Lebanon's Electricity Problem - Updates and Discussions

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Its not a conspiracy, its decay, the state is in total decay, the government is in total decay

There has been an awful lot of coincidences in the past couple of years that this just can't be one more. It seems like someone is ready to watch lebanon burn to the ground for their own gains. I'm not sure who stands to gain by crippling EDL even further than it's already been crippled, or even what pushes people to burn down a fuel silo when it's desperately needed but this is just too much for me to believe it just happened naturally.

2 days ago the entire world was talking about Lebanon not having any electricity, and as soon as some semblance of a spark in the form of some fuel gets delivered it burns down to the ground. It seems like this was an organised attempt to plunge this country into further darkness. You got fuel? Cool now watch it burn!

We're not disagreeing on the fact that the state is in complete decay. It's been rotten to the core for much longer than i've been on the planet. But there seems to be something or someone accelerating the inevitable collapse by adding extra hurdles in the form of fires that consume everything in their path.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

• 20:48

السيد حسن نصر الله:
    -مشكورة قيادة الجيش على الحل المؤقت لتأمين استمرارية التيار الكهربائي
    -نطالب الحكومة بأن تضع البلد على الحل في الملف الكهربائي والموضوع يحتاج حلاً جذرياً
    -هناك عروض جدية يجب التعامل معها ويمكن الاستفادة من المبلغ المقدم من صندوق النقد الدولي لتأمين حلول جذرية في ملف الكهرباء
    -هناك عروض جدية من الشرق ومن الغرب من الصين وروسيا وإيران وحتى من ألمانيا وفرنسا لحل مشكلة الكهرباء لكن المسؤولين لا يريدون إغضاب الولايات المتحدة
    -إذا كان هناك فيتو أميركي لعدم حل مشكلة الكهرباء فيجب الإعلان عن ذلك ليبنى على الشيء مقتضاه
    -تصوّروا أن المسؤول اللبناني يطلب من المسؤول الإيراني أن يطلب من الأميركي أن يساعد لبنان.. ما هذا المستوى من تحمل المسؤولية؟
    -يجب على الحكومة اللبنانية وضع ملف الكهرباء على جدول الأعمال والوصول إلى حل لهذا الملف
    -كان على الحكومة أن تقوم بجلسة مجلس الوزراء وأن لا تخرج قبل إيجاد حل في ملف التيار الكهربائي

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

غرّدت الوزيرة السابقة ندى بستاني خوري عبر "تويتر":

سعادة النائب ياسين جابر بفهم تركيزك الدائم عتطبيق القانون ٤٦٢ بس لمصداقيتك فيك توضح للناس النقاط التالية:

١- ليش ما عينتوا هيئة ناظمة من ٢٠٠٢ ل ٢٠٠٩ وخاصةً مع الوزيرين محمد بيضون وايوب حميّد؟

٢- حضرتك عم بتابع القوانين يلي ما تطبقت، ليش ما شفنا التركيز نفسو عتطبيق القانون ١٨١/٢٠١١ فقرة ١٠ يلي بتضمن التعديلات عالقانون ٤٦٢؟

٣-اذا منكن معترفين بالتعديلات بالرغم من صدور القانون ١٨١، ليش اشتغلتوا معنا ٣ سنين علين عبر نواب ومستشارين؟

٤- اذا مظبوط متل ما عم بتقول انو اعضاء الهيئة الناظمة ما الن علاقة بالسياسة (انشالله بتصير مع انو ولا مرّة صايرة)، كيف رح تعينوا رئيس واعضاء الهيئة ومن أي طائفة وأي توازنات رح تراعوا؟

٥-فيك تفسر اصراركن على المادة ٤٥ يلي بتثبت مئات المياومين بقطاع الكهرباء بعكس توجهات صندوق النقد؟

٦-شو انعكاس تعيين الهيئة الناظمة على تحسن وضع الكهرباء؟ وقدي الوقت المطلوب لتتحسن الكهرباء؟
شكراً مسبقًا عجوابك عكل هالاسئلة. "

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Nope ma 3endi khabar because i use an american bank account.

so wait, you ate the 2019-2020 haircut on your savings? And you’re bragging that you’re good with money?

hhahahahahahha
ma 3endak khabar bi shi , you just farting posts left and right lol ..min el ekhir ma elak fat khebiz ma3i ro7 et3alam werja3 in 2025 : )
every post you make you sink in the dustbin of ignorance , you can't handle a sequential process of a debate when cornered you jump to a diff subject lol .

