Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michel Aoun (extention)

• Riad Salame

• Total voters

JB81

Legendary Member
I think that Berri + hariri + joumblat + LF + frangieh can elect the next president they want that is Sleiman Frangieh.

They are the true majority thus corrupt yes

However, the position of the Presidency as I see it; it is major for HA.

How HA is going to deal with it, knowing that HA is in much power today than before?

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Naji Hayek said it yesterday on OTV.
The new quadruple alliance will elect the new president regardless of FPM and LF opinions.
I guess it will be Joseph Aoun with USA/Iran/KSA blessings.
Maybe Jospeh Aoun is the less worst option instead of getting Frango or some other dhimmi as president.
If this is to happen and if FPM/LF have any sense of responsibility the must unite and support Aoun to establish some kind of balance against the quadruple alliance within the state.

How HA is going to deal with it, knowing that HA is in much power today than before?
Is tashnag still considered part of Strong Lebanon bloc ? Remember they voted for hariri when FPM was totally against him.

Same applies for talal arslan. This swine heads the untiy of the mountain bloc which is constituted of FPMers mainly. Is Arslan still considered member within strong lebanon block ? Would nt he prefer to vote to Frangieh instead of Bassil ?
Would they vote for GB ?

Last edited:
Naji Hayek said it yesterday on OTV.
The new quadruple alliance will elect the new president regardless of FPM and LF opinions.
I guess it will be Joseph Aoun with USA/Iran/KSA blessings.
Maybe Jospeh Aoun is the less worst option instead of getting Frango or some other dhimmi as president.
If this is to happen and if FPM/LF have any sense of responsibility the must unite and support Aoun to establish some kind of balance against the quadruple alliance within the state.
Lf don't trust FPM anymore.
They would vote frango or any other dhimmi nkeyeh bi Gebran.

What can i say, FPM betrayed the me3rab agreement.

JB81

Legendary Member
Is tashnag still considered part of Strong Lebanon bloc ? Remember they voted for hariri when FPM was totally against him.

Same applies for talal arslan. This swine heads the untiy of the mountain bloc which is constituted of FPMers mainly. Is Arslan still considered member within strong lebanon block ? Would nt he prefer to vote to Frangieh instead of Bassil ?
Would they vote for GB ?

After Michel Sleiman, no President comes without HA acceptance; and this President comes with accordance with FPM

HA should not mind pushing frango towards presidency. He is a more reliable tool than GB

JB81

Legendary Member
There will be parliamentary elections before the presidential elections.
LF will obtain more MPs than FPM. So the final word will go to LF

Not true because the leader of LF made it no clear that the strong Christian should be the President.

I'm afraid that it will be used against LF. Considering LF got plurality in the Christian community

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Lf don't trust FPM anymore.
They would vote frango or any other dhimmi nkeyeh bi Gebran.

What can i say, FPM betrayed the me3rab agreement.
LF support to J Aoun is guaranteed since he is USA man at the end of the day.
There will be parliamentary elections before the presidential elections.
LF will obtain more MPs than FPM. So the final word will go to LF
do you really believe this? if elections is to happen both LF and FPM will loose MPs and you will have a very big no. of independent Christian MPs that will be used as tools by the shi3a duo or by Hariri.... the new elections will be a disaster for Christians as they will get more divided than ever with the popular discontent and disgust from all Christians parties including LF. On the other hand Muslims will be united behind their traditional leaders no matter what..... this is our curse.

Not true because the leader of LF made it no clear that the strong Christian should be the President.

I'm afraid that it will be used against LF. Considering LF got plurality in the Christian community
I have a sneaky suspicion that Lf and FPM will side together as all other parties will choose the dhimmi they want without resorting to them.

The best would be that FPM and LF start choosing decent names such as safir el vaican farid elias khazen or some other.

But I think that GB is not mature enough to believe that nobody wants him except his few henchmen a la roger azar, ziad aswad.

LF support to J Aoun is guaranteed since he is USA man at the end of the day.

do you really believe this? if elections is to happen both LF and FPM will loose MPs and you will have a very big no. of independent Christian MPs that will be used as tools by the shi3a duo or by Hariri.... the new elections will be a disaster for Christians as they will get more divided than ever with the popular discontent and disgust from all Christians parties including LF. On the other hand Muslims will be united behind their traditional leaders no matter what..... this is our curse.
Why Lf would get less MPs. This failed 3ahed is not LF's but FPM's

JB81

Legendary Member
I have a sneaky suspicion that Lf and FPM will side together as all other parties will choose the dhimmi they want without resorting to them.

The best would be that FPM and LF start choosing decent names such as safir el vaican farid elias khazen or some other.

But I think that GB is not mature enough to believe that nobody wants him except his few henchmen a la roger azar, ziad aswad.

Not sure how things will involve.

I don't wan't to be layla abd latif ; I see as of now, today Lebanon, Farid w Farid; Farid Elias Khazen w Farid Boustany

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Why Lf would get less MPs. This failed 3ahed is not LF's but FPM's
Bro LF was 3ahd partner in 2 gov.
Also LF is not fighting the corruption battle against the real deep state mafia........which FPM is doing.
At least they could have supported Ghada Aoun in her just battle against the mafia but they choose to support the mafia
LF is actually a partner to the deep state mafia in some limited files as Tedy Ra7mi file...etc.
LF didn't support the reform laws submitted by FPM in the parliament and they took Berri side in all matters in parliament.
When United (Depositors lawyers) contacted 3edwan to get his support for their just case, he simply denounced them and this was stated by Dr. Rami 3ulaik 2 days before in a press conference.
People lost their money in the banks and all they care is who is supporting them to get their rights and who is supporting the banks Mafia.
MTV is the banks mafia official channel and MTV is considered pro-LF.
People are watching.....

Bro LF was 3ahd partner in 2 gov.
Also LF is not fighting the corruption battle against the real deep state mafia........which FPM is doing.
At least they could have supported Ghada Aoun in her just battle against the mafia but they choose to support the mafia
LF is actually a partner to the deep state mafia in some limited files as Tedy Ra7mi file...etc.
LF didn't support the reform laws submitted by FPM in the parliament and they took Berri side in all matters in parliament.
When United (Depositors lawyers) contacted 3edwan to get his support for their just case, he simply denounced them and this was stated by Dr. Rami 3ulaik 2 days before in a press conference.
People lost their money in the banks and all they care is who is supporting them to get their rights and who is supporting the banks Mafia.
MTV is the banks mafia official channel and MTV is considered pro-LF.
People are watching.....
How can FPM fight deep state corruption when the most corrupted person in the history of mankind, Nabih Berry, is backed by your very ally HA?

Do you think Ha will allow FPM open files to the public related to Berri and his cronies ?

All this fighting corruption thing is pure propaganda and yet there are some FPMers who still believe that Aoun or Bassil will do changes and reforms.