Lebanese Soldiers Abusing Civilians

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It seems that thawra lives don't matter to the hypocritical Hizbullah, FPM, and Amal supporters.

I guess it's time we shed light on the Lebanese Army's brutality again.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    It seems that thawra lives don't matter to the hypocritical Hizbullah and FPM supporters.

If you do they will close the thread and call you all kind of shit!

oldschool

oldschool

Please shed light and post videos of ratesh getting their asses kicked.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It seems that thawra lives don't matter to the hypocritical Hizbullah and FPM supporters.

By your standards we should ask which thawra... it seems some thawra lives matter to you, others don’t

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Please shed light and post videos of ratesh getting their asses kicked.
    Did you bother watch the videos? Those were peaceful protesters. They weren't damaging public property or setting banks on fire.
    And let's accept for the sake of the argument that blocking roads is illegal, it's not like the people in question resisted their arrest, to warrant such a violent behavior from the officer.

And since you seem to have an issue with "ratesh" behavior, did you or @SeaAb condemn HA's beating of protesters in any of your posts? Can you link me to it please?

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    By your standards we should ask which thawra... it seems some thawra lives matter to you, others don’t

FPM should have distanced itself from Hizbullah long before the Salaata fiasco.

If HA's constant abuse of protesters and their fostering of a culture of terror is not capable of making FPM rethink its alliance with Nasrallah, but something as trivial as a business deal is, you know there's something really wrong with the "change and reform" party.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Did you bother watch the videos? Those were peaceful protesters. They weren't damaging public property or setting banks on fire.
    And let's accept for the sake of the argument that blocking roads is illegal, it's not like the people in question resisted their arrest, to warrant such a violent behavior from the officer.

And since you seem to have an issue with "ratesh" behavior, did you or @SeaAb condemn HA's beating of protesters in any of your posts? Can you link me to it please?

@oldschool @SeaAb I'm still waiting.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    FPM should have distanced itself from Hizbullah long before the Salaata fiasco.

If HA's constant abuse of protesters and their fostering of a culture of terror is not capable of making FPM rethink its alliance with Nasrallah, but something as trivial as a business deal is, you know there's something really wrong with the "change and reform" party.
    What does a power plant have to do with a political alliance? If you were truly well intentioned, the need for a power plant should have no bearing on whether or not your rival political party proposes it or not... and supporting peaceful protests/refusing violent and disruptive ones (or supporting police crack down on violent protesters/rejecting crack down on peaceful protesters) Should be regardless of whether a rival group is protesting or not

V

Viral

Why all of you thawrajiyye don’t dare say Berris Name? Sayrin aniak mnel ouwet
    As recent as a couple weeks ago, some US officials were still floating names in the FPM including Bassil’s being targeted on the US sanctions list for supporting HA yet Nabih Berri’s name is always invisible as if the guy has no money or his multi-million dollar investments in the US are a secret.

Do we really need to ask who’s financing the thugs in our streets?

It’s ironic they are tasting their own medicine in their own streets as we speak…

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    It seems that thawra lives don't matter to the hypocritical Hizbullah, FPM, and Amal supporters.

Please do that....

وسب البدلة كمان

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member

Actually the LA is very soft with those attention whores calling themselves thuwar.
    Yesterday these zu3ran and b.i.t.ch.e.s were cursing the LA uniform out-loud on TV in the face of the LA officers on b3abda highway.......yet the LA officers didn't stamp on their heads like they should do.
    The army commander general Aoun should issue his strict orders to the officers to swiflty and firmly deal with all those dogs who are attacking and abusing the LA.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually the LA is very soft with those attention whores calling themselves thuwar.
    Yesterday these zu3ran and b.i.t.ch.e.s were cursing the LA uniform out-loud on TV in the face of the LA officers on b3abda highway.......yet the LA officers didn't stamp on their heads like they should do.
    The army commander general Aoun should issue his strict orders to the officers to swiflty and firmly deal with all those dogs who are attacking and abusing the LA.
    Don't distort the truth.
    Troublemakers deserve to be dealt with force.

But what's the point of using excessive force against non-armed citizens?
    The are plenty of videos circulating of army men abusing protesters "after" they got arrested.
    Try to look them up instead of pretending things are fine and dandy.

Our military institution is corrupt and needs an overhaul.

#sawra_lives_matter

oldschool

oldschool

Why do you keep mentioning unarmed? So the army should slap armed protesters?

If they were armed they should be shot

If they're unarmed and don't comply with army orders or push them they will be dealt with by force eventually.

They ahve no right to close roads for days and weeks. This is beyond reason and the army has dealt with them too leniently