Parliamentary elections 2018 Lebanon elections 2018 in numbers - who won? how many votes did they get? by caza and district

geogeo758

geogeo758

all the northern christian districts also had less than 50% voter turnout which means that alot of the christians hounike are out of the country. i suspect the voter turnouts that were achieved in 2018 is the max people residing in lebanon. the rest are outside the country. the only district which didnt vote en masse is beirut 1.
that area has had a historical high emigration rate
Batroun turnout was ~55% I believe; but bcharre turnout was much higher than before 47% tbh (previously 2 elections 37%)

again like I said, I think this is an unofficial census

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

that area has had a historical high emigration rate
    Batroun turnout was ~55% I believe; but bcharre turnout was much higher than before 47% tbh (previously 2 elections 37%)

again like I said, I think this is an unofficial census
    akide. there are 1.5 million if not more on the registered lists that live outside including myself. the voters turnout in Lebanon is the max each district can bring out due to the people not living there.

masalan keserwen or jbeil has a turnout of say 65% la2ano this is the 100% that live there. the other 30% are outside and probably 5% which are in security forces which cant vote. in lebanon there are no more than 2 million voters with HA getting 296K, FPM 276K, FM 250K, Amal 200K and LF 162K.

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    the only district which didnt vote en masse is beirut 1.
    and these are the Chic Thawaragieh doing sit-ins and yoga on the ring! They did not have the decency to vote, and now they want to change the regime and another parliamentary election....That is the issue. People should vote. if they do, they MAY stop blaming other people and they take responsibility.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

and these are the Chic Thawaragieh doing sit-ins and yoga on the ring! They did not have the decency to vote, and now they want to change the regime and another parliamentary election....That is the issue. People should vote. if they do, they MAY stop blaming other people and they take responsibility.
    Yep you also have a point there 100%

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    but a lot of them voted too, how do you know they didn’t. That should not be an argument, the argument is that you voted and you lost, you don‘t go cancel the people’s vote in the street, wait till the next vote and change it democratically