Lebanon's Electricity Problem - Updates and Discussions

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think the most interesting behavior/reaction from so many morons when you show them who’s stealing their money, instead of going after the identified thief and criminal they sit on their fat ass with their big mouth attacking everyone else but the criminals.
How many times I have to say in this thread that those people byistehalo ykouno ma2routeen, Im very happy about them, they should die from hunger very slowly!

psp4life

Anyone knows how they got these recordings??
Who recorded them?
Why were they recorded in the first place?

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
Anyone knows how they got these recordings??
Who recorded them?
Why were they recorded in the first place?

One of the culprits recorded every meeting as a safety measure in case they don't paid or get scammed
and since his fears materialized (he wasn't paid enough) he gave everyone the finger.

Viral

How many times I have to say in this thread that those people byistehalo ykouno ma2routeen, Im very happy about them, they should die from hunger very slowly!
Al-Jadeed tells them lying, insulting people’s intelligence and playing the stupid game of attacking Bassil and Bustani is more important than identifying the thieves who stole their money and they keep on following the low life candy man who’s feeding them poisonous but sweet candies.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@LBpresidency

·
6h

الرئيس عون وافق على استصدار موافقة استثنائية لإعطاء مؤسسة كهرباء لبنان سلفة خزينة لشراء المحروقات، وبالتالي فإن أزمة الكهرباء الى انفراج

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
6h

الرئيس عون وافق على استصدار موافقة استثنائية لإعطاء مؤسسة كهرباء لبنان سلفة خزينة لشراء المحروقات، وبالتالي فإن أزمة الكهرباء الى انفراج
Lak why? why? Fi part of the sha3b el zbeleh lezim ydal bil 3atmeh!