Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michel Aoun (extention)

• Riad Salame

• Total voters

NAFAR

Legendary Member
How can FPM fight deep state corruption when the most corrupted person in the history of mankind, Nabih Berry, is backed by your very ally HA?

Do you think Ha will allow FPM open files to the public related to Berri and his cronies ?

All this fighting corruption thing is pure propaganda and yet there are some FPMers who still believe that Aoun or Bassil will do changes and reforms.
You have a point.
Berri is the head of corruption and he is backed by HA.
However this is not preventing FPM from fighting Berri corruption; why do u think Ferzli is going crazy and spewing his venom against President and Bassil, why do you think Amal is threatening of civil strife.
On the other side Berri is LF beloved partner and G3g3 always speak good about him, in one interview G3g3 said that he have special affection for Berri....Allah ydim l wef2

Chamel roukoz
Nehmate frem
Michel mouawad
Michel Daher
Talal erslan
Tashnag
Elie ferzli

As things are going on, strong lebanon block will end up with 3 MPs during presidential elections.

I am 100% sure that ibrahim kanaan and or alain aoun will have something to say when presidential elections will get closer, as they would rather vote for Geagea than to see GB president.

JB81

Legendary Member
Chamel roukoz
Nehmate frem
Michel mouawad
Michel Daher
Talal erslan
Tashnag
Elie ferzli

As things are going on, strong lebanon block will end up with 3 MPs during presidential elections.

I am 100% sure that ibrahim kanaan and or alain aoun will have something to say when presidential elections will get closer, as they would rather vote for Geagea than to see GB president.

Michel Sleiman

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Chamel roukoz
Nehmate frem
Michel mouawad
Michel Daher
Talal erslan
Tashnag
Elie ferzli

FPM must admit that it was a mistake to have all these businessmen (except Rukoz) on their lists.
Tashnag and Erslan are still in the block I guess
As for Erslan he is pro HA and still pro HA, yet I didn't see him attacking President or Bassil/FPM.

Having said that, this proof my point that next elections will be a disaster for Christians as each one of the listed above will try to form a list, add to them the 14 March orphans like Butros Harb, Faris S3eid, Nawfal Daou...etc and the fake thawra candidates like Hisham, Paula...etc..... Berri and Hariri will take a back seat and enjoy the show with popcorn in hand

FPM must admit that it was a mistake to have all these businessmen (except Rukoz) on their lists.
Tashnag and Erslan are still in the block I guess
As for Erslan he is pro HA and still pro HA, yet I didn't see him attacking President or Bassil/FPM.

Having said that, this proof my point that next elections will be a disaster for Christians as each one of the listed above will try to form a list, add to them the 14 March orphans like Butros Harb, Faris S3eid, Nawfal Daou...etc and the fake thawra candidates like Hisham, Paula...etc..... Berri and Hariri will take a back seat and enjoy the show with popcorn in hand
Tashnag and Erslan are still in Strong Lebanon bloc, yes, but they do not abide to the decision of its leader.

It is as if they are not in it anymore.

Yet FPM will do the same mistake again and hire people such as Juan Hubeich, Mansour e Bon, etc. , namely people who doesnt have any loyalty to FPM .

I doubt that 14 march orphans will ever be MPs again. Fares Souaid, Boutros Harb, .

Now is the era of LF and thawra.

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
I have a sneaky suspicion that Lf and FPM will side together as all other parties will choose the dhimmi they want without resorting to them.
LF and FPM might not even side together in the upcoming municipal elections, things are tough between them

JB81

Legendary Member
LF and FPM might not even side together in the upcoming municipal elections, things are tough between them

Not sure how successful are all municipalities where LF and FPM allied and won;

However, not a bad experience overall in many of them. It was pretty much like politics was sidelined

Not against another alliance on municipality level

Not sure how successful are all municipalities where LF and FPM allied and won;

However, not a bad experience overall in many of them. It was pretty much like politics was sidelined

Not against another alliance on municipality level
Lf and fpm are very weak on municipality level, and now they are weaker than ever

Mini local zou3ama and well known families are usually stronger

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
Lf and fpm are very weak on municipality level, and now they are weaker than ever

Mini local zou3ama and well known families are usually stronger
This is wrong!! in my district (Koura North Lebanon) for example

LF and FPM alliance in amioun backed a list that won 15-0
in kousba 15-0
in Kfaraakka 10-5

Does FPM trust tashnag and Erslan for the coming presidential elections ?

