• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanon Security Situation - Updates Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

†.)

الاتحاد العمالي العام يدعو للإضراب العام في 7 أيار المقبل​

Danny Z

Legendary Member
In your dreams , this will not be a day off :wink:
I think the day al ettihad el 3oumali chose is not that innocent, they think they can make President Sanioura resign .

and what's wrong with that? What is sanioura doing for the country anyway? what did he do since he came? why should he stay?
Will he also say مش معنيين el sha3b ma bye3ni, tayyeb el 3immel?

and what's wrong with that? What is sanioura doing for the country anyway? what did he do since he came? why should he stay? Will he also say مش معنيين el sha3b ma bye3ni, tayyeb el 3immel?

at least he stopped the war that your allies began and destroyed the country. Of course el 3immel have all the right to ask for their rights but the day chosen is not that innocent

Bejin

li3ib 3al kalem. take it as in ra2is bill 3arabi, ya3ni Prime minister, some people's english is bad, they studied in Saudia.

from Al shira3:
Jumblatt: "Siniora does not mind attending the Damascus summit, ...as he is Lebanon's President & Prime Minister"

and in arabic

ولا أعتقد ان السنيورة يمانع وهو اليوم بصفته الحالية هو رئيس حكومة وهو رئيس جمهوري
ة

Danny Z

Legendary Member
from Al shira3:
Jumblatt: "Siniora does not mind attending the Damascus summit, ...as he is Lebanon's President & Prime Minister"

and in arabic

ولا أعتقد ان السنيورة يمانع وهو اليوم بصفته الحالية هو رئيس حكومة وهو رئيس جمهوري
ة

Jumblatt bye7ki ktir. A double agent cannot live in peace forever, ekhertou 3assibe

kappa273

at least he stopped the war that your allies began and destroyed the country. Of course el 3immel have all the right to ask for their rights but the day chosen is not that innocent

i am confused about the war you are referring to here...

which one is it?

are you talking about July 2006 war? the war which was prolonged by Rice, the same Rice who was kissed by Sanioura?

i am wondering how did sanioura stop the war?

i have read several books about this war (written by pros and cons) and none of them refer to any role Sanioura played in stopping the war...

please don't insult our intelligence in claiming that Sanioura stopped the war with his tears...

kappa

goatlord

It will just be a loser strike like the ones before. Ghassan Ghoson has zero credibility. Looking forward to see who gets fired for skipping work that day.

Danny Z

Legendary Member

You ran with HA in the elections... 3ifna min your allies and my allies, for 15 years including the elections they were you allies, during all the wars before 2006 (3anakid el ghadab, for example) the man in your avatar _alla la yreddou_ was always defending the resistance, shou 3ada ma bada halla2 sar HA who started the war when even Olmert said that it was planned long ago.
Again you are summoned to give one achievement of the crying a7nak el alwa2

lady_forever

Do you think he stopped the war:huh:well i don't as you should ask the Americans who gave them green card and who asked them to stop lol

OrangeMusk

It will just be a loser strike like the ones before. Ghassan Ghoson has zero credibility. Looking forward to see who gets fired for skipping work that day.

Way to go!! Ya farehti.

Ghosson may not be very credible, but the suffering of the people is.

I am ad libbing from Jefferson here, he said the human capacity for endurance is immense, but there is a limit!

In war, as in politics, all is fair. Since the solution to many of the economic problems is and has always been in the hands of the residing goverment, what you refrain from doing is our gain. Fair play. And if the opposition wants to invest in that, so be it, it is YOUR misclaculation.
Just imagine the magnitude of anger, piled on top of everything else, that may result from people getting fired because they sided with a strike that might alienate their suffering.
Again, keep it up. Your loss, our gain.

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
You ran with HA in the elections... 3ifna min your allies and my allies, for 15 years including the elections they were you allies, during all the wars before 2006 (3anakid el ghadab, for example) the man in your avatar _alla la yreddou_ was always defending the resistance, shou 3ada ma bada halla2 sar HA who started the war when even Olmert said that it was planned long ago.
Again you are summoned to give one achievement of the crying a7nak el alwa2

There's is a very important factors human use and it's called time.
I'm not sure if you are using an iranian made capsule that uses syrian technologies and kept you stuck back in history.
If you are allied with a party at this moment, we call it your ally.
If you were allied with a party yesterday or before and you are on political difference with it today, we call it x-ally.

As for what Olmert said and the vonograd report said, you have to stick to one story. How the war was planned long time before and Vonograd report claims that Israel wasn't ready for this war?
Some people were born 7nekon law'a bass they manage to speak straight. El 7asra 3alli ma bye7ko ta ye7ko.

Anyways, let's see what Ghosn can do this time. I pitty this guy, I wish I can call him doll, dolls are pretty. :msngrin:

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
There's is a very important factors human use and it's called time.
I'm not sure if you are using an iranian made capsule that uses syrian technologies and kept you stuck back in history.
i bet you pride yourself whenever you combine the three words syrian, iranian and FPM in one sentence; just make sure you can inject some meaning into it otherwise the joke that you are working so hard to put together will be on you; and would be nothing more but yet another clue to your superficiality.

it is not the time capsule that keeps people stuck in history, it is rather the long series of crimes and massacres that have yet to be brought to closure. But you are right, time is an important factor, some people learn from it as it goes by, and some others are as wise today as they were a couple of decades ago, always very eager to hack each other apart at the first signs of a misunderstanding.
If you are allied with a party at this moment, we call it your ally.
If you were allied with a party yesterday or before and you are on political difference with it today, we call it x-ally.
If you are allied with a party yesterday, with another today, and yet with a third one tomorrow, all in the name of the same cause nevertheless, leaving behind you many wounds that have yet to heal and a trail of innocent victims that paid heavy the price of your inability to cope with different opinions and different believes; we call it intolerance, barbarism, idiocy, and lack of vision.

As for what Olmert said and the vonograd report said, you have to stick to one story. How the war was planned long time before and Vonograd report claims that Israel wasn't ready for this war?
very easy. they thought it would be a walk in the park on some sunny sunday afternoon, it turned to be more like spending the night in a cemetery on friday the 13th.

Some people were born 7nekon law'a bass they manage to speak straight. El 7asra 3alli ma bye7ko ta ye7ko.
words of wisdom. now start applying them on yourself.

regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.