• 14March.org 2006​
  • old Lebanese YT videos​
  • forgotten lau-fpm website​
Example FPM forum back in 2005

2021_11_30_16_22_IMG_0192.PNG

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
Official FPM website (Tayyar.org) blaming Jamil Al Sayyed and SSNP on the church bombing while defending Geagea

2021_12_04_22_46_IMG_0218.JPG

This article was mysteriously removed from tayyar.org after 2005

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Official FPM website (Tayyar.org) blaming Jamil Al Sayyed and SSNP on the church bombing while defending Geagea

View attachment 25762

Do you have any idea why the LF and FM forums closed?
If I remember correctly, on the LF forum they started getting owned by aounists so they closed it down
And on the FM forum the extremist face of it's supporters became too apparent

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
If I remember correctly, on the LF forum they started getting owned by aounists so they closed it down
On 7 March 2012 LF forum shutdown displaying the message "The end"
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-04 at 11.57.51 PM.jpeg

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
I haven't found FM forum URL yet to be able to check what happened to it although a year ago I've read that it closed down in 2011 due to maintenance but was never re-opened

shadow1

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 25762

That proves my theory of Lebanese parties following their principles wherever they might go. If they go with Syria, they follow Syria. Should they change direction the next day and go against it they would. It's good to follow principles in life. Anyway it's all academic now. The country is in hell and that will outlast all parties.

JB81

Legendary Member
If I remember correctly, the Court didn't find Geagea guilty of Church bombing, but some of his men

The article is correct in ways; but also wrong into accusing others by names as well without a proof; as it is an official site, and not an amateurish poster

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
I haven't found FM forum URL yet to be able to check what happened to it although a year ago I've read that it closed down in 2011 due to maintenance but was never re-opened
UPDATE: I was able to find the URL for FM forum thanks to this reply
there is the futuremovement.org, oops they closed it, some freedom of speech posts managed to slip through it.
@Lebnaouneh
On 14 July 2011 FM forum was attacked and was permanently closed down on 6 August 2011
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-05 at 12.51.02 AM.jpeg

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Oroom proudly the only lebanese forum remaining, not afraid of free speech because it is powered by people who long for a better Lebanon

Aegon

Not aounists, but the LF forum owner "Cedars" was very anti-geagea as I remember, similar to this forums owner (ex-owner?) "X" became anti-fpm.
Your right FM forum was full of sectarian extremists.

Both forums closed i think due to very slow traffic for one reason. LF forum admin was getting harrased by the LF political party so eventually he just closed it. FM forum was becoming bad PR for the party.

There was also a Bashir Gemayel forum that closed due to slow traffic.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Not aounists, but the LF forum owner "Cedars" was very anti-geagea as I remember, similar to this forums owner (ex-owner?) "X" became anti-fpm.
Your right FM forum was full of sectarian extremists.

Both forums closed i think due to very slow traffic for one reason. LF forum admin was getting harrased by the LF political party so eventually he just closed it. FM forum was becoming bad PR for the party.

There was also a Bashir Gemayel forum that closed due to slow traffic.
Yes that's right!
There was an "aswad" (written in arabic) on the FM forum I think, the only one with political analysis that made sense
There was an aounist there also, I think the only one that didn't get banned LOL, forgot his name
Forum times are good times, it used to be funnier before on all forums

Aegon

Yes that's right!
There was an "aswad" (written in arabic) on the FM forum I think, the only one with political analysis that made sense
There was an aounist there also, I think the only one that didn't get banned LOL, forgot his name
Forum times are good times, it used to be funnier before on all forums

Yes i vaguely remember. I joined most of these forums in 2005 after hariri was killed. This was when my interest in politics spiked. It was fun, made lots of friends offline on msn. I have had many names, been banned countless times haha. I login now mostly for latest news updates.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Yes i vaguely remember. I joined most of these forums in 2005 after hariri was killed. This was when my interest in politics spiked. It was fun, made lots of friends offline on msn. I have had many names, been banned countless times haha. I login now mostly for latest news updates.
Same here, I started after the 2006 war. Was looking at tayyar for updates and it had a link for the forum. Then I started looking if there are other forums. I couldn't but become a member during the 2008 7th of May events.
Now I login to read a few posts of some interesting members, and trash some others when I get pissed from the unfair political situation :p

Soldier of Zion

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Same here, I started after the 2006 war. Was looking at tayyar for updates and it had a link for the forum. Then I started looking if there are other forums. I couldn't but become a member during the 2008 7th of May events.
Now I login to read a few posts of some interesting members, and trash some others when I get pissed from the unfair political situation :p
What unfair political situation?
Best ahd ever bro.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
What unfair political situation?
Best ahd ever bro.
This is an example, you know what's really happening but choose to lie and pin everything on Michel Aoun while he is the only one working to build a sate. Enjoy. You don't care about the country in all cases you're just after your personal vendetta with Hezbollah.

Aegon

Haha yup. This is likely why most members keep logging in😄