• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanon tries to reassure markets after ali hassan khalil instigate a severe Lebanese bond plunge.

Le منشار

They have elections and they can change if they decide to elect other people, yet they keep electing the same people.
trash talk !! you know very well the maskhara that was the last elections !! Saudi financed parties who claimed they are moderates to give impression that they do not ally with mustaqbal party or the 14 of march policies. After elections kello bayan 3ala 7a2i2to !! nothing changed since the Syrians were in Lebanon. on the contrary, matters became worse !!
you can defend the 3ahed with all your strength but it will be like every other 3ahed !! the new 2019 summit won't be different from the ones who came before it in the days of Rafik Hariri, you guys do not learn your lesson. You keep living in the same closed circle !! you don't want to get out !!
This state is worse than a 1000 IS because it doesn't care. Of course the drummers who belong to the system don't give a ****** as long as they are receiving their cut.
You should admit that every party in Lebanon belongs to an embassy !! wou gheir hek, you will be blind folded for the rest of your days.
Now think about it then answer this question: What makes the basics of civilization ?

Last edited:

Danny Z

Legendary Member
trash talk !! you know very well the maskhara that was the last election !! Saudi financed parties who claimed they are moderates to give impression that they do not ally with mustaqbal party or the 14 of march policies. After elections kello bayan 3ala 7a2i2to !! nothing changed since the Syrians were in Lebanon. on the contrary, matters became worse !!
you can defend the 3ahed with all your strength but it will be like every other 3ahed !! the new 2019 summit won't be different from the ones who came before it in the days of Rafik Hariri, you guys do not learn your lesson. You keep living in the same closed circle !! you don't want to get out !!
This state is worse than a 1000 IS because it doesn't care. Of course the drummers who belong to the system who give a ****** as long as they are receiving their cut.

You say trash talk and then you say exactly what I say, the 3ahd will not work because you have crooks elected by people who are part of the parliament, it is that simple when they start electing different people then things weill change.

You should admit that every party in Lebanon belongs to an embassy !! wou gheir, you will be blind folded for the rest of your days.
Now think about it then answer this question: What makes the basics of civilization ?

No I don't have to admit things because you said them, proove it or rou7 ndabb.

Le منشار

You say trash talk and then you say exactly what I say, the 3ahd will not work because you have crooks elected by people who are part of the parliament, it is that simple when they start electing different people then things weill change.
The crooks designed this electoral law !! here's the difference !! FPM right now, in this very moment is part of the system !! like it or not !! I'm not defending khalil but
Lebanon needs to reform itself before asking money from the summit !! .. it cannot reform itself because its people won't go to the streets like in France or Turkey or Spain, or Greece or England and if they do, they will be shot at with bullets !! Police state system.
No I don't have to admit things because you said them, proove it or rou7 ndabb.
eh good, if you cannot see it because it is proving itself daily then keep living in this never ending circle ... or wait .. maybe you're also a moutabel and things are going great for you !!

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
He was probably working for a christian firm under a christian lawyer then joins Amal. Like many do.

Probably

Now on that specific thread’s subject,
He obviously did not come up with his statement on his own (unless the goal is to instigate a loss on purpose, sadly we cannot rule this out)
However, it seems he also is hiring incompetent advisors in the dungeons of MoF
Given he has no background in economical and financial affairs

!Aoune32

Probably

Now on that specific thread’s subject,
He obviously did not come up with his statement on his own (unless the goal is to instigate a loss on purpose, sadly we cannot rule this out)
However, it seems he also is hiring incompetent advisors in the dungeons of MoF
Given he has no background in economical and financial affairs

I wonder if the director general in the ministry agreed with this. if he has then he needs to be replaced also.

O Brother

Legendary Member
yes sadda2nek because you had a meeting, also sadda2nek because everything is under control in the country as the government is functioning normally!

My gift to you bro :smuggrin:

Unleash it..

Le منشار

what is the minister's education and experience? honest question, I don't know
what does it matter ? which wazzeer education and experience has helped him do something good for lebanon bi doun la7waseh wou dahwaneh for this embassy and that embassy let alone sh7adeh ? .. again, I'm not defending khalil ... quite honestly. you guys should let the country drown and then blame it all on amal.
this would be a clever political move.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
what does it matter ? which wazzeer education and experience has helped him do something good for lebanon bi doun la7waseh wou dahwaneh for this embassy and that embassy let alone sh7adeh ? .. again, I'm not defending khalil ... quite honestly. you guys should let the country drown and then blame it all on amal.
this would be a clever political move.

Our government isn’t technocrat
If you happen to suck at your ministry’s affairs at least hire competent advisors... like Bassil does :)