Lebanon, an Israeli point of view

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Historically, Lebanon’s Christians have been too smart for their own good.
After giving up on France to protect them, they lured Reagan into getting his marines killed for taking sides with them. Later they did the same to the Israelis and the Syrians.
Until GMA became President, the Christians never understood the meaning of pride and patriotism. Even today, many of us still feel insecure and confused about our own identity. We like to believe we are a unique hybrid, exceptional and indispensable to the world. We don't want to fight our own wars. Meanwhile, those we wanted to believe they were inferior to us didn’t count on others to come liberate their land. They sacrificed their own children and by doing so they cemented their own identity and eternal rights in their own land - The land that Eddy wanted to donate to the Israelis like Trump and the Golan Heights.
SHN was the only person that Jack had to think deep how to describe his image. He could not say he admired him being an adversary but, by calling him trouble (to the Israelis that is) he basically gave him the Medal of Honor for Lebanon something he didn’t do the Israelis collaborators like Bashir and Geagea.
So besides having GMA as leader hopefully followed by Bassil, I’m not sure the Christians have much to show for other than beating the young kids from M.L.:cool:
I'm a big fan of Emile Edde, but that's the first time I hear the story about him wanting to give away a part of Lebanese land to the Israelis. Care to elaborate?

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What is then all of this fuss about him among some Christians portraying him as a hero?
    If anything that's the biggest indicator that most Lebanese Christians cannot be trusted.
    They stink in the morals department.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are we going to start a civil war on this thread?

V

Viral

I'm a big fan of Emile Edde, but that's the first time I hear the story about him wanting to give away a part of Lebanese land to the Israelis. Care to elaborate?
    This has always been the case with the Christian leaders until GMA exposed this terrible flaw in the Christian attitude. Sadly, he made so many enemies for trying to save them from their own vice.
    In a previous post on another thread I stated the Christians used to be the weakest link. Their envisioned geographic map was limited to their own. Geagea's dream was to become the Prince of Lebanon's Christian Monaco. His ambitions coincided with the Israeli project of partitioning Lebanon so the Palestinians can be settled in one part.
    In the above interview, Jack failed to mention anything about partitioning Lebanon and the Palestinians right of return. I think it was intentional because the minute we shed lights on that issue, we understand the reason behind all the wars surrounding us. And no, these are not true sectarian wars otherwise KSA would be supporting Hamas not Iran. These are territorial wars for economic reasons. When you realize 65% of Israelis are agnostic/atheists, you know they are not attached to the Old Testament for religious reason rather a real estate deed for free land.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Historically, Lebanon’s Christians have been too smart for their own good.
    After giving up on France to protect them, they lured Reagan into getting his marines killed for taking sides with them. Later they did the same to the Israelis and the Syrians.
    Until GMA became President, the Christians never understood the meaning of pride and patriotism. Even today, many of us still feel insecure and confused about our own identity. We like to believe we are a unique hybrid, exceptional and indispensable to the world. We don't want to fight our own wars. Meanwhile, those we wanted to believe they were inferior to us didn’t count on others to come liberate their land. They sacrificed their own children and by doing so they cemented their own identity and eternal rights in their own land - The land that Eddy wanted to donate to the Israelis like Trump and the Golan Heights.
    SHN was the only person that Jack had to think deep how to describe his image. He could not say he admired him being an adversary but, by calling him trouble (to the Israelis that is) he basically gave him the Medal of Honor for Lebanon something he didn’t do the Israelis collaborators like Bashir and Geagea.
    So besides having GMA as leader hopefully followed by Bassil, I’m not sure the Christians have much to show for other than beating the young kids from M.L.:cool:
    la2 ento you know the meaning of pride and patriotism. Saudi goons who allied with the palos against the residents of the country. what a joke people are. they want to teach us patriots lessons 2al. your ridiculous go back to the cave your from goon. probably from some area like wadi khaled or ba3al mohsen.

V

Viral

the christian resistance kicked your ass. live with it. your palos are dead and the big arafat allah yel3an his soul.
    la2 ento you know the meaning of pride and patriotism. Saudi goons who allied with the palos against the residents of the country. what a joke people are. they want to teach us patriots lessons 2al. your ridiculous go back to the cave your from goon. probably from some area like wadi khaled or ba3al mohsen.

