• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanon's Dam Projects Destructive or Constructive ?

Do you believe the dam projects in Lebanon are?

• But/And is succeeding already, with no proved related corruptions!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • comfortably numb

comfortably numb

La kel hada mabsout ento bajam w bitdalo bajam! Bi kel l 3alam dams are good ella hone they destroy nature w 3omra ma l 3alam teshrab! Nd for LF nd kateyib bukra waet l 3alam te3tash ysharbouwun hene

Weezy

Weezy

بالعكس كتير مبسوط للناس يلي حرموا حالن من المي بيستاهلوا أكتر من هيك
    ونشالله بكرا المبلغ المرصود لسد بسري يستعمل بمشروع تاني بجبل لبنان حصراً
    لشو بدي ركب عليي دين كرمالك وكرمال يلي متلك؟؟
    You make it sound like FPM is the one actually in debt for this failure.

The way you guys are reacting shows that this was a personal trophy for Jiji. The way gebran is gloating about how people will die from thirst shows he's more of a businessman than a statesman.

Weezy

Weezy

He has a point, though.
    The ones who would benefit the most from the Bisri Dam are not even Aounists.

The brain is a beautiful thing. USE IT.
    You failed consecutively and repeatedly in many projects why should we trust this one will be different

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You failed consecutively and repeatedly in many projects why should we trust this one will be different
    Thanks to political bickering and Bassilophobia, you still have no constant energy supply.
    And for the same reasons, you'll be left with no water in 30 years.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    FPM needs to push for Sel3ata power plant. Christian regions will have Water and Electricity like any proper state.

As for your kind, you deserve what you have.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    بكرا بعد عشر سنين بصير مرج بسري مطمر نفايات او بيفتحوا فيه شي كسارة
    You make it sound like FPM is the one actually in debt for this failure.

The way you guys are reacting shows that this was a personal trophy for Jiji. The way gebran is gloating about how people will die from thirst shows he's more of a businessman than a statesman.
    i no longer care about you or your regions. i have very clean water 24/7 thanks to the constructive effort of FPM and my community. i really don't care about you. you don't want your water all the better, less payment i will have to make on your behalf. i hope the electricity will also be regionalized. and i could care less about your constant nagging and rants.

as i told your friend earlier, bteshrab walla settin 3omrak ma teshrab.

elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member
    God save the tankers and Nestle drinking water. Nkeyeh bi Gebran Bassil and FPM.

Our country is full of Nobel prizes ...

oldschool

oldschool

Actually, why didn’t the ministry continue with the project? Ma fhemna shu sar...

These are our dollars and money and debt that osama saad and jounblat stole...

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Actually, why didn’t the ministry continue with the project? Ma fhemna shu sar...

These are our dollars and money and debt that osama saad and jounblat stole...
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the cancelation coincided with Schenker's visit?

oldschool

oldschool

Do you think it's a coincidence that the cancelation coincided with Schenker's visit?
    But also Ghajar didn’t do what was required of him and gave them that’s excuse. Unless he did and they said it wasn’t enough. We need more details and there’s a responsibility on the ministry involved.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @billnizzam2020​

للمرة الاولى بتاريخ الجمهورية بتلاقي اقصى اليمين الشيعي للحركة مع اقصى اليمين المسيحي للقوات واليمين الدرزي الاشتراكي مع اقصى اليمين السني للحريرية والميقاتية وجمعيات البيئة والمجتمع المدني واعلاميات الغفلة موحدين احتفلاتن بعرقلة سد بسري بس لانه من انجاز باسيل غريب قدرة هالرجل

4:42 PM · Sep 5, 2020

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    عمار عن إلغاء تمويل سد بسري: "إرادة الشر" انتصرت بقطع المياه عن مليوني إنسان
    السبت ٥ أيلول ٢٠٢٠ 20:12سياسة

أشار عضو كتلة "الوفاء للمقاومة" النائب علي عمار، تعليقًا على إلغاء "البنك الدولي" تمويل مشروع سد بسري، إلى أنّ "إرادة الشر" انتصرت مؤخّرًا في قطع مياه الشفة والخدمة عن مليونَي إنسان في لبنان".

ولفت في تصريح تلفزيوني، إلى أنّ "قرار "البنك الدولي" ليس له أي قيمة قانونيّة أو دستوريّة، باعتبار أنّ موضوع سد بسري صَدر بقانون عن المجلس النيابي وأصبح ملزمًا للسلطة الإجرائيّة تطبيقه، والقرار جزء من سياسة العقوبات الّتي تُفرض على البلد". وركّز على أنّ "بعض السماسمرة السياسيّين بإرادة الشر الّتي لديهم، كانوا بالأمس مع المشروع واليوم ضدّه، وقبضوا عشرات ملايين من الدولارات واشتغلوا على تعطيل هذا المشروع".