Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michel Aoun (extention)

• Riad Salame

• Total voters

Danny Z

Legendary Member
If FPM remains the biggest Christian party; than, either Bassil, an FPMer or anyone they pick

As for LF; you have the same problem like FPM with Berri, Hariri, Joumblat, however, a veto from HA

HA doesn't trust LF; so veto in a real sense since no one can trespass HA in such sensitive position as the Presidency.

Michel Sleiman was a mistake that HA learned not to accept Trust even a centrist candidate, how is it an LF who are arch enemies Saudi slaves
Ma fi elections, Aoun will appoint el maples el 7arbi and Diab will get back on his resignation and claims he is the government, back to future

I love when people create words. I mean that unironically.

The "presidentiable" people I support, I'd rather not see them get the position as long as the current implementation of Taef has it neutered. I can assure you that none of them are tools.
The people you support are puppets whose lips are remote-controlled from Teheran.

Weezy

Legendary Member
The Taef should be amended giving the President more powers; to have a semi-presidential system

More powers to the president, it means the President should be voted directly from the people( keep it confessional, only a Maronite can run)

I think this is good improvement to the political system

Nice suggestion.. Which balls will enforce such amendments?

Weezy

Legendary Member
If FPM remains the biggest Christian party; than, either Bassil, an FPMer or anyone they pick

As for LF; you have the same problem like FPM with Berri, Hariri, Joumblat, however, a veto from HA

HA doesn't trust LF; so veto in a real sense since no one can trespass HA in such sensitive position as the Presidency.

Michel Sleiman was a mistake that HA learned not to accept Trust even a centrist candidate, how is it an LF who are arch enemies Saudi slaves

Do you live on Mars habibi? No one will ever entrust a aounist with the presidency anymore.

That sanctioned rat won't even smell it.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Do you live on Mars habibi? No one will ever entrust a aounist with the presidency anymore.

That sanctioned rat won't even smell it.
Hariri ma 3tazal el siyese ?

In lebanon anything is possible

Weezy

Legendary Member
Hariri ma 3tazal el siyese ?

In lebanon anything is possible

when did he do that? Hariri was never in the bad situation bassil is in. If anything he’s enjoying unprecedented support both locally and internationally even without the saudis

JB81

Legendary Member
when did he do that? Hariri was never in the bad situation bassil is in. If anything he’s enjoying unprecedented support both locally and internationally even without the saudis

Man2ouleh

متى يصل الى السعودية؟

لف الكرة الارضية وما وصل على السعودية

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

I do not give a single **** about bassil but those who live in glass houses...(not to mention the whole kidnapping ordeal)

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Hariri was never in a bad situation? Hariri was born in a bad situation! Go figure!

JB81

Legendary Member

As if a surprise. They have sanctions on him