Lebanese Success Stories

• Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Lebanese Christians in the West are mostly very successful, that's no novelty.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Lebanese Christians in the West are mostly very successful, that's no novelty.
    Mayyas is a dance group that's purely based in Lebanon, not the West. Also, their members are of all sects, not just Christians.

It's a silly detail, but I thought it would better for you to know so that you don't look completely clueless next time.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Mayyas is a dance group that's purely based in Lebanon, not the West. Also, their members are of all sects, not just Christians.

It's a silly detail, but I thought it would better for you to know so that you don't look completely clueless next time.
    Great choreography for this. I wonder if they can scale this to a real show. Very nice.
    That and nice legs, and fit tummies :) :)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

the Lebanese outside the country are successful due to the opportunities the country gives its citizens mch la2ano henne any smarter than the average joe. some are educated, some go to some colleges, some open their mixed business and start selling Lebanese food, etc. the country gives opportunities for all its citizens to excel and have a good life if one grabs it that is.