Parliamentary elections 2018 Lebanon elections 2018 in numbers - who won? how many votes did they get? by caza and district

Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The lebanese christian state that shared political power with the muslims was racist and utterly corrupt, but the jewish state who kicked out everyone from the land it claimed is a strong all around swell thing :lol::lol::lol:
No they did not kick everyone from the land. Those who left left voluntarily. I have family in Israel in the Galilee. They are Israelis and they are doctors, and teachers and well educated. They speak Hebrew, Arabic and English. My mother is from Jerusalem she studied and graduated from Jerusalem before she immigrated to Kuwait then Canada. She is 85 today. Now give me the name of one Lebanese woman who is not Christian that is 85 today and actually has an education. Those who remained in Lebanon were ethnically cleansed by the Christians and others had to leave the country. In my Lebanese father's side of the family no woman has a university degree. My father has an education because he went to Kuwait at the age of 14. It is there where he received his education.

I am laughing at you as well,

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

No they did not kick everyone from the land. Those who left left voluntarily. I have family in Israel in the Galilee. They are Israelis and they are doctors, and teachers and well educated. They speak Hebrew, Arabic and English. My mother is from Jerusalem she studied and graduated from Jerusalem before she immigrated to Kuwait then Canada. She is 85 today. Now give me the name of one Lebanese woman who is not Christian that is 85 today and actually has an education. Those who remained in Lebanon were ethnically cleansed by the Christians and others had to leave the country. In my Lebanese father's side of the family no woman has a university degree. My father has an education because he went to Kuwait at the age of 14. It is there where he received his education.

I am laughing at you as well,
    I feel sorry that you think that way. I have 2 uncles and my dad. 2/3 do not hold a uni degree and the 3rd only got a uni degree due to him going to Czechslovakia in those times. Your attack of christianity and the political regime does not match.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    $86 MIl
    and thats withiut the extra millions o n tickets, bribes,etc

جري التداول بمعلومات تفيد بأنّ “مسؤول الماكينة الانتخابية للقوات جان خشان، وهو من منطقة دير الأحمر، طُرد من القوات بسبب أخطاء تقدر بحوالي ١٦ مليون دولار من مبالغ تمويل الحملة الانتخابية للحزب”.

وتضيف المعلومات أنّ “قيمة تمويل الحملة بلغت 86 مليون دولار، في حين أنّ خشان قدّم فواتير بـ70 مليون دولار”.

مصادر في القوات اللبنانية أكّدت لـRefresh.com.lb أنّ استقالة خشان جاءت من ضمن التغييرات التي تحصل حاليا في حزب القوات عموما، كما هي الحال في تغيير منسق البقاع واستبداله بجاد دميان، علما بأنّه لا يوجد أي مشاكل بين الحزب والمنسق السابق.

والمعروف أيضا في أوساط القوات اللبنانية أنّ خشان شاب نشيط، محبوب في الأوساط القواتية. كما أنّه لا يزال عضوا في اللجنة المركزية للحزب.

وتضيف المصادر أنّ جان خشان وأخاه معروفان في الحزب بتميزهما في ما يختص بالشؤون الانمائية.

الجدير ذكره أنّ خشان كان مسؤولا في القوات على صعيد عام وليس في دير الأحمر التي لم يحصل فيها أي خطأ مادي في الحملة الانتخابية.