• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanon - A New Pact?

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

He is probably referring to this man who is originally from Nabatieh:

His electrical inventions are detailed in his Arabic page on Wikipedia:

And when it comes to the question of who invented, discovered or created electricity, you get so many answers. You hear different names. From Benjamin Franklin, to Tesla, to Edisson, to Faraday.

Our Lebanese brother is probably claiming Hassan Kamel al Sabbah did, possibly in terms of electical applications.
    electricity was inventer by thomas adison..
    and nikola Tesla .
    sabbah invented motora or turbine for general electrics later in the 30's.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    electricity was inventer by thomas adison..
    and nikola Tesla .
    sabbah invented motora or turbine for general electrics later in the 30's.
    Where are his patents?
    The one mentioned is transmission of tv signals :)

SAVO

SAVO

Alloush beddo civil state. :cigar:
    well the guy is saying the truth..
    i read in a science magazine an article about that the scientific comitee of shia duo.. mainly from amal party.are up to register an invention eco friendly a special turbine that produce energy from Istizzzz burps .

SAVO

SAVO

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    I dug his patents in the US patent database.
    He has some patents in tv transmission and electrical converters. Nothing of a major breakthrough in science. More some electric circuits. Sheyfeeno w mish msad2een.

SAVO

SAVO

I dug his patents in the US patent database.
    He has some patents in tv transmission and electrical converters. Nothing of a major breakthrough in science. More some electric circuits. Sheyfeeno w mish msad2een.

listen genius ...
    the guy have 72 inventions registered on his name .. and he has a brilliant mind ..
    the guy died in the 30's .. nasrallah and berri wasn't born yet ... nd if the guy were alive .. im 200% sure that he wouldn't be a follower of Istoz and amal... neither he will support wilayat faqh..
    the guy studied and worked n USA..he would be most probably be define by " 3ameel al safarat " :D

so take a chill pill and dont try to undermine a brilliant mind from lebanon

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    listen genius ...
    the guy have 72 inventions registered on his name .. and he has a brilliant mind ..
    the guy died in the 30's .. nasrallah and berri wasn't born yet ... nd if the guy were alive .. im 200% sure that he wouldn't be a follower of Istoz and amal... neither he will support wilayat faqh..
    the guy studied and worked n USA..he would be most probably be define by " 3ameel al safarat " :D

so take a chill pill and dont try to undermine a brilliant mind from lebanon
    Ok now you are losing it in a rant in in attempt to make an argument.
    Did you know that there is no kamel hassan in any of the patents. Instead there is camille sabah. Not sure if he changed his name in the US.
    I will make some screen shots of his intentions, some which are co-patented and belonging to general electric, some of very basic circuits for the engineers to judge.
    Meanwhile you can continue to praise him happily.

SAVO

SAVO

Ok now you are losing it in a rant in in attempt to make an argument.
    Did you know that there is no kamel hassan in any of the patents. Instead there is camille sabah. Not sure if he changed his name in the US.
    I will make some screen shots of his intentions, some which are co-patented and belonging to general electric, some of very basic circuits for the engineers to judge.
    Meanwhile you can continue to praise him happily.
    i respect any brilliant mind ... whatever his/er religious , ethnical , political , cultural background ...
    i am an anti nazist as much as you want ... but i respect the brilliant mind of Rommel ..an example of my mindset ...

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    i respect any brilliant mind ... whatever his/er religious , ethnical , political , cultural background ...
    i am an anti nazist as much as you want ... but i respect the brilliant mind of Rommel ..an example of my mindset ...
    I agree and respect that.

However, the middle east is based on rumors and lies, and it is worth verifying claims before praising unfounded stories

SAVO

SAVO

i thinl that the issue is much deeper than a.mere new pact .
    muslim have an issue in accepting the secular civil law.. as.they consider it of jeudeo-christian ..while they claim to have a law inspired by sharia..
    based on this argument ..i tend more to think that there are only 2 options'
    a complete secular state rigidlly ruled by law ( french style) .
    a complete decentralisation with margin to regional laws.
    turkey for example...after years of rigid secularism...now islam.is turning in full gear..
    the issue is within the islamic society.. while the christians have already passed over that by many cultural revolutions inside the christian society.. islam internal revolutions are yet to come..

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    muslim have an issue in accepting the secular civil law
    And how do you explain millions of muslims in Canada, Europe, and the US readily accepting secular social pacts?
    turkey for example...after years of rigid secularism...now islam.is turning in full gear..
    Because Erdogan has grand delusions of empire and found pan-Islamism as a way to exploit it. He is purposefully taking a cudgel to Turkey's social pact.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    And how do you explain millions of muslims in Canada, Europe, and the US readily accepting secular social pacts?

Because Erdogan has grand delusions of empire and found pan-Islamism as a way to exploit it. He is purposefully taking a cudgel to Turkey's social pact.
    welfare state > sharia law as per the scriptures :D

SAVO

SAVO

because they were emigrated there with the motovation to work and live a decent life..
    the question is those same people in their native countries how do they vote ?
    look at belgium and london.. havn' ever heard about islamic parties inspired by shariah?

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    because they were emigrated there with the motovation to work and live a decent life..
    the question is those same people in their native countries how do they vote ?
    If offered the same opportunity and social pact in their home country, don't you think people would take it?
    look at belgium and london.. havn' ever heard about islamic parties inspired by shariah?
    Didn't the one in Belgium lose miserably in the last elections, even as other right wing parties were on the rise?

SAVO

SAVO

If offered the same opportunity and social pact in their home country, don't you think people would take it?

Didn't the one in Belgium lose miserably in the last elections, even as other right wing parties were on the rise?
    offered..
    people are the one to choose how they want to be ruled..

if they choose corrupt like berri .then its their guilt and they should not cry against corruption..
    people gain the fruits of they work .. if they plant grain they can eat their own bread and never should wait that their bead is being offered.. hope you understand this concpet.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    In the West, they are a minority.

But in neighborhoods where they are a majority, they do impose their ways as much as they can:

- Attacking Christian preachers in Dearborn
    - Closing schools for ramadan in New York
    - Forbidding women to enter cafés in Paris
    Etc.