Lebanese National Caught with $2mn at Abuja (Nigeria) Airport En Route to Lebanon

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

So the Lebanese in the US (where 90% of them are Christians) where they have the 4th highest income per capita of all ethnic groups there.. it's all due to corruption and not hard work?

Gimme a break, everybody knows Leb Christians are successful and have a very good reputation all around the world. Sorry if the Muslims can't accomplish not even 1/4 of what Christians have and are mostly known for their crimes.

'All the same' you say.. tell me when Christians did something like this.. they never, because that's typical Muslim behavior. Thank God Australian people are smart enough to know Lebanese Christians and the Muslims are two worlds apart.

Sydney gang rapes - Wikipedia
LOL get your head out of your lower orifice for a second you sectarian bigot. Kel hal ad ghabeh? There are rapists, murderer's and drug dealers in Australia that are both Lebanese Muslim and Christian. This is fact. Stop comparing d*ck sizes - in our Lebanese community (Muslim and Christian), we have successful businessmen and people who contribute to society like doctors, engineers, and we have criminals (Muslim and Christian) who are an embarrassment to our people. 3an jad I feel sorry for you.

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

LOL get your head out of pyour lower orifice for a second you sectarian bigot. Kel hal ad ghabeh? There are rapists, murderer's and drug dealers in Australia that are both Lebanese Muslim and Christian. This is fact. Stop comparing d*ck sizes - in our Lebanese community (Muslim and Christian), we have successful businessmen and people who contribute to society like doctors, engineers, and we have criminals (Muslim and Christian) who are an embarrassment to our people. 3an jad I feel sorry for you.
    Maybe you should introduce him to Jihad Dib who is a NSW Labor MP and shadow education minister.
    Lebanese-Australians speak out over Peter Dutton's comments: 'That's not us' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

There are bad apples everywhere yes muslims more than christians but this is due to Australia taking people who are not educated in and mostly from North Lebanon i.e Tripoli, Akkar, Dinnieh-Minnieh.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

LOL get your head out of your lower orifice for a second you sectarian bigot. Kel hal ad ghabeh? There are rapists, murderer's and drug dealers in Australia that are both Lebanese Muslim and Christian. This is fact. Stop comparing d*ck sizes - in our Lebanese community (Muslim and Christian), we have successful businessmen and people who contribute to society like doctors, engineers, and we have criminals (Muslim and Christian) who are an embarrassment to our people. 3an jad I feel sorry for you.
    Of course there are bad people in every ethnicity. But let's try to be objective here. Proportionally speaking so called Lebanese Muslims are extremely violent compared to their Christian counterparts, they are overrepresented in prisons, and especially due to violent crimes like rape and murder. The fame didn't came out of nowhere. Christians are considered a role model for immigrants and FULLY integrated, on the other hand. The striking differences are obvious even to your average Australian because of that, it's simple as that, and it's not one or two 'good' Muslims that gonna erase and make people forget all the horrific things the others did, it takes much more than that.

H

Habibibi

Of course there are bad people in every ethnicity. But let's try to be objective here. Proportionally speaking so called Lebanese Muslims are extremely violent compared to their Christian counterparts, they are overrepresented in prisons, and especially due to violent crimes like rape and murder. The fame didn't came out of nowhere. Christians are considered a role model for immigrants and FULLY integrated, on the other hand. The striking differences are obvious even to your average Australian because of that, it's simple as that, and it's not one or two 'good' Muslims that gonna erase and make people forget all the horrific things the others did, it takes much more than that.
    What the hell are you taking about? Fully integrated ?? I am Lebanese Christian in America and there are Arab Christians that are killed in America all the time based soley on racism and nothing more...

If we are fully integrated then why is our population disproportionately located in only a select few areas of America?? Dearborn/Detroit being the Mecca of Arabs in America?

Sorry to deflate your dream but we do NOT have the same story in America as Greeks and Italians... and yes we are Arabs deal with it...

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    What the hell are you taking about? Fully integrated ?? I am Lebanese Christian in America and there are Arab Christians that are killed in America all the time based soley on racism and nothing more...

If we are fully integrated then why is our population disproportionately located in only a select few areas of America?? Dearborn/Detroit being the Mecca of Arabs in America?

Sorry to deflate your dream but we do NOT have the same story in America as Greeks and Italians... and yes we are Arabs deal with it...
    Wait, hold on now timmy, werent you preaching about how lebanese are NOT arabs but in fact african because of a fault line?

How come you consider and insert urself in the arab narrative of the usa?
    Also why do you think they are not fully integrated? Any specific reason?

H

Habibibi

Wait, hold on now timmy, werent you preaching about how lebanese are NOT arabs but in fact african because of a fault line?

How come you consider and insert urself in the arab narrative of the usa?
    Also why do you think they are not fully integrated? Any specific reason?
    Ok... We are North Africans mixed with Arabs... it’s settled...

