Lebanese people: have you done anything to help the poor syrian refugees in Lebanon ?

Or you just cross your hands and say : "you know what, Syria destroyed Lebanon , and it s fair that Syria be destroyed" or "Let others such as NGOs, humanitarian associations ... do something. What is happening does not concern me" ?

I know it s hard , but I think that we need to act and help . Remember the poor suffering people have nothing to do with the regime or the opposition.

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Or you just cross your hands and say : "you know what, Syria destroyed Lebanon , and it s fair that Syria be destroyed" or "Let others such as NGOs, humanitarian associations ... do something. What is happening does not concern me" ?

I know it s hard , but I think that we need to act and help . Remember the poor suffering people have nothing to do with the regime or the opposition.
    have you ever wondered why on airplanes they ask you to put your oxygen mask on first before helping others with theirs?

light-in-dark

Legendary Member

I have too much respect to Syrian people especially the Sunni and Druze. Syrians are the most nationalist people, we have to admit that if we like them or we hate them, the truth should to be said.
    I will tell you why at least 65% of sunnies and 85 % of Druze still fighting with their regime and knowing that all the problem is Wahhabism.

I am not in Lebanon I left my dad my mom and sisters coz of syrian occupation to our sacred land. I missed everything. I left to built a better life coz Syrians and there collaborators win the battle on 13 October 1990 with the help of our brothers in arm the interior traitors. I have had a lot of deception of Lebanese freedom fighters who are a tools or proxies for others but not the real freedom knights to our sacred values and cross.

My parents did a lot for those refugees coz we were several times refugees ourselves in our own country. We didn't left even in war. I did left in 1997 after the theives put their hands on our country not because of war. I left because of the Lebanese and Syrian intelligence agents who were after me also.

Poor Syrian people are like us as jumblatt said only the poor and the innocent people will pay in war time.
    When you give job, money and food to any Syrian in Lebanon, you are helping him. I think it is enough.
    We should not to more than that. They are said like in French accueilli, loge, Nourri.

We have to help them return and built their own new houses, it will be the best thing for all of us.