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Just for mentioning it, you seem a bit concerned. To say the least, you're listening to him:cool:
    Yes, we are terrified ya 3amme! We are very very very very scared of the holy militia that got manhandled by Syrian hajjis before the Slavs intervened. Hands down the most powerful force out there, some part of me suspects that the sayyed is the metwali reincarnation of Napoleon, but he could also be el Imam el Mahdi.

Please do not stop believing in the sayyed, the divine victory is within reach! And more importantly, never stop underestimating Israel, I can assure you I and many other people like it this way ;)

V

Viral

Yes, we are terrified ya 3amme! We are very very very very scared of the holy militia that got manhandled by Syrian hajjis before the Slavs intervened. Hands down the most powerful force out there, some part of me suspects that the sayyed is the metwali reincarnation of Napoleon, but he could also be el Imam el Mahdi.

Please do not stop believing in the sayyed, the divine victory is within reach! And more importantly, never stop underestimating Israel, I can assure you I and many other people like it this way ;)
    The more you talk about this issue the more you show something is bothering you since you were the first that brought it up.
    Since we are on this subject, how satisfied Jack sounded in the above interview with Hezbollah and why/how it came to life.

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

The more you talk about this issues them more you show something is bother you since you were the first that brought it up.
    Since we or on this subject, how satisfied Jack sounded in the above interview with Hezbollah and why/how it came to life.
    Jacques is a Peresite, he has no idea of what is going on in the Northern Command right now. He doesn't know how divine 7ezblabla's next victory will truly be. If he knew, he would understand that the problem will be solved the moment the orders to conquer the Galilee come from Tehran.

When that happens, the Mahdi himself will lead ashraf nas to battle and they will slaughter these Zionists as easily as they slaughtered ahl es sunna wal jama3a with their Russian friends in Syria. Once the atheistic sahayna understand that all is lost, they will all leave for their countries of origin, the boulandis will go back to Poland, the ukrops will go back to Ukraine, the Litvaks will go back to Lithuania... The Russians will stay though, in Syria especially. True story!

You've got this all figured out, the plan is perfect... How could it possibly go wrong? ?

V

Viral

Jacques is a Peresite, he has no idea of what is going on in the Northern Command right now. He doesn't know how divine 7ezblabla's next victory will truly be. If he knew, he would understand that the problem will be solved the moment the orders to conquer the Galilee come from Tehran.

When that happens, the Mahdi himself will lead ashraf nas to battle and they will slaughter these Zionists as easily as they slaughtered ahl es sunna wal jama3a with their Russian friends in Syria. Once the atheistic sahayna understand that all is lost, they will all leave for their countries of origin, the boulandis will go back to Poland, the ukrops will go back to Ukraine, the Litvaks will go back to Lithuania... The Russians will stay though, in Syria especially. True story!

You've got this all figured out, the plan is perfect... How could it possibly go wrong? ?
    You strike me as a good story teller. Your background must consist of some sittings with desert Bedouins in tents and learning how to master those critical details in telling a story.

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

You strike me as a good story teller. Your background must consist of some sittings with desert Bedouins in tents and learning how to master those critical details in telling a story.
    I appreciate the compliment, I truly do. I see you are an expert, so I'm sure you can tell that as far as story-telling goes, I will never be able to compete with the sayyed. He tells the best stories! I also love when he does those cute speeches, bye7ke ktir ktir, it's very nice of him to let us know his plans in advance.

V

Viral

I appreciate the compliment, I truly do. I see you are an expert, so I'm sure you can tell that as far as story-telling goes, I will never be able to compete with the sayyed. He tells the best stories! I also love when he does those cute speeches, bye7ke ktir ktir, it's very nice of him to let us know his plans in advance.
    LOL... Don't underestimate yourself. Keep on doing what you are doing so religiously.:cigar: You're getting there;)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The "Christian resistance" is the biggest lie of the century.
    All your Muslim compatriots wanted was a fairer share of power which you denied them.
    Instead, you went on a full rampage against Palestinians and Lebanese Muslims, killed their children, raped their women, and then cried "victim".