Remember they nominated Hariri when FPM was and still is vehemently against him.

What if they vote Sleiman Frangieh ?

Is Strong Lebanon a homogeneous and integrated block or a castle of sand eager to collapse ?

JB81

Legendary Member
Does FPM trust tashnag and Erslan for the coming presidential elections ?

Remember they nominated Hariri when FPM was and still is vehemently against him.

What if they vote Sleiman Frangieh ?

Is Strong Lebanon a homogeneous and integrated block or a castle of sand eager to collapse ?

Let's have Parliamentary elections first; than, the size of blocks may influence the outcome

Note after Michel Sleiman, HA will not sit from far as they do in most internal politics.
They will make sure that the person is pro-HA... Franjiyeh is burnt... I don't see him a President.

It is most likely a someone close to FPM... I can think of Farid Elias Khazen for instance

Let's have Parliamentary elections first; than, the size of blocks may influence the outcome

Note after Michel Sleiman, HA will not sit from far as they do in most internal politics.
They will make sure that the person is pro-HA... Franjiyeh is burnt... I don't see him a President.

It is most likely a someone close to FPM... I can think of Farid Elias Khazen for instance
I don t mind Farid elias el khazen .
He is a decent poitician who is ambassador ar the vatican (I visited him last month at his residence in Naccache when he came for two weeks inLebanon).
He told me many things Including things revolving around FPM.

But why is Frangieh burnt . I dont understand he is pro HA, and all parties except FPM have nonproblem with him.

Aegon

I don t mind Farid elias el khazen .
He is a decent poitician who is ambassador ar the vatican (I visited him last month at his residence in Naccache when he came for two weeks inLebanon).
He told me many things Including things revolving around FPM.

But why is Frangieh burnt . I dont understand he is pro HA, and all parties except FPM have nonproblem with him.

Franjiyeh is not burnt. This is just a narrative aouniye are trying to portray as they know he has higher chances to become elected over bassil.

Sleiman is pro-HA, pro-resistence, pro-bashar, friends with berri, friends with Hariri, friends with jumblat and friends with gemayel. He will try to suck up to LF as it gets closer and especially during elections. LF fell for FPM's lies to elect Aoun and got backstabbed, unfortunately they might fall for it again with franjiyeh. They are the wild card for his election. But he has a higher chance over bassil.

Hopefully, revolution candidates come in strong and united in the next election and break the legs for all these parties. University elections was a good first step. Municipal elections are the next step.

Do FPM consider Erslan and tashnag as integrant members of strong lebanon ?

Do FPM really trust that these guys will be loyal to GB durinb presidential election ? Won't they opt for Franjiye choice ?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Said in coordination with Hizbullah, not in spite of them.

So, Zizi, you think Bassil spoke HA's mind and they're OK with Israel living in peace. Does it imply that Israel is also OK with HA being armed with zilzel as long as they're kept underground to rust?
How about a group hug? 😜

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So, Zizi, you think Bassil spoke HA's mind and they're OK with Israel living in peace. Does it imply that Israel is also OK with HA being armed with zilzel as long as they're kept underground to rust?
How about a group hug? 😜
Bassil doesn't do anything without coordinating with Hizbullah first.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bassil doesn't do anything without coordinating with Hizbullah first.

Then, per your conclusion, HA should be OK with Israel, and you, HA and Bassil should all be set for an orgy of peace, love and understanding. Now man up and kiss Bassil's hand for forgiveness for the undeserved bashing you exposed him for for so long, will you?