Lebanon's Electricity Problem - Updates and Discussions

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No he didn't say that.. he said the document isn't fake.. but only a draft
Regardless, draft or real, there is a number of megawatts needed today and in the next 25 years, the power plan needs to address that. If sel3ata is not needed then where do they get the balance of the power production they need?

• Advertisement
  • O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    @O Brother why the face palm? The power needs are only going ro increase... you heard the minister say they don’t need sel3ata to produce, where is the balance coming from then?
    Regardless, draft or real, there is a number of megawatts needed today and in the next 25 years, the power plan needs to address that. If sel3ata is not needed then where do they get the balance of the power production they need?
    Again no Ghajjar never said we do not need sal3ata..

Go to page 12 of this document it will tell you where the balance will be from https://www.almarkazia.com/uploads/files/4187bc86968d8e5643d29117710301c9.pdf

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Walidos this page

Ok so this page seems to have zero from sel3ata... and the minister is saying this is a draft? Tamem... I honestly don’t mind, if there are alternatives that are cheaper and give the same I am fine... but can we start executing instead of debating the sex of angels?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Ok so this page seems to have zero from sel3ata... and the minister is saying this is a draft? Tamem... I honestly don’t mind, if there are alternatives that are cheaper and give the same I am fine... but can we start executing instead of debating the sex of angels?
    It depends on the dirty politicians controlling government..

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

عين مجلس الوزراء اعضاء مجلس ادارة مؤسسة كهرباء لبنان.

وهم : طارق عبد الله (سني)، حسين سلوم (شيعي)، سامر سليم (درزي) ، كريم سابا (اورثوذكس)، حبيب سرور (كاثوليك)، شادي كريدي (ماروني).