• Mainly Yes

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Mainly No

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Wled el 600 3ehra, ma badoun silfeh lal kahraba because its a waste of money from the depositors bass to finance a tribunal for abou fa7meh is halal!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Wled el 600 3ehra, ma badoun silfeh lal kahraba because its a waste of money from the depositors bass to finance a tribunal for abou fa7meh is halal!

let Candice contribute 😁 😁 😁 😁
She benefited from Hariri, it is time to show solidarity with him :lol::lol::lol::lol:
1623165616546.png

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

What a stupid ass this guy…! Which party does he belong to?

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Im sure he is #revolution! Bass inta did you see the #Forumrevolution ? Any comment! Nekouna 3a ossit el kahraba, bass bala3o lsenetoun halla2 !

Why are you generalizing based on the opinion of a random guy on twitter ?
that guy could be 3awni in disguise for all i know
anyways, i know eno akalto el darb since you were expecting a reaction after you stopped the funding
turns out that the Lebanese people didn't even react at all and are sincere about cutting the waste of state funds you excelled at throughout the years.

lak even Dr Ahmad Fatfat himself said he understands the reasons why the funding stopped and he doesn't mind
Hariri family themselves did not react.

keep searching twitter and digging fake accounts perhaps bten2och ma3ak once more
yalla.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Why are you generalizing based on the opinion of a random guy on twitter ?
that guy could be 3awni in disguise for all i know

CHARBEL EID
محامٍ /عضو مجلس مركزي في حزب القوات اللبنانية/ رئيس سابق لمصلحة الطلاب ولمصلحة النقابات/ رئيس جهاز التنشئة السياسية في حزب القوات اللبنانية
smallah 3leik sho ba3dak amateur with one ⭐ star but a double standard 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ !! mabrook:cool:

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
CHARBEL EID
محامٍ /عضو مجلس مركزي في حزب القوات اللبنانية/ رئيس سابق لمصلحة الطلاب ولمصلحة النقابات/ رئيس جهاز التنشئة السياسية في حزب القوات اللبنانية

smallah 3leik sho ba3dak amateur with one star but a double standard 5 stars !! mabrook:cool:

smallah 3leik chou zakeh
i could put my description as queen elizabeth on twitter
hence '3awni in disguise'

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
CHARBEL EID
smallah 3leik sho ba3dak amateur with one ⭐ star but a double standard 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ !! mabrook:cool:
Triko 3am yihbila bi sharafak, im enjoying😂
Toli3 ma3o charbel eid a fake account or maybe aounist😂
Akh yalla shu fen nes msateel😂
Wait, I have to say this also!
Ya khwasreh 😂😂😂

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Triko 3am yihbila bi sharafak, im enjoying😂
Toli3 ma3o charbel eid a fake account or maybe aounist😂
Akh yalla shu fen nes msateel😂
Wait, I have to say this also!
Ya khwasreh 😂😂😂

Are you saying that Charbel Eid resprents LF and speaks in their name ?
bass 7atta na3ref

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I dont know who is charbel eid, maybe a fake account, maybe a aounist! طعمرك

you don't want to say it and make a joke out of yourself don't you ? :D
guess what you already made a joke out of yourself seeing that you searched left and right for a tweet and all you found was a random fake account.

yalla 3ammeh yallaa

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
you don't want to say it and make a joke out of yourself don't you ? :D
guess what you already made a joke out of yourself seeing that you searched left and right for a tweet and all you found was a random fake account.

yalla 3ammeh yallaa
Its not a fake account, la ba2a tda7ik el 3alam 3leik! Leh ba3dak moser inno fake account!

Venom

Legendary Member

Rafic Hariri is a fossil fuel now to fill the cars. . We though this rip off tribune is finished from last year. Pay for what ?