Informational Lebanon internet archive 2003-2012

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
24 March 2004, LF/FPM/Kataeb/Ahrar petition to save the Lebanese detained in Syria

prisonners.jpg

Rockies

Oroom proudly the only lebanese forum remaining, not afraid of free speech because it is powered by people who long for a better Lebanon
The level of discussion was at a higher level. Looks to me it has some 30-35% young 20s and some 20% from the extremists who just infiltrated for hate speech .

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
The level of discussion was at a higher level. Looks to me it has some 30-35% young 20s and some 20% from the extremists who just infiltrated for hate speech .
True, it was a reflection of the members who were posting who left now, we all felt there was so much at stake back then and were more invested
I think now the general feeling is that nothing is in our hands anymore, so only trolls are interested in posting
Plus the forum has gained visibility, so I am sure the other side is making sure to have his hired trolls constantly post their propaganda here

Danny Z

Legendary Member
True, it was a reflection of the members who were posting who left now, we all felt there was so much at stake back then and were more invested
I think now the general feeling is that nothing is in our hands anymore, so only trolls are interested in posting
Plus the forum has gained visibility, so I am sure the other side is making sure to have his hired trolls constantly post their propaganda here
Before there was more moderation, now a lot of posts are appearing from Trolls and left to rot which donwgraded the level of discussion, most of the discussions we used to have has no audience now because the trolls managed to hijack the forum. The higher level discussions disappeared and the respected forumers posting intesting discussions, left only a few are still here and I enjoy reading them and discussing with them. If they go to and I will surely go as well, I am less present anyway.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Before there was more moderation, now a lot of posts are appearing from Trolls and left to rot which donwgraded the level of discussion, most of the discussions we used to have has no audience now because the trolls managed to hijack the forum. The higher level discussions disappeared and the respected forumers posting intesting discussions, left only a few are still here and I enjoy reading them and discussing with them. If they go to and I will surely go as well, I am less present anyway.
Yes and again, it's a result of general disinterest in my opinion. If a bit of hope returns in Lebanon where we as Lebanese feel we have a role to play, this forum would get cleaned up in no time (for your example, more invested moderators would volunteer, current moderators would be more invested, more interesting members etc. And in my opinion btw if the trolls get blocked by moderators I feel the traffic would just become lower lol).

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
Oh and there is another relatively new Forum that you don't know about, it's an unofficial (but serious) Hezbollah Forum.

P.S. Don't ask for any links, that's against the rules :smartass:
Does any1 know the URL?

Soldier of Zion

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is an example, you know what's really happening but choose to lie and pin everything on Michel Aoun while he is the only one working to build a sate. Enjoy. You don't care about the country in all cases you're just after your personal vendetta with Hezbollah.
If Aoun gave a shit about the State, he wouldn't have allied himself with a foreign-affiliated militia that is the antithesis of the State. Especially with his history of launching a war against (Christian) militias under the guise that no one should carry weapons except the Lebanese State.

He is a power hungry populist and opportunist. Men of this caliber are no state builders. They are destroyers of nations. They belong in the trash bin of history. Aoun's actions directly contributed to two of the biggest Christian mass immigration waves in history.

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
That was the "official" forum affiliated with the party. The other was the "unofficial" forum owned by cedars.
Both claimed to be the "official" forum for some reason tho I have to admit cedars did a better job than the official forum

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
Michel Aoun 21/6/2005 we can't make a deal with Hizbullah if they don't deliver their weapons to the LAFWhatsApp Image 2021-12-10 at 4.31.07 PM.jpeg

Michel Aoun 21/6/2005 accusing Syria for killing Hariri
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-10 at 4.38.59 PM.jpeg

Michel Aoun 21/6/2005 claiming that Bashar al-Assad has no legitimacy from the Syrians
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-10 at 4.44.47 PM.jpeg

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
Inside the (now gone) tayyar.org Special Documents

Screenshot (125).png

2002 FPM - "The Dark History of Syria in Lebanon"

Screenshot (120).png

Both Arabic and English versions were available on the tayyar.org until they were deleted in 2011

Screenshot (126).png