Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Mainly Yes

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Mainly No

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
It does not surprise me that you cannot understand basic Arabic. Read the very tweet you shared. No new government is needed. The existing government is enough.
According to the president
But will Diab convene a session
I doubt it although it is possible under article 53 section 12
He may, in agreement with the Prime Minister, call the Council of Ministers to an
extraordinary session whenever he deems this it necessary.
Article 54
(As amended by the Constitutional Law of september 21, 1990)
The decisions of the President of the Republic must be countersigned by t
So we will see

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
According to the president
But will Diab convene a session
I doubt it although it is possible under article 53 section 12
He may, in agreement with the Prime Minister, call the Council of Ministers to an
extraordinary session whenever he deems this it necessary.
Article 54
(As amended by the Constitutional Law of september 21, 1990)
The decisions of the President of the Republic must be countersigned by t
So we will see
If Diab doesn't do his duties, I believe President Aoun will sign the amendment. We will wait and see, as you said.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
If Diab doesn't do his duties, I believe President Aoun will sign the amendment. We will wait and see, as you said.
Leh betwajji3 rasak?

The guy is celebrating lebanon losing (or not even asking) its international waters without even entering the negotiations. Either stupidity galore or playing for the other team there is no third option.

Next marsoum i will decide to give away his home to his neighbours. What will be hilarious is the squeeling about the exact same incident that will happen on our northern borders and the same people "ma bietkhalla 3an meter w betsir ared jdoudo" and wants to go to war for it yet in the south metl el ....

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Woo woo poor Walidos
The decree is not worth a toilet 🚽 paper to clean 🧼 my ass without a government meeting
You never know... some are saying the opinion of the hay2it il 2isticharet is not moulzime... so the president could still sign it in cases of force majeure... but hey, even assuming he cannot, one can only bring a horse to water... you want to give up 1400sqkm to Israel for free, Shou Gina na3millak :) wou #pzift

You never know... some are saying the opinion of the hay2it il 2isticharet is not moulzime... so the president could still sign it in cases of force majeure... but hey, even assuming he cannot, one can only bring a horse to water... you want to give up 1400sqkm to Israel for free, Shou Gina na3millak :) wou #pzift
Did you even read the President Statement
Contradicting you
Next time don’t defy your Mistress Harley or you will be punished as the bad boy you are wa Walad
Harley is very badass
Pzfitt

Viral

الرئيس عون: الأمور لن تجري الا بما يؤمن كامل حقوق لبنان

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Si WTF happened to the marsoom 6433? Why isn’t there more pressure on Hassan Diab to convene the cabinet and sign it?
What is the verdict on whether or not the president can sign it unilaterally?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Si WTF happened to the marsoom 6433? Why isn’t there more pressure on Hassan Diab to convene the cabinet and sign it?
What is the verdict on whether or not the president can sign it unilaterally?

you won't like my answer