The "Lebanese Christians being persecuted by Muslims" story is a delusional one that has no basis in reality
    Even the Western media didn't buy it at the time.
    Lucky for you, the Christian Lebanese didn't follow their neighbours' example and remove ALL political representation from the minorities in the country. Had they done so, you wouldn't have had ANY political representation at the time, just like the minorities in Muslim majority countries.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Lucky for you, the Christian Lebanese didn't follow their neighbours' example and remove ALL political representation from the minorities in the country. Had they done so, you wouldn't have had ANY political representation at the time, just like the minorities in Muslim majority countries.
    If it hadn't been for the christian resistance we wouldn't have had a country. Arafat would have been President of OUR country and the islamic hordes smiling as we speak.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If it hadn't been for the christian resistance we wouldn't have had a country. Arafat would have been President of OUR country and the islamic hordes smiling as we speak.
    If it hadn't been for the Christians, even without resistance, there would have never been a Lebanon to begin with.

And we can all see what Lebanon has become under Muslim control: it went from looking like the Côte D'Azur to, more and more, looking like Jordan, Iraq, or Syria.

If you give some people the choice between living in a Christian owned castle or a Muslim owned dump, they will choose the dump and tell you how opressed they would feel living in a castle.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

If it hadn't been for the Christians, even without resistance, there would have never been a Lebanon to begin with.

And we can all see what Lebanon has become under Muslim control: it went from looking like the Côte D'Azur to, more and more, looking like Jordan, Iraq, or Syria.

If you give some people the choice between living in a Christian owned castle or a Muslim owned dump, they will choose the dump and tell you how opressed they would feel living in a castle.
    It is time for a federal state. enough is enough!

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A very interesting interview discussing the Lebanese civil war, the relationship with Bashir, the f*ck ups and the misplaced Israeli bets over Lebanon.
    This guy is in fact a Lebanese Jew
    Born in Lebanon, grew up in Aintoura until 17 years of age before he defected into Israel

مؤسسة بشير جميل اللي صار ارشيفها بالروح القدس وعملو اكاديمية لازم يستضيفو
    في يجي ع لبنان؟

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

This is nothing but massaging your ego. And big egos you have. When you were living in castles, you didn't want anyone to live along in castles. You pretended as if those living in "dumps" weren't Lebanese or living along with you in the same country. So stop misrepresenting history. Most of your posts are like those of a sectarian kid, who's butt hurt that his dad isn't stronger in the end. To this day, if you can, you will only have a country for yourselves and only you will live the "good castle life". The aim was to frustrate the lives of others and make them feel subjugated, dominated, and finally eliminated peacefully by having them leave and migrate in droves. The situation was not much different from apartheid Israehell except that the people of the land weren't denied right to citizenship and those exercising discrimination were themselves from the same land and not an imported stock from elsewhere as Israehellis are.

Today, we are seeing the same thing repeating itself. Albeit not under sectarian discrimination but under class and economical discrimination.

Go to certain areas, you will see clean streets, nicely taken care of environments and good sceneries and organised traffic, more hours of electricity supply, clean water supply etc. Go to other areas where people are either not urban, high class or not very wealthy or not as wealthy and influential (they have little or no direct ties with the crooks and mafia clique ruling the country) and you be slapped with the odor of garbage dumps, poor electricity and water supply, dusty environments, poor drainages and bad roads etc. For instance, travel on the coastal highway to the South, and experience how the sweet breeze is mixed with stench. If you confront those in charge, the excuse would be certain areas have to be taken care of because of tourists. The people of the country, in their majority are suffering in silence, literally dying in silence, struggling economically and they are milked by an ungodly system of every penny to satisfy the insatiable thieving govt and its henchmen - who have big appetites to use the wealth they don't deserve or earn to live good lives, while they only bother about the well-being of the tourists who stay some days or a week in Lebanon and go back to their countries. This is the reality in areas inhabited by ALL communities. If the Lebanese are woke, they would have united as patriots and gotten rid of the rotten system and every trace of sectarianism and its pioneers. Kick them out!