Lebanese Parliamentary Elections 2022

Who will you vote for in the upcoming general election?

• FPM

Votes: 54 44.6%
  • LF

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • HA

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • KATAEB

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • FM/PSP/ex 14 March candidates

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • AMAL/MARADA/SSNP/8 March candidates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (MMFD, SABAA, independent candidates)

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Not voting, blank vote or undecided

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Civil guys are just a recycle of March14

You guys will eat from your own plate

La2 7abibe Charbel Nahhas masalan w Ziad Abs are not from the recycle of Feb 14. These
kind of guys will be taking off your plate. You will see in the elections coming up.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Ma 3assabet, bas badna nekol les georges et les elies
The opposition in Beirut 2 should go hard 1 list and try to get the Orthodox and the Shia seat away from these duo. If all their efforts went to
these two seats then they can probably get them.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
The opposition in Beirut 2 should go hard 1 list and try to get the Orthodox and the Shia seat away from these duo. If all their efforts went to
these two seats then they can probably get them.

Mesh baynetna bro, we will free the christian seats from the iranian 3omala disguising as christians. We will return them back to real christians.

JB81

Legendary Member
They are and our votes are aligned. As i am in the same situation as them because of lebanon.

As for the rest of your post you are still not understanding everyone who immigrated and why they did so ... They are not an ATM they are individuals who got ripped from where they grew up and from their families because of how bad lebanon has been.

ATM? The Diaspora have been neglected until Bassil and FPM asked for their rights and seeking to bring the Expats to full engagement with Lebanon

Lots of Lebanese businessmen and communities can work hand in hand to help Lebanon-way more than zourouni koul 4 years marra wa7da

The idea is to keep the Diaspora close to Lebanon; and their own mps can play this part everyday- the Turkey Habsheh in Hermel for example doesn't know you exist

MPs that are active with the Diaspora who have so much to give to Lebanon, undiscovered treasury that can help Lebanon and serve Expats needs
Maybe Expats in Houston, in Frankfurt need a 2ouncliyeh in these cities

An mp can bring their demands to the Foreign Minister; but Turkey doesn't give 2Fs about Expats in Houston or Frankfurt

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Someone tried and got barbecued in front of St. Georges

A recent study showed that the decreasing numbers of christians in Lebanon is due to the heavy presence of Elie and Georges at the ramadan dining tables, as the main dish.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
ATM? The Diaspora have been neglected until Bassil and FPM asked for their rights and seek to bring the Expats to full engagement with Lebanon
where did i mention bassil?
I dislike bassil but that was a good move.
Lots of Lebanese businessmen and communities can work hand in hand to help Lebanon-way more than zourouni koul 4 years marra wa7ada
And lost their money in lebanese banks and due to the devaluation of the LBP

MPs that are active with the Diaspora who have so much to give to Lebanon, undiscovered treasury that can help Lebanon and serve Expats needs
Maybe Expats in Houston, in Frankfurt need a 2ouncliyeh in these cities

An mp can bring their demands to the Foreign Minister; but Turkey doesn't give 2Fs about Expats in Houston or Frankfurt
where did i defend a law or the other? i said i do not care ... my reply was based on expats bsamne w expats bzet...all samne or all zet thats my point. What you described is the role of the consul not MPs btw and thats why that role exists.

JB81

Legendary Member
where did i mention bassil?
I dislike bassil but that was a good move.

And lost their money in lebanese banks and due to the devaluation of the LBP

where did i defend a law or the other? i said i do not care ... my reply was based on expats bsamne w expats bzet...all samne or all zet thats my point. What you described is the role of the consul not MPs btw and thats why that role exists.

A Consul is an appointed bureaucrat

An mp have people's authority and voice; and only responsible for the people

The mp, especially if he/she lives abroad as well; can be active and visit their constituency with much freedom, authority than an appointed bureaucrat who have limited official role

flag-waver

Legendary Member
A Consul is an appointed bureaucrat

An mp have people's authority and voice; and only responsible for the people

The mp, especially if he/she lives abroad as well; can be active and visit their constituency with much freedom, authority than an appointed bureaucrat who have limited official role

Buddy any fool can google some words and post it. I as a Lebanese citizen and a voter on the voter list live in Australia and never ever used the Lebanese embassy here for anything related in Lebanon. I have property in Lebanon and I go every year. What do I simply need an MP for which btw gets paid by the Lebanese people residing in Lebanon?

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Him and his son are clowns. Supporting occupiers throughout time.… anyways what happened has happened. We all need a new start in this country.

Kamal was a decent guy.
It's true that he took sides in the conflict, but the Druze were neglected and politically nmisrepresented at the time.

Unlike his son, he didn't deliberately commit any war crimes. He fought to reclaim what was rightfully his.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Kamal was a decent guy.
It's true that he took sides in the conflict, but the Druze were neglected and politically nmisrepresented at the time.