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
ma 3endak khabar bi shi , you just farting posts left and right lol ..min el ekhir ma elak fat khebiz ma3i ro7 et3alam werja3 in 2025 : )
every post you make you sink in the dustbin of ignorance , you can't handle a sequential process of a debate when cornered you jump to a diff subject lol .
You said you pay enough in taxes to feed my family. I told you that if you’re paying lebanese taxes you probably don’t make in 1 month what i make in 1 day. Now go sit outside and catch the breeze to save on your AC old poor guy

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
You said you pay enough in taxes to feed my family. I told you that if you’re paying lebanese taxes you probably don’t make in 1 month what i make in 1 day. Now go sit outside and catch the breeze to save on your AC old poor guy
another farting post?? m3awad 3al laf wel dawaran enta lama ten7oshir? tsk tsk tsk di3an el food stamp feek lol

you said i only pay taxes if i have a salary : ) and i proved you wrong in previous post!!
second you jumped /changed subject because you looked ignorant : )
third you continue talking "hors subject" ,, that is a sign of weakness

fourth go brush your teeth and sleep delerium guy.

enta shater bel kezib !!? where did i say that? show me precisely. Falej la t3alej Fantoura : )

Last edited:

Viral

another farting post?? m3awad 3al laf wel dawaran enta lama ten7oshir? tsk tsk tsk di3an el food stamp feek lol

you said i only pay taxes if i have a salary : ) and i proved youwrong in previous post!!
third you continue talking "hors subject" ,, that is a sign of weaknedd

enta shater bel kezib !!? where did i say that? show me precisely. Falej la t3alej Fantoura : )
You're not the first one who caught him hearing voices.
Check the post below. :lol:

Yeah ok… I hate to break it to you but those voices inside your head, that’s not me 🤣

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
You're not the first one who caught him hearing voices.
Check the post below. :lol:
maybe he needs attention i will be easy on him next post : )

oh by the way you notice the phobia gangs are laying low , it seems their compulsive B-batteries are depleted !!

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Unfortunately the ones that create martyrs are your allies. Same group who killed Hariri, samir Qasir, Tueini, Eido, Wissam Eid, Pierre Gemayel, etc.

Irhabi, irhabi, hizb allah irhabi!
but you have error in your logic here !!!
he is ex ouwet MP , and what he says suits the hizb so how you expect the hizb to make him a martyr?!!!
in fact it is ja3ja3 who would be eliminating him because he went against the ja3ja3ist propaganda .

a side note: my allies would be anyone who defend lebanon against ennemies / outsiders/ da3ish/ elkhwan/ etc..
and i am against the same allies if they protect crooks within the lebanese boundaries , clear ? capiche? entiende? sho fhemna?

and i can't be bought by khaliji money or western influence to work against my lebanese co-patriots , example ja3ja3 hariri junblat berri and many second class cheap traitors : )

Viral

he is ex ouwet MP , and what he says suits the hizb so how you expect the hizb to make him a martyr?!!!
in fact it is ja3ja3 who would be eliminating him because he went against the ja3ja3ist propaganda .

a side note: my allies would be anyone who defend lebanon against ennemies / outsiders/ da3ish/ elkhwan/ etc..
and i am against the same allies if they protect crooks within the lebanese boundaries , clear ? capiche? entiende? sho fhemna?

and i can't be bought by khaliji money or western influence to work against my lebanese co-patriots , example ja3ja3 hariri junblat berri and many second class cheap traitors : )
This is above Parrot’s pay grade. You might need to spoon feed it to the bird bit by bit who knows he might be able to get it.;)

Let me use the twisted Aounist logic to say that HA will kill him to pin it on LF. Am I speaking your language now?? Lol

Viral

Let me use the twisted Aounist logic to say that HA will kill him to pin it on LF. Am I speaking your language now?? Lol
Since you are such a smart bird, tell me which side you're on now. Geagea the convict or Maalouf who got fired by Geagea the criminal for welcoming Iranian oil and medicine to the needy Lebanese and is asking for Riad Salameh to be under house arrest until he returns the people's money?

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter

you said i only pay taxes if i have a salary : ) and i proved you wrong in previous post!!
third you continue talking "hors subject" ,, that is a sign of weakness

I told you that bragging about your money when you have your savings in a lebanese bank account is one of the most ironic and hilarious things i ever heard. Lebanese people have no idea what “rich” means and you proved that with your dumb post. No one is jealous or gives a shit about your $500 savings bro.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
I told you that bragging about your money when you have your savings in a lebanese bank account is one of the most ironic and hilarious things i ever heard. Lebanese people have no idea what “rich” means and you proved that with your dumb post. No one is jealous or gives a shit about your $500 savings bro.
$500 multiply that by 4000 !!

no one is talking about jealousy but since you mentioned that it means it was in your subconscious mind hahaha BUSTED , enta 7asoud lol.

anyway you lost on all round of the debate, falej la t3alej. dont try again.