Lebanon's Electricity Problem - Updates and Discussions

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
$500 multiply that by 4000 !!

no one is talking about jealousy but since you mentioned that it means it was in your subconscious mind hahaha BUSTED , enta 7asoud lol.

anyway you lost on all round of the debate, falej la t3alej. dont try again.
Sure bud LOL

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Sure bud LOL
evil-eye_large.jpg

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Yeah i was sitting here wishing i was the one who lost 90% of my USD by keeping my money with a bunch of sand nnnnnmonkeys hahahahah. Berri bought a new house with your money kid.
hahahah , i am having a laugh here because you ate the cheese i place for ya since the past 10 posts lol

flag-waver

Legendary Member
أشار الكاتب والمحلل السياسي جوزيف أبو فاضل، إلى أن "باخرة "كارادانيز" التي كانت تعطي لبنان القليل القليل من الكهرباء تغادر الآن، لكنها لم تأخذ لنا وزراء الطاقة الذي تلاحقهم تهم الفساد والصفقات والسمسرات، وفي مقدمتها على طريقة "التايتنيك"، بل غادرت وبحسابها فرحة إفراغ الخزينة من الدولارات من أجل حفنة من الصبية والمراهقين".

https://www.elnashra.com/news/show/1543050/أبو-فاضل-باخرة-كارادانيز-تغادر-لبنان-الآن-وبحسابها

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
لامركزية المالية الموسعة (او فدرالية)

Decentralization, no matter at which level or degree, is not federalism.
Two different notions. I'm not sure where this deceiving new trend of assimilating them to each others comes from, but it serves no good purpose.

Fiscal decentralization already exists to a high and respectable degree, at the municipal taxation level, and it was working fine, until Sanfoura decided to uphold municipal taxes and delay transferring due funds to municipalities.

Then after that, municipalities became independent Mafia HQ for the local/regional Mafiosi/warlord and his minions, at which point, decentralized corruption and robbery became times and times higher than an old centralized one.

Morality: Corruption and lack of State turn any project of governance into a pipe dream, while reality unfolds into a bigger hell.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Yeah that's also too much BS and deception. First, because the biggest problem EDL has, is not that some Shal3out from here or there do not pay for electricity. It's because it costs billions of dollars to create electricity, for such a small shithole that shouldn't have such expenses.

Second, putting numbers all together in the same pile, as if they were sacs of potatoes, really shows the level of respect these people who pull those numbers, have for their readers.

I challenge Mr Hayek, to tell us how much money does EDL lose, for example, by selling electricity to Zahle for peanuts. And such an audacity to put industrial consumption and household consumption in the same list. Noting that heaviest industries are mainly concentrated in known areas, all this to claim that inhabitants of those areas are more law abiding than others. Which they're not. Most Lebanese have in their genes and mentality, the potential and ability to turn into crooks and thieves whenever an opportunity presents itself.

Speaking of which, I'd really love to see numbers related to industrial complexes linked directly or indirectly to the crooks in power. I'm sure we could find few hundreds of millions of dollars missing there.

Enjoy misinformation, lies and deception...but then don't complain after that.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yeah that's also too much BS and deception. First, because the biggest problem EDL has, is not that some Shal3out from here or there do not pay for electricity. It's because it costs billions of dollars to create electricity, for such a small shithole that shouldn't have such expenses.

Second, putting numbers all together in the same pile, as if they were sacs of potatoes, really shows the level of respect these people who pull those numbers, have for their readers.

I challenge Mr Hayek, to tell us how much money does EDL lose, for example, by selling electricity to Zahle for peanuts. And such an audacity to put industrial consumption and household consumption in the same list. Noting that heaviest industries are mainly concentrated in known areas, all this to claim that inhabitants of those areas are more law abiding than others. Which they're not. Most Lebanese have in their genes and mentality, the potential and ability to turn into crooks and thieves whenever an opportunity presents itself.

Speaking of which, I'd really love to see numbers related to industrial complexes linked directly or indirectly to the crooks in power. I'm sure we could find few hundreds of millions of dollars missing there.

Trust me you’re only scratching the surface
Just imagine how low these people are to actually play this card as chad 3asab before the elections.
besides notice how he left administrative beirut off his list perhaps he didn’t know in which basket to put it.

VipModz

VɅ Ratio
Orange Room Supporter
It might not be the main problem but FPMers are using that based on the myth that Christians are the sect that pay most taxes and I am sharing what I found.

FHAKMIZXIAALfrg.jpg

40% فقط من الشركات والأفراد يدفعون الضرائب​

HmsBThn

Legendary Member

You have to excuse Abu sandal, as he is seen freaking out in different threads when such numbers are starting to come out to the public, and when some discussions occur about partition or decentralisation, just similar to the duo supporters, he is worried one day he might have to pay for utilities or taxes.