Lebanese Parliamentary Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 54 44.6%
  • LF

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • HA

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • KATAEB

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

JB81

Legendary Member
حسب لفهمتو انو الطعن هو لمفهوم الاكثرية النيابية بظل مقاعد نيابية مشغورة، مش اذا المجلس بحقلو بالتعديل للقانون

منذكر بإنتخاب الرئيس عون، حدد بري ان الثلثين او الاكثرية المجلس هي هي ع ١٢٨ مهما قل عدد النواب الموجودين

فكيف بيمرق تعديل قانون ب ٦١ نائب وقت الاكثرية مهما كان عدد نواب الحاليين، هو ذاته ٦٥ حسب بري

flag-waver

Legendary Member
By merely observing their words and behaviors, anyone with little bit of intelligence will conclude that most of the LF MPs are not that intelligent.
Lack of fear and intelligence are not necessarily intertwined. You can be courageous and still be a blithering fool.

Yeh yeh keep them coming brother. The supporters of the LF are more than happy with their MPs and especially the thug Pierre Abou Assi. Yo2borni rabo!
Enta khalik hiding under the table if shit hits the fan.

The_FPMer

Their hate for LF. 4 simple words.
Eh sa7 la enno there are no rational arguments that can be said against the LF or other Lebanese party ma hek? If you oppose them you're definitely a hater, mish ma32oul ykoun shi tene. Imagine actually believing that.

The_FPMer

Yeh yeh keep them coming brother. The supporters of the LF are more than happy with their MPs and especially the thug Pierre Abou Assi. Yo2borni rabo!
Enta khalik hiding under the table if shit hits the fan.
I'm not hiding under the table, I just don't want to be represented by an idiot such as Abou Assi, and most Christians feel that way.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
حسب لفهمتو انو الطعن هو لمفهوم الاكثرية النيابية بظل مقاعد نيابية مشغورة، مش اذا المجلس بحقلو بالتعديل للقانون

منذكر بإنتخاب الرئيس عون، حدد بري ان الثلثين او الاكثرية المجلس هي هي ع ١٢٨ مهما قل عدد النواب الموجودين

فكيف بيمرق تعديل قانون ب ٦١ نائب وقت الاكثرية مهما كان عدد نواب الحاليين، هو ذاته ٦٥ حسب بري

Ba3dak ? wlek wein 3ayesh enta man?
If you want to look at it correctly the Parliament that was illegal elected GMA.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
I'm not hiding under the table, I just don't want to be represented by an idiot such as Abou Assi, and most Christians feel that way.

yeh yeh thats why he received the highest christian preferential vote so keep on dreaming and go hide in the corner.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Eh sa7 la enno there are no rational arguments that can be said against the LF or other Lebanese party ma hek? If you oppose them you're definitely a hater, mish ma32oul ykoun shi tene. Imagine actually believing that.

Khaye you posted time and time again about the LF and their past. Khaye we know that your from an area looks like had some bad experience with the LF no problem. We are in 2021 the boogey man wont scare you… you can come out from under the bed.

The_FPMer

Khaye you posted time and time again about the LF and their past. Khaye we know that your from an area looks like had some bad experience with the LF no problem. We are in 2021 the boogey man wont scare you… you can come out from under the bed.
Enta ta3a 3a Lebnen w 3ish hon in a backward run nation w rja3 elle leh a backward ape-like human such as Assi is how Christians can survive in a technological era. 3abit nazzir while living in a modern state that shuns abominations such as these creatures.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Enta ta3a 3a Lebnen w 3ish hon in a backward run nation w rja3 elle leh a backward ape-like human such as Assi is how Christians can survive in a technological era. 3abit nazzir while living in a modern state that shuns abominations such as these creatures.

your just a little scared worm khalik heike without balls. 😂 iza heik l christians then to hell with them.

second i was living in Lebanon buddy. i know exactly what Lebanon is. I dont need lessons from you.

The_FPMer

your just a little scared worm khalik heike without balls. 😂 iza heik l christians then to hell with them.

second i was living in Lebanon buddy. i know exactly what Lebanon is. I dont need lessons from you.
You realize it is not about fear but intelligence? Australia was built as a modern state because of intelligence mish hawbara.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
You realize it is not about fear but intelligence? Australia was built as a modern state because of intelligence mish hawbara.

mch enta bas l intelligent buddy. where you from akide metn or some high class area which you only care about your personal interests. your not smarter than anyone else buddy. they also are smart and they know how to handle themselves in the part of the world that you need to be a man and not one that lacks his essentials. Without the LF/Kataeb the christians would
have been in Somalia by now. So relax buddy with your thugs and inteligence.