Unlike his son, he didn't deliberately commit any war crimes. He fought to reclaim what was rightfully his.

Yeah he was terrific. A pro palestinian Jarab tool. anyways 2021 now and we better build a country or everyone will end up leaving.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
علم موقعنا من مصادر مطّلعة أنّ التيار الوطني الحرّ خسر تحالفه مع الجماعة الإسلامية في أكثر من دائرة وهو تحالف كان يؤمّن له وصول عدد من النواب وتحديداً في دائرتي صيدا-جزين وعكار.

وقالت المصادر إنّ التيار بحاجة لتعويض خسارة الجماعة الإسلامية بتحالف جدّي آخر، من أجل خوض معركة للحفاظ على نوّابه الذين فاز بهم في هذه الدوائر، ولعلّ الفرصة شبه الوحيدة هي التحالف مع حزب الله.

واعتبرت المصادر أنّ التحالف مع حزب الله يؤمّن آلاف الأصوات السنّية للتيار في عكار إضافة إلى الأصوات الشيعية، وكذلك يعوّض الخسارة في صيدا -جزين ويضمن للتيار الفوز بمقعدين.

Allah w Akbar FPM 😂

flag-waver

Legendary Member
صدر عن هيئة شؤون الإعلام في "تيار المستقبل" البيان الآتي: "نسبت بعض المواقع الالكترونية في الأيام الماضية إلى مسؤولين في "تيار المستقبل" تصريحات عن الانتخابات النيابية المقبلة وحسم التيار لمسألة الترشيحات. يهم هيئة شؤون الإعلام في "تيار المستقبل" نفي كل ما ينشر جملة وتفصيلا، والتأكيد أن قيادة التيار لم تحسم أي أمر يتعلق بالترشيحات للانتخابات النيابية، وأن كل ما ينشر يأتي في سياق من المواقف الخاصة والاجتهاد الذي لا أساس له من الصحة، لا من قريب ولا من بعيد".

https://www.lebanonfiles.com/articles/أخبار-محليّة/المستقبل-القيادة-لم-تحسم-أي-أمر-يتعلق-ب/

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yeah he was terrific. A pro palestinian Jarab tool. anyways 2021 now and we better build a country or everyone will end up leaving.

The Kataeb started it. You thought you could get away with murdering innocent civilians and treating your compatriots like second-class citizens.

You got your asses whooped and lost the war.

Better luck next time.

JB81

Legendary Member
Buddy any fool can google some words and post it. I as a Lebanese citizen and a voter on the voter list live in Australia and never ever used the Lebanese embassy here for anything related in Lebanon. I have property in Lebanon and I go every year. What do I simply need an MP for which btw gets paid by the Lebanese people residing in Lebanon?

Who told you that the mps job is private services?

Hey 3a2liyeh zabe2iniyeh badna nekhlas menna
Property in Lebanon? Shaghelto lal neyeb tezfit tari2ak? Hal2ad you are looking at mps? W wa2ta bikeboulkon zefet before elections, why do you detest it? This is what you guys actually wants

MP is a legislature; someone who makes laws; and for expat, they need mps to promote their rights; mesh 3eyzin private services from nouweb, but someone who can engage with them to keep them close to Lebanon; and being their voice in the Parliament

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Well there should be a difference between expatriate & emigrant, the expatriates are the ones leaving Lebanon to work in another country for a period of time (1 to 5 years) knowing that they will comeback to Lebanon for good, those people have left for economical reasons and not seeking a new nationality, the emigrants are the ones that have left Lebanon seeking to reside for good in a new country and seek it's nationality for social, economical, family reunification, marriage, escaping past or future persecution based on race, religion.

The reason of the above introduction is to say that the election law should differentiate between the 2 classifications.

- expatriates should vote in Lebanon in their own 15 districts like any Lebanese citizen residing inside Lebanon because they are voting for their well being and interests inside the country (example the Lebanese residing in the Gulf states).

- emigrants should vote abroad for district #16 because they are voting for their well being and interests outside Lebanon and they require deputies who will be focused on their needs like developing laws related to legal matters in their mother country (Barriers to some forms of employment, double taxation, right for giving the Lebanese nationality to their daughters and sons, family reunion law, some complicated processes, dual obligations, etc.)

My post is dedicated to the ones who wants to debate with open mind, parasite please abstain.
I fully support GMA and Gebran but I'm sorry this is a bullshit proposition.
This is the function of the ministry of foreign affairs. Anyone really could propose a law to improve the situation of the diaspora. If internal MPs are receiving a lot of expat votes they will find an interest to work for them.
See how FPM is? No principles. l mouhem you score an MP. 😂 Enjoy!
The principle is neb3askoun