Unfortunately in the USA the general American makes no distinction between an Arab or Egyptian or Moroccan or Lebanese or Berber or Assyrian or whatever... we are all Arabs to them... Lebanese have always been in that category in this country and all other European dominated countries... we are tend to congregate in only a few states and cities and for good reason. We are under represented in media and when we are it’s not good... there have been multiple murders of Arab Christians confusing them for Muslims... that’s racism... making assumptions based on looks and names....

The Lebanese Americans have tried to integrate but American society has not enabled us to like they enabled the Italians and Greeks.... because when it comes down to it they are European...

The fact that middle eastern peoples very publicized attempts to get a North African Middle East category on the census shows that the majority of us do not feel completely integrated and now it time to start fighting for ourselves and our identity in America

H

Habibibi

Also people can argue that Lebanese Americans are in the top 10 successful ethnic groups in America... but that doesn’t mean anything as far as integration is concerned... you know who else is on the top 10 list?? Nigerians... you think they feel integrated? Also Indians... they are on the top of the list ahead of the Lebanese!!!! Do you think they feel fully integrated ???

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Also people can argue that Lebanese Americans are in the top 10 successful ethnic groups in America... but that doesn’t mean anything as far as integration is concerned... you know who else is on the top 10 list?? Nigerians... you think they feel integrated? Also Indians... they are on the top of the list ahead of the Lebanese!!!! Do you think they feel fully integrated ???
    aslan maba3ref lech when a person succeeds Lebanon makes a big deal about it. We are not the only country who have people that succeed in their life. You have so many cultures that come to a Western country and succeed due to their hard work and the opportunities given to them that their homeland couldn't give them.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Those are isolated cases, not the norm. You know that. I'm also living in the US atm and I can attest Lebanese Christians are COMPLETELY integrated into American society, after all they've been living here since the early 1900s. They have a higher income than both Italians/Greeks, how's that not integration?

Lebanese Christians are spread throughout the country, with high concentrations all over the Northeast, California and Texas. Perhaps you speak of Muslims who came only recently and do concentrate in Dearborn, which btw was once a thriving mixed Lebanese Christian/Assyrian town until all the Mohammeds came and became the shithole it is now. There's barely any Christian left in Dearborn, the recent reputation the city acquired is all due to Muslims.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Difference is Lebanese Christians came more than 100 years ago with nothing but their clothes and made their way to the top. Very different from the rich Indians who came only recently as doctors or engineers.

H

Habibibi

Those are isolated cases, not the norm. You know that. I'm also living in the US atm and I can attest Lebanese Christians are COMPLETELY integrated into American society, after all they've been living here since the early 1900s. They have a higher income than both Italians/Greeks, how's that not integration?

Lebanese Christians are spread throughout the country, with high concentrations all over the Northeast, California and Texas. Perhaps you speak of Muslims who came only recently and do concentrate in Dearborn, which btw was once a thriving mixed Lebanese Christian/Assyrian town until all the Mohammeds came and became the shithole it is now. There's barely any Christian left in Dearborn, the recent reputation the city acquired is all due to Muslims.
    Your living in the US at the moment... so you were not born and raised here and do not have plans of staying permanently. You have no idea the hardships the Lebanese Christians went through to get naturalized and the lasting effects... torn family’s etc as some were able to get naturalization but others were to dark complected to get their citizenship so they got deported... the Greeks and Italians didn’t have this issue ... Lebanese are called sand niggers sand monkeys etc... Greeks and Italians never were... these things happen. In Australia Canada the USA and every other euro dominated country ....

Another thing that happened back in early 1900s the Lebanese immigrants were having this very same conversation... half of the people were claiming oppression and the other half was in denial...

I can assure you if you are Lebanese in America your experience and thoughts will be dictated by how you look... if you look like Steve Kerr you’ll be fine... if you look like Hassan nasrallah you will have a very different idea of racism in America no matter if your Muslim or Christian

And also about the income thing and integration... I guess the Nigerians and Indians are fully integrated as well based on that logic

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Your living in the US at the moment... so you were not born and raised here and do not have plans of staying permanently. You have no idea the hardships the Lebanese Christians went through to get naturalized and the lasting effects... torn family’s etc as some were able to get naturalization but others were to dark complected to get their citizenship so they got deported... the Greeks and Italians didn’t have this issue ... Lebanese are called sand niggers sand monkeys etc... Greeks and Italians never were... these things happen. In Australia Canada the USA and every other euro dominated country ....

Another thing that happened back in early 1900s the Lebanese immigrants were having this very same conversation... half of the people were claiming oppression and the other half was in denial...

