Lebanese Soldiers Abusing Civilians

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    This is unacceptable. Probably an illiterate, who likely got recruited by the army because of his family connections to a politician or state official has no right to raise his hand and slap a doctor. That hand needs to be cut off.

The Lebanese Army should dismiss those two soldiers without any excuses, explanation or delay.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Since when were Lebanese authorities competent in the dispensation of authority?

Just take a look at this forum. ;)

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is nothing new. Abuse is rampant within the Lebanese Army institution.
    This is not a one-time incident. There are countless videos like this one circulating on the internet.
    Only Aounists think the Lebanese Army is above criticism.
    They're regular folks who get paid to fight a battle once every 1000 years. It's time we stopped idolizing them.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Tawqeef, isdar toham, isted3a, isdar bayan, istinqar etc...these are all Lebanese authority vocabularies we are fed up of. We have to move from the era of plastic surgery justice and punishment to actual punishment which can act as true social deterrent and place everyone under the same laws of the country.

Tawqeef is not enough. The crime committed by these two @$$holes in uniform, who think they are powerful in a hospital because they are armed is sick. They should be dismissed and the army should clean itself from their filthy behavior. Dismissal means they shouldn't be given any compensation for their service. They should be thrown out of the army like filth.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    LA should man up and step on the neck of all those fake thawrajyeh and bastards....khaly Ringer l 47 y3lm 3a r2ebon.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    What is your point @Orangina are u saying this is okay because it is okay in USA? :lol:

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    ู‡ูŠูƒ ูู‡ู…ุชุงุŸ

sem7ina fehmii t2ill shway ana..

so tell me why are you posting these stuff in this thread? it make no sense to post them here.. what is the point you are trying to make? :)

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

so tell me why are you posting these stuff in this thread? it make no sense to post them her so what is the point you are trying to make? :)
    I posted this for mr @Rafidi

so he can understand what abusing civilians means....

ุญุงุฌ ู‚ุงุนุฏ ูŠุชู‡ุฌู… ู‡ูˆูŠ ูˆุบูŠุฑูˆ ุนุงู„ุฌูŠุด ุงู„ู„ุจู†ุงู†ูŠ

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

so tell me why are you posting these stuff in this thread? it make no sense to post them here.. what is the point you are trying to make? :)
    and oh about fehmak t2il

super wad7a

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I posted this for mr @Rafidi

so he can understand what abusing civilians means....

ุญุงุฌ ู‚ุงุนุฏ ูŠุชู‡ุฌู… ู‡ูˆูŠ ูˆุบูŠุฑูˆ ุนุงู„ุฌูŠุด ุงู„ู„ุจู†ุงู†ูŠ

looool huh!? I think you are the one who got issues with what it means!

Apparently the same things means differently for you depending on who is doing it! :lol:

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    looool huh!? I think you are the one who got issues with what it means!

Apparently the same things means differently for you depending on who is doing it! :lol:
    this is not true....

Violence against civilians is refuted and should never happen

But Actually it unfortunately happens everywhere

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    this is not true....

Violence against civilians is refuted and should never happen

But Actually it unfortunately happens everywhere
    Ya well the LAF sometimes abuses it power against civilians.. if you are against it then you should not be defending it by using absurd argument of others also abuse civilians at bigger scale or something of that sort!