• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanon tries to reassure markets after ali hassan khalil instigate a severe Lebanese bond plunge.

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The global economies are slowing down at an accelerated rate. So expat investment will be minimal. Lebanon is nothing in the scheme of things and will suffer. Only hope is Syria reconstruction or oil exploration for decent investment.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Why did we ask for independence from the French?
i do not think we asked for anything, they just packed their bags and left after realizing what a catastrophe this whole region is. ou3a 7ada yfakker inno pierre jmayel w fari2 el football with mir majid bel baroudi el dakk 7araro lebnen.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
i do not think we asked for anything, they just packed their bags and left after realizing what a catastrophe this whole region is. ou3a 7ada yfakker inno pierre jmayel w fari2 el football with mir majid bel baroudi el dakk 7araro lebnen.

As far as i’m aware they were Vichy
They got rounded up and sent to France by De Gaulle’s army after the war and left with them.
Their country was destroyed why the hell would they stay here

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
As far as i’m aware they were Vichy
They got rounded up and sent to France by De Gaulle’s army after the war and left with them.
Their country was destroyed why the hell would they stay here
Doesnt make sense they stayed elsewhere, we just happen to be outside their allowed sphere of influence after the war