I can assure you if you are Lebanese in America your experience and thoughts will be dictated by how you look... if you look like Steve Kerr you’ll be fine... if you look like Hassan nasrallah you will have a very different idea of racism in America no matter if your Muslim or Christian

And also about the income thing and integration... I guess the Nigerians and Indians are fully integrated as well based on that logic
    I had an experience about 2 years ago. I was walking down the street with my dad and going to the shops. I had a boy I would say 22 years old yell out 'WOG' to my dad. So I chased after him and pinned him down. I explained to him that my dad has been here since 1975 and is probably older than your father. I was born in this country and eventhough I love my homeland very much I also love Australia. There is racism big time in this country and doesn't matter if you are christian or muslim. They just think that we are all the same. They have the notion that we are dirty jarabs that just as you said sand niggers. I told him that not everyone is the same and judge a person by his actions not by the actions of others. He just left the piss ant with his bike.

H

Habibibi

I had an experience about 2 years ago. I was walking down the street with my dad and going to the shops. I had a boy I would say 22 years old yell out 'WOG' to my dad. So I chased after him and pinned him down. I explained to him that my dad has been here since 1975 and is probably older than your father. I was born in this country and eventhough I love my homeland very much I also love Australia. There is racism big time in this country and doesn't matter if you are christian or muslim. They just think that we are all the same. They have the notion that we are dirty jarabs that just as you said sand niggers. I told him that not everyone is the same and judge a person by his actions not by the actions of others. He just left the piss ant with his bike.
    And even worse things have happened in Australia
    2005 Cronulla riots - Wikipedia

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    He was probably pissed.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

As an immigrant you'd expect one to suffer more discrimination, but I don't. And much less the people who were born here. As I said before, Lebanese Christians in the US are totally assimilated nowadays. They were persecuted in the past? Sure, but so were the Irish, Greeks, Italians. Doesn't change the fact they eventually assimilated and now they are a successful group part of mainstream America. The same happened to every other Christian Middle Eastern group like Copts and Assyrians, even if they faced 'persecution' it's nowhere near as closed to what they faced in their homelands.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

And even worse things have happened in Australia
    2005 Cronulla riots - Wikipedia
    Exactly right :)
    These racist mobs don't know the difference between christians and muslims. Just racist pricks. These Lebanese youth were born in Australia, their fathers have worked and paid taxes in this country since 1960 which makes them older than their fathers and yet they still tell you to go back home. So the ethnic groups retaliate and start asking these aussies, what does it mean exactly to be an aussie???
    This whole country is built on multicuralism.

You have 1 million muslims approx maybe little less, you have Lebanese, Pakistanis, Indians, Syrians, Palestinians, Chinese etc.
    The Chinese in this country are approx 1 million if not more by themselves. So what does it mean to actually be aussie? they don't know they just shrug w bi2elak our way of life.

With all this this country is a beautiful country with alot of opportunities which I am thankful for. Lebanon couldn't give me what half Australia gives me and for that I am proud.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

This is not only about persecution aslan. But they(Westerners) fear what they do not know. Most people went out the country to live a better life not a shitter life. They go out of the country due to some sort of life that wasn't given to them in their homeland. Christians tend to mix in more with society? Sure I second that. This is normal. Australia masalan it is a christian society that is open not one that is closed like Indonesia. I would be sure that if a muslim went to Indonesia and a christian went to Indonesia the muslim would feel at home and the christian would have a harder time fitting in.

We for example here in Australia have many issues and most of it is due to the people. Alot of people who came to this country sit at home don't do anything, don't worry about work and collect welfare. This is for christians also. The christians in this country ( I am talking about Lebanese) have like 3-5 children. Something that is not seen back home for example. Why?
    Because the gov helps the children and families out and over here it is not the same lifestyle as back home. So you have alot of Lebanese here that do not work and do not better their life. It is like they come here with the notion eno badna njib 4 kids and nrabiyoun 3al welfare system. maba3ref...

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

This is not only about persecution aslan. But they(Westerners) fear what they do not know. Most people went out the country to live a better life not a shitter life. They go out of the country due to some sort of life that wasn't given to them in their homeland. Christians tend to mix in more with society? Sure I second that. This is normal. Australia masalan it is a christian society that is open not one that is closed like Indonesia. I would be sure that if a muslim went to Indonesia and a christian went to Indonesia the muslim would feel at home and the christian would have a harder time fitting in.

We for example here in Australia have many issues and most of it is due to the people. Alot of people who came to this country sit at home don't do anything, don't worry about work and collect welfare. This is for christians also. The christians in this country ( I am talking about Lebanese) have like 3-5 children. Something that is not seen back home for example. Why?
    Because the gov helps the children and families out and over here it is not the same lifestyle as back home. So you have alot of Lebanese here that do not work and do not better their life. It is like they come here with the notion eno badna njib 4 kids and nrabiyoun 3al welfare system. maba3ref...

Would a Christian in Muslim lands dare to rape a woman or commit other violent crimes like Muslims often do in the Western world tho?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Would a Christian in Muslim lands dare to rape a woman or commit other violent crimes like Muslims often do in the Western world tho?
    Probably not but that isn't the question of the hour. It is the fault of the gov of those countries who bring these people here. Instead of bringing the educated who can actually do something with their life and society as a whole benefits they tend to bring the rejects that end up doing nothing just get welfare.