the scene remotely. This is what they say at least.

Samir Sfeir tried to dismember several times the protest and he ignored that angry people is the voice of God. He was trying to dismember God's voice.

Let's see whether MBS will passively enjoy Samir Sfeir's scene, or on the contrary will pick the chainsaw like our lovely Doomguy and finish off the job himself
Balla habal... Gods voice is to hela ho gebran w tetrok Berri w Jumblat wel Hariri?

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
أبلغ وزير الخارجية والمغتربين شربل وهبة "الانتشار" ان لا جديد يذكر حتى الساعة في موضوع توقيف الملحن سمير صفير في السعودية، مشيرا إلى أنه استقبل صباح اليوم نقابة الفنانين للاطمئنان على وضعه ،علما انه عضو في النقابة. وقد وضعتهم في ما هو متوفر لدينا ،موضحا أن القضية ما زالت بين أيدي السلطات السعودية على امل ان نصل إلى الأجوبة المطلوبة حول سبب توقيفه والتهمة الموجهة له لتكليف محام للدفاع عنه في حال كان هناك تهمة.

وقال الوزير وهبة ان هناك اهتماما في هذه المرحلة من الجانب اللبناني على تأمين الدواء والغذاء والمعاملة القانونية له وفق الأعراف والقانون الدولي، ونحن على قناعة بأن الاخوة السعوديين غير مقصرين في هذا المجال.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@khalil_charbel

·
6h

متابعة لقضية الفنان #سمير_صفير، فبعد وصوله الى #السعودية، وفجأة، انتشر بشكل كثيف جدا عبر الواتساب ومواقع التواصل، فيديو قديم له، يتحدث عن الطيارين السعوديين وطائراتهم الحربية! وتبيّن أن مجموعات تابعة لحزب لبناني مسيحي ناشطة هناك هي التي تولت توزيع هذا الفيديو،كوشاية ضدّ #صفير
+++
ثم أرسل تقرير للجهات الأمنية هناك يفيد أن #سمير_صفير ناشط سياسي ضد المملكة. مما أدى الى اعتقاله، ولا صحة لكل ما يشاع عن مخدرات او غيرها. وقضيته باتت موضوع متابعة شخصية من #الرئيس_عون.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I would like to congratulate all the rife2 who have complied with the orders of the party leadership to withdraw
اجت أوامر بالإنسحاب
😁😁😁😁😁😁

especially that more and more stories confirming that Sfeir story is purely political :p
it something GB sympathizes with since he does not like criticism, especially that he is working now on the regional level 😁 😁 😁 😁

Weezy

Legendary Member

If not, ask yourself what makes you feel superior and different than the rest of your surroundings in spite of all the imposed and self inflicted misery Lebanon is going through now...

Watch this till the end

If you are associating the MB with KSA, then obviously you are ignorant with regional politics.

Rock

Legendary Member

Watch this till the end

I tasted crickets and loved it! should I refrain from eating it again cause KSA people eat it?

Lebanon is in a miserable state of mind far worst then what you are trying to describe elsewhere

I failed to understand the point with the Abed Al Nasser video... maybe I couldnt watch it completely... I stopped at "Wa houllat al ahzab"

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
I tasted crickets and loved it! should I refrain from eating it again cause KSA people eat it?

Lebanon is in a miserable state of mind far worst then what you are trying to describe elsewhere

I failed to understand the point with the Abed Al Nasser video... maybe I couldnt watch it completely... I stopped at "Wa houllat al ahzab"
Mon ami lorsque j’étais kataeb et LF, sans le savoir, j’exécutais inconsciemment de moi même sans personne me le demandais. Je n’écoutais pas ni Nasser, ni Yasser Arafat, kamal joumblatt ha fez el Assad, even sleymane el franjieh el jidd.
Now I am better a little bit I can listen to people who are my political opponents . Coz you cannot be too different mentally of your youth. With FPM you don’t have anymore ennemies you have Only opponents : life with FPM is better. You can think as you want you have the freedom of everything to stay and leave freely. I think this way is a sword of two edges coz the commitment inside the party is less than any other party. Your appartenance to it will be really really really your convictions.

Rock

Legendary Member
Mon ami lorsque j’étais kataeb et LF, sans le savoir, j’exécutais inconsciemment de moi même sans personne me le demandais. Je n’écoutais pas ni Nasser, ni Yasser Arafat, kamal joumblatt ha fez el Assad, even sleymane el franjieh el jidd.
Now I am better a little bit I can listen to people who are my political opponents . Coz you cannot be too different mentally of your youth. With FPM you don’t have anymore ennemies you have Only opponents : life with FPM is better. You can think as you want you have the freedom of everything to stay and leave freely. I think this way is a sword of two edges coz the commitment inside the party is less than any other party. Your appartenance to it will be really really really your convictions.
I fail to understand your point
Are you saying that I am blindly following the kataeb?

What has that got to do with crickets?

Or was it abed al nasser?

I must have missed something

Life with FPM is better? you can think as you want in FPM? can you tell me what FPM thinks for example on capital punishment? on abortion? on mothers giving their foreign children the lebanese passport? just to know a bit which version of FPM you are talking about ;)

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
I fail to understand your point
Are you saying that I am blindly following the kataeb?

What has that got to do with crickets?

Or was it abed al nasser?

I must have missed something

Life with FPM is better? you can think as you want in FPM? can you tell me what FPM thinks for example on capital punishment? on abortion? on mothers giving their foreign children the lebanese passport? just to know a bit which version of FPM you are talking about ;)
I am talking how to be open minded and listen to others opinions.

Rock

Legendary Member
I am talking how to be open minded and listen to others opinions.
I got that general idea, which opinion did I not listen to?
In the post I was arguing that Viral didnt have an open mind cause he is mocking saudis for eating crickets, a delicacy I found delicious and loved

How did I end up not